Hi, it's Aurora. I just wanted to tell you Zach

Hi, it's Aurora. I just wanted to tell you Zach,

I love you.

And I know you're on here a lot too, so I thought maybe you would see this, and if you do then you know how I feel.

I never had many friends. That's why you stood out to me so much. You just noticed me when no one else bothered to. Which is strange since you're such a handsome, tall guy with a bunch of jock friends.

This is probably so fucking weird to you. Probably because this is fucking weird. But yeah.. I just wanted to say that dancing with you at Sam's party was the most magical thing to me. I have never been so happy in my life. My heart is beating out of my chest just thinking about it.

You didn't even try to touch my ass, you just held around my waist and we danced. Slow danced.. Like no one else was watching. We didn't kiss because .. I was scared that I'd fuck it up somehow since I'm a kissless virgin. All I do is play video games and browse Sup Forums for christ's sake.

I'd give it up for you. Everything. You can have all of me. I just want to be yours. I really hope you read this, because I don't know if I'll have the guts to.

(PS: I hope you like my breasts, can't wait for you to feel them.)

Love,
Aurora.

stale pasta

-Zach

pls be bait

I wish I was Zach.
Sigh.

Is that his a pasta?

Fuckin rip

you made me giggle, +1 internet points

Show your belly button close

if this is not copy pasta, +1 to zach if he doesnt see it

Post another timestamp with your name, date, time, and Zach on it. Then we will know this shit is true.

Plus post tits while you're at it. For Zach. You know he wouldn't be able to resist that.

People dont slow dance at parties, this is a virgin fags(male) idea of a romantic gesture,
>kissless virgin
pathetic try again.

write Zach around your right nipple then i'll believe this b8

cmon zach those are some nice tiddies

Some nice ole tig bitties

Being named Zach, I suddenly REALLY wish I knew an Aurora. Oh well. Cèst la vi.

For all of you thinking this is a "bait". It's not. Zach is my true love. Also, my breasts are only for him, so I won't show you. Sorry.

zach here, get em out!

protip: your fucking signs are written backwards, its a camera not a fucking mirror dumbass

shit pic related is pulling and he's only 12, how come I never got as much internet tit as him?

Txt him and tell him to go on Sup Forums or some shit like he could be in the middle of a fap session or some shot on another thread

i can confirm this is Zach, he showed me his name

I don't know how to fix it.

zach will come when theyr'e out

If Zach does reply to you post it because I doubt he'll respond on the thread lol

>tfw your name is not Zach

>who is Zach

>get on your game Zach you idiot

this is zach, you better have a penis or else i won't fuck you

fucking same bud

I'm scared to text him since he already got a girl and I don't want her to know.

Witnessed.

Zach better get his ass on in this thread. This Zach motherfucker better reply to her on this thread to it can be witnessed and screen capped.

Didn't you ever see Field of Dreams? If you show them, he will come.

Probably not the Zach you want, but can I get some titties anyway?

Then move on you cunt.

There's plenty of people out there. Stop trying to hussle a taken one.

kek.

checked.

I feel this is aimed at me, it's too big a co-incidence not to be.

I'm not really sure what to say to this. I'm going to have to think about it.

Provide proof of being real zach

I need to know if he feels the same way. There are happy endings.. I'm not a homewrecker

Post proof nigga

I need to know if it's you. Post a picture of the panties I planted in your jacket before you left the party.

Also I don't care how hot your gf is rn but this bitch is loyal and that my friend is the trump card

Posting is possible epic thread.
Zach, this is what dreams are made of, she came to Sup Forums for you. Think about that.

sure, this is my first day on Sup Forums let me just post identifying information.

I'm going to think about this and then try to talk to the aurora I know. It might be this one.

Damn you are savage af

Zach here, whats your kik or snapchat?

Good for you girl that took some courage.

Bump to see if Zach sees it.

Pussy.

Hello, Aurora.

Fucking finally. I got to say it. Finally.

If true, legendary thread.

Great thread OP. Best to you and Zach.

damn girl is that nigga's dick that worthy for you to pretty much be flashing your pussy to him?

Just send her a dick pic to complete your magical journey

You fucking kids are too much.

>not reading the thread.

Go fuck youself OP, and fuck Zach too

Can confirm real zach???

Zach here.
dont think this is the best way to know your feelings

well you already are, whore. since you planted some underwear in his jacking knowing he has a girlfriend you're a fucking slut with nice ass tities

Kek, this. OP, I hope you know what you're doing coming out like this. Zach, be careful my man, this could be good or very bad.

zach here

I'm a 30 year old who didn't go to sams party, but I'd like to join the other zachs by requesting tits

Zach Saturday,
Black lace panties.

Oh shit nigga

>I feel like this is aimed at me
>too big a coincidence not to be

Dude you would know if you slow danced with a girl named Aurora at Sam's party recently. Quit being a pussy ass bitch and post a time stamped photo of you for verification and so you can get your goddamn dick wet you acoustic nigger

You are just screaming dox. I suggest you find a better place for this if this is real.

OP where you at what's the situation

Time out! Hey baby it's zack lemme see them titties gurl.

My darling wallflower.

This is so sudden.

Kek

This, as a fan of romance and shit OP there are better places to communicate powerful emotions.

+1 for Zachs in this thread

Yes, I know this isn't the best way to come out to someone. But you need to understand I have zero guts in real life.. I just read by myself all the time and game when I'm home.. He's everything I've ever wanted.

And for you calling me a whore. Get a life, you wish someone like me wanted you. His girl is an actual whore that sleeps around with his jock friends. I would never do that to him.

Zach can beat me, scream at me.. I don't care. I've been alone all my life. Only getting creeps on the internet... He's real. And I guess this is my way of showing all the creeps that I only want him.

Kek

Guess that means none of these Zachs are real?

hawt

>Creeps
Lol gtfo. You knew the rules, nigger.

You knew this wasn't Reddit.

you creep me out, Zach would never go for that after seen this tbh

Zach checking in. Not OPs Zach but I figured this is a Zach thread now.

Yep.

How about this.. Trips and I'll link him this thread to his Discord PM's.

>Zach can beat me, scream at me.. I don't care.
this is starting to get hot

none of the zachs are real because this is an obvious bait thread
I'll give OP good marks for getting a friend to take a few pics like this but the acting could use work

>Zach can beat me, scream at me
Literally 0 red flags there

I'm here guys what did I miss?

I know he would never do that, I'm just saying...

Id-card Zach here, sounds like you have some serious issues, and if the actual Zach ever shows, don't put your dick in this.

rolling

You are a beautiful girl. I hope your Zach finds you

Romantic user here,
Are you really sure though OP? Are you sure this is in fact the man that is right for you? Really look into that. I don't know you worth a fuck other than your breasts, your name, and what happened so I can't help you a ton, but you should consider the times you've spent with Zach. The things he's said, do you really think he's good for you? You say you stay in and game now and you think you've found the man, but is it love, or desperation.

Roll

You haven't found your Zack and I haven't found my Aurora. Wtf.

I'd like to think this is some elaborate bait but there's a timstamp

Zapp here, which is close enough. ready to bang?

What is the difference between texting this to him and posting it on Sup Forums? I meam other than not having a bunch of chan-fags saving your pics in their perv stash

Fuck me I tried OP

omg Aurora??? creepy Aurora? omg I am so telling my friend you're trying to fuck her boyfriend omg... I hope she beats your ass, I knew you were a fucking skank ever since I saw you

>beat me
just go for it Zach

you did good user

>Zach can beat me, scream at me.. I don't care.
You sound like a eviant, femanon. Are you? Totally awesome if you are. Don't you just wish you could be Zach's favorite pet, like pic related?

You tryna fuck a lonely Zach?

I know he's the one.

Rolls

Guess I'll roll.

I like to be dominant in foreplay then let you take over

Fuck off faggot

rolling