WWYD thread continued

WWYD thread continued

anyone for her?

Anyone like her?

would inseminate anus

Yes. Definitely.

Same

anyone?

I would take the 1st Marine Division and push up across her DMZ. Then I would command them to continue their push all the way to the Chinese border. Then 120,000 jabbering gooks would attack my 1st Marine Division causing me to make a fighting withdrawal from the area. The conditions would be horrid and the casualties on both sides would be high. Perhaps too high.

make her gag on my cock

Anyone?

No one gives a fuck about this fully clothed bitch. Show us tits or ass or go fuck yourself faggot.

Well?

yes....

What else would you do?

It was nice. Js

got kik, bro?

Nah. Phone blows. Prepaid samsung. No room.

Wwyd to this?

My girlfriend Rachael if anyone is interested.

Looks like how I imagine my friends hot gf to look. Unspeakable things

yes, please

Speak them. Good explanation brings more pics

give us a solid full body pic or bikini pic and i'll WWYD her.

I would lick her pussy until she's super wet and she is begging me to put my dick inside of her.
then i'd mount her doggy style and pound her pussy as hard as I could until I cum inside of her cunt.

Wwyd

Anyone dig her?

Wwyd to her and those big boobs

Since she dresses like a slut, I'd treat her like one. I'd take her out to the club with a bunch of guy friends and get her super drunk. I'd slip my hand down her yoga pants and start fingering her on the dance floor. My buddies would form a circle around her so the bouncers wouldn't see as we pass her from guy to guy to get finger banged. Then we'd go back to her house and take turns spit roasting her and cumming inside her pussy bareback.

I'd have her ride my cock cowgirl style so I could watch those titties bounce as she gets penetrated. I would finish by cumming all over her cute face.
>do you have any more full body pics of her?

Interest?

continue

Here's her body

Wwyd?

moar ass

Wwyd to this whore?

Wwyd for ass

We've just spent the day hanging out with you and her friends at the beach. She's caught me staring at her thigh gap several times and has noticed my rock hard cock bulging in my jeans. When you go off to get some more beers from the nearby convience store, she pulls me into the back of her jeep. We start making out and I immediately reach for her pussy and start rubbing her over her jean shorts. she reaches down and unbuttons them and tells me I can have what I've been staring at all day. I pull down her shorts and panties and start licking her little cunt. She quickly gets really wet and starts moaning in pleasure as I insert first one and then several fingers into her pussy. I then pull out my rock hard cock and push it into her sopping wet cunt and start fucking her with long deep strokes. She tells me she wants it rough, so I pull out and push her onto her hands and knees and fuck her doggy style while pulling her hair. I continue until I fill her cunt with my cum. She cleans me up by sucking her pussy juices off my cock and then she puts back on her shorts. We leave the jeep a few minutes before you get back. I tell her to go have you eat my cum out of her tender pussy. Later she tells me that you said she tasted different but never noticed that she was full of another man's cum.

damn she's hot as fuck! what more do you have??

WWYD?

Thank you very much sir

Frat slut, wwyd?

any chance of a WWYD in return?

her in 9 months after i give her triplets

Take her over to the frat run by the kids with downsyndrome, get her drunk, strip her naked, and watch them gangbang her

A bunch of cleavage pics. No nudes sadly

how would you drop those triplets in her?

i'll take that and any more bikini pics you have!

With a care package after 3 kills in a row

will post nudes for a good wwyd

Anyone want to tell me what they'd do to this slutty 2b cosplaying bitch?

public missionary on the beach

hory shet any more with her hair down?

KEK

Wwyd

just get her a bit drunk, it'll be easy :) would the strangers watching be able to join in too?

they can watch and cover her in cum

Hit her up at a con and get her to come to my room. Tell her to put her blindfold on, then cuff her and push her roughly against the door. I'd start fucking her pussy from behind raw and make her moan and scream as much as possible so everyone in the halls can hear her. After I cum deep in her pussy I'd tie her legs so she couldn't run away, then leave with the door open so lonely weaboos can come in and have their share of her.

WWYD to this Satsuki slut?

wwyd to this cutie?

I'd have my left hand gently holding the back of her neck while my right caressed her thigh. I'd be kissing her deeply and breathing heavily. My right hand would slowly slide up her waist to her perky breast then I'd fucking explode in my pants, apologize then leave, completely humiliated.

left

During a crowded con I'd slap her ass multiple times. Maybe out on a mask and run by her to remove her top every so often. Then as the con closes and she's headed for the hotel to change I'd grab her and take her to a dark part of the parking area and go at her until she's nothing but a sopping mess of a bitch.