>no friends
>All fake to me
>Stupid
>No future
>Poorish
>Parents are overprotective never let me do anything
>Lost my best friend bc parents broke us up
>No gf
Any reasons to go on?or should I give up?

You're just avoidant, your parents didn't prevent you from doing what you wanted. You're afraid to take accountability for yourself.

Kill your parents. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

They are like demon's if they don't like a friend they try all they can to split us up, I try to ignore them but when I do they make up bullshit it's really childish. They are pathetic they stole money from me I don't even know what for, they say they are protecting me from bad decisions by taking my money away

Life would be your oyster if they were dead.

I'm fucking scared mentally because my dad used to be an abusive fucking drunk and even tried to actually kill me and my brothers

Why do they have this much influence over you? You're dependent on them and any disapproval means potential abandonment?

I don't care about what they think of me it's what they do to me saying they are protecting me cuz they had a bad childhood

You might have a point on being depending on them, how do I fix that?

Do you feel unprepared to live on your own and exist autonomously from them? Like you'd be helpless?

With a shovel to the head.

id be your girlfriend if youre hot, so are you hot or are you an ugly neckbeard loser?

No I could live on my own, but can't yet I'm 17 so soon I'll be out, they think I can't make it on my own they treat my like a child all the time

They keep trying to hold me back because they need me to make themselves feel better

go to a trade school, learn something useful (not hard) like pipefitting, machining, electrical, plumbing, etc
join a union and become a journeyman

there. purpose (job) and friends (union) all in one. plus money to move out of your parent's house and acquire ass.

>source: chemical engineer surrounded by dudes my age who are all bros with each other (not me, they hate engineers) and living a good life on easymode

just don't get into debt. also live below your means and retire early. the american dream is still alive if you're willing to work.

I really don't care about not having a gf I just wanna be free of them and somehow forget what they did

ur like maybe 16 at most. no reason to kill yourself either.

If you don't kill yourself, they win.

I don't wanna kill myself I'm not suicidal I'm just pissed and had to get some advice and some shit off my chest

Should I join the military or go to trade school? I've always been fond of the military and hated those fucking sand niggers