Can we all agree these two were the worst part of the show?

Can we all agree these two were the worst part of the show?

thats not jesse and jane

at least these 2 were pulpy, ridiculous fun

Did they watch Old County for No Men and decided to put Anton in their show but made him a pair of twins?

dude were silent lmao

Fuck Texas

I can't ever agree with a cock loving OP

They weren't the Nazi meth gang from season 5, so no.

Nah, Jessie was.
>hear how good breaking bad is
>decide to watch it since I had nothing better to do
>Jessie was the epitome of a cry baby who always complained even when he had it good
>nearly kills himself over his gf's son

The worse part of this show was Fargoboy.

The fucking plane crash cop-out was far worse imo.
It's just so contrived, doesn't feel like a direct consequence of Walter's actions.

Jessie was the worst. Especially when he shacks up with Jane. And that leads directly to the awful airplane crash. At least when the Twins were on screen you knew shit was gonna happen. When you saw Jesse you knew you could just tune out for the next 5-10 minutes.

>Super duper badass assassin men
Got BTFO by ASAC Schrader.

Damn it, now I have a sudden urge to rewatch BB

Anton had charisma and skill.

These two are just beaner retards with an axe.

I have a softspot for the "Silent twin thugs." angle. I really like seeing it in movies/shows.

But thats not Jessie

Bitch...bitch...BITCH

>now I have a sudden urge to rewatch BB
this

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that plane crash. What the fuck was the point of that? Out of all the people in Albuquerque, Jane's father was the one who was in charge of air traffic?

Yes and on top of all that Walter and Jane's father have a fateful albeit frustrated conversation about being a father and raising kids at some bar, right before Walt goes back to Jesse's to snuff out Jane. What a small world right, what a coincidence?

No one complained about these silent murder twins but the Salamanca's are meme tier?

No, Jesse was the worst part of the show
>DUDE
>METH
>LMAO

Fargo twins > BB beaners

They were this show's Brother Mouzone.
I enjoyed the shootout between Hank and them.