DC

>DC

>It's a "Let's all hate on WB and DC" episode
Why do bloggers do this? Clicks?

>"Former WB employee".

None of this is confirmed.

>An anonymous source we made up claims Wonder Woman movie is a mess

FTPFYMNYDEHTTM

You wanna know what else was a utter, irredeemable mess until a talted editor (who was also the director's wife) came in and recut it? STAR WARS.

*talented

They have twelve months left to do reshoots, they're fine.

Go fuck yourself, Marvelfag.

>reshoots
Because those really improved Suicide squad didnt they?

Disney is getting to work early, i guess that getting btfo by Suicide Squad is not getting them low...

So they're doing this again?
Making up some bullshit "insider source" early on to affect people's view on the movies negatively?

Why shouldn't be? All DCU were a mess because they keep putting image before story

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!!!

How do these bloggers keep pulling the "my dad work for WB" tricks and yet people still believing in them?

Whatever cut of Wonder Woman exists at the moment is extremely rough, given that it's still the better part of a year from release and almost impossible to draw any conclusions from - scenes may yet be reshot, added, or excised and the whole thing is, in effect, a giant incomplete puzzle right now. Given that, I'd say it's either a disgruntled employee trying to hurt a company that let them go, or a ploy to oust Kevin Tsujihara by convincing the board of directors he's incompetent.

Not a reliable source, its said alleged ex WB, first of all would someone that got fired or quit WB say anything good while leaving said company? no

All things considered, at this point the probability that its true is higher than that it isnt.

>DCEU
>bad

Hahaha nice meme , DChads win again.

i hate that skinny bitch.

No way a movie about an amazonian warrior goddess can be bad.
I mean it's not like they set it in one of the most depressing settings of all time and then tried to make it as colorless as possible. That would be dumb.

well im not seeing this either

The same WB that kept throwing money at the Flopchowskis? The same WB that only fired Shamalamadingdong for refusing rewrites after a string of flops?

They're about the dumbest fucking studio out there. Hell it even extends beyond that in that WB also handles DC's product division and the reason why there has never been a single good dc figure by Mattel after eons.

WB is composed entirely of morons.

You sound like a biased marvel drone. All you've posted are half truths

Do you feel in charge?

I wonder why someone who got fired would say bad things about their former employer

>don't like Warner Bros (not even DC specifically mind you)
>must be a marvel drone

>cucks damage controlling half a year before release

Warner really sucks

Why would they cast Jaime Koeppe as WW? She's not an actress.

If you don't prefer the left, you're a anti-semite.

And you keep missing the story. Guess you needed a PowerPoint and exposition worthy of a 4th-wall break.

I would say that I'd hate to live life as stupid as you, but I'd also be too stupid to perceive my own massive intellectual deficit.

Neither is Kike Gadot

JUST

Gal Gadot was strikingly bad in BvS. No one who saw that can possibly have high expectations for her solo flick

Why the fuck would I read a letter written by a hysterical woman who was fired from her job, shit-talking about that job?

dumb cunt lol

as if we didn't already know WB was shit..

Chirs Pine is going to have to save the movie

> tfw talk about how bad Wonder Woman looks on normie website and dozens of SJWs come out of the woodwork pretending that Wonder Woman was universally praised as the best part of BvS and that her accent isn't hard to understand at all

Saved for prosperity.

Then I'll point out that wonder woman was created by a polygamist who made wonder woman to explore his s&m and rape fetishes

The word you're looking for is posterity you dumb cuck.

>He plays with action figures...
We are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible
galgadotlaughing.png

No, no, no, no, this isn't happening

JESUS CHRIST

DC STOP ALREADY

YOU FUCKTWATS

Don't worry, guys. I'm sure he's just being a misogynist shitlord.

DC IS A MESS

THEY'RE THE WEAKEST MAINSTREAM COMIC PUBLISHER

DC IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

Superman has been in publication for nearly 100 years. Talk to me about how strong Marvel is in about 40 more years.

>Marvel doing well with movies but screwing up their comics
>DC screwing up their movies but doing well with comics

>shit studio
>shit actress
>capeshit

I'm shocked. They could, at least, find a good looking actress, but decided to get a no bunda jew.

Not even news... is normal day in dc

>nearly 100 years
That's a really flattering way of saying 78.

Why are Marvel's comics two dollars more than DC's?

desu, the reshoots aren't the problem with Suicide Squad; the problem is the godawful editing (which is undoubtedly the studio fucking around with Ayer's movie) and tacked-on pop music (again, almost certainly studio-led).

because SJW shit costs more

They are so desperate... now age is an argument.

I think it's just bully mentality- Marvel has been able to accrue cinematic brand loyalty virtually unchallenged for years now; it's only natural that now there's some competition the fans (who now feel a kind of tribalism) want to pick on the weaker kids.

DC somehow manages to consistently produce shit, so i'd be more surprised if there was any good news about a flick which we already know is headed by a terrible slopehead actress

Lotta loyalty for a company that almost singlehandedly imploded the comics industry in the 90s.

>269x206

???

>The DCEU

KEK

Look at the top of his head. Second picture really makes it obvious.

Of course it's a mess. They cast a non-actress as the lead. Say what you will about Marvel, but at least they cast an Oscar winner to be their main female hero.

No shock there

And then reduce her to a Hulk tranquilizer. Bra. Fucking. O.

His hairline is fine for 35-year-old.

I was talking about Brie Larson, idiot. ScarJew has never won an Oscar.

ScarJo never got an academy award. He's talking about Captain Marvel.

>Alleged Ex-WB Employee
>Alleged
Nigger, I'm ALLEGEDLY the queen of England.

Wasn't suicide squad getting an uncut edition?

Maybe it'll suck less

Because no one is buying them

>former WB employee

Yeah because employees who leave or get fired would never badmouth the company they just left.

I really hope there is, because there's a lot of good things about Suicide Squad and if the story was more coherent and there were more character-focused scenes it would improve the movie immeasurably; even more so than the BvS ultimate edition.

However, I think it's unlikely to happen; WB won't want to build a reputation for constantly releasing two movies to get people to pay to see them twice.

Also, I get the impression that Ayer's original cut was COMPLETELY different; releasing a Director's cut will raise a lot of questions about WB's competence.

>uncut edition

Jews run Hollywood, so never

He's going bald, mate.

My bad. I was hoping that one chance out of three would be better odds.

Ayer said no

Men will not see this because of the fallout from Ghostbusters and womenz empowerment, liberals will boycott this because Wonder Woman is a former IDF soldier.

JUST

Real men don't give a fuck about gender politics. Real men will see it. Real men alone would be enough.