Sup fags

sup fags

so over the last 20 minutes ive counted over 30 helicopters pass over my house
I live in Orlando florida and they keep fucking coming

is shit goin down or am I paranoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weDSliJBvuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably just exercises. If it was anything serious you would know by now. Hellfire missiles aren't quiet.

could be
its just very strange
just about every 45 seconds to a minute a new one flys over

Your file name is inherently discriminatory! Yes he/she looks like an Apache but he/she could very well identify as a Chinook. I am sick of your white male patriarchal propaganda.

I'm sorry
it was quite short sighted and cis of me to assume the helicopters sexual identity

Troop movement. i had 60 something airliners fly over 3 every 30 secs, shit is going down somewhere with all this mobilization

>i had 60 something airliners fly over 3 every 30 secs,
This was a couple weeks ago before the syria shit

it could be a missing persons search in the ocean m8

I live in Lakeland florida

They're hunting the fighting diamondbacks.

Tempus Edax Rerum 177

The divergence is less than you imagined...

this

It seems like there are lots of helis but it could be only a couple doing search patterns

Hey dicksuck. I live in Orlando too and there's nothing happening

I work at the airport and they closed one of the runways to do some resurfacing and the Reserve station is doing some aviation check flights on their helicopters.

t. MCO air traffic controller

Could Be a helicopter show, you do live in a popular area

I'm in central florida so I doubt it

SEXUAL IDENTITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER IDENTITY YOU FUCKING FASCIST¡¡¡¡¡ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

over by universal?
I live 4 miles from the park and over the last hour there were at least 40 flying over me

I dont get it

It's the same helicopter passing over your house as it circles.

East Orlando. Union park

it sucks doesn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=weDSliJBvuU

Yes

Same here in ky. Its really been picking up over the last couple of years. War is on the horizon. But its been known for decades. Its training, yes, but its also "conditioning. They are conditioning the people to get use to it. Its a rise in surveilance, control, and a "show of force" to the citizens. You are under their control. Get with their program, or use your imagination...

Funny thing is i live in a huge city in eastern usa... The choppers fly LOW AS FUCK. And in the middle of the night right over our houses. Loud as fuck. Ive seen cargo planes (big ass planes) in packs of 3 or more one behind the other during the day flying low over the city. Their getting ready for somthing and they want to people to know whos in charge.