What are some alright mainstream nostalgia albums of the 00s...

What are some alright mainstream nostalgia albums of the 00s? Been enjoying Paramore lately much in part to the feeling intrinsic to being a teen back at the time, even if I didn't listen them much back then. Stuff like The Killers, Katy Perry, Green Day, etc.

The Killers first two albums are great. I don't dislike a single paramore album. But some are mediocre. Riot's my favorite. The White Stripe, the Strokes, and Interpol were really good. Audioslave, the first two Foo Fighters' albums and wasting light, and QOTSA were really good mainstream rock.

Not counting their first album, The All-American Rejects are consistently pretty fun. I like how they play with different instruments in different songs, with stuff like organs, xylophones, pizzicato strings, bowed strings, horns, and even one song on their last album played with a live orchestra.

blink-182 and sum 41, too. Forgot to mention them.

Yeah, stuff like this, thanks. Relistening the first two The Killers one, they're okay but have some genuine great moments, kind of about to make the songs great but they never quite get there. I like all of Paramore albums a lot for some reason, I find them to be the best out of this type of very "basic" mainstream scene (as opposed to Interpol or The Strokes which have more indie cred).
Thanks, never heard them.

I'm particularly interested on emo acts like Taking Back Sunday or My Chemical Romance (not that much emo sound on anything after their debut but you get the idea).

also Pxndx, if anyone here speaks spanish lol

>ctrl+F
>No Fall Out Boy
Cmon guys.

Cork Tree and Take This To Your Grave are undeniable 10/10s, and Folie A Deux is pretty damn good too

>I find them to be the best out of this type of very "basic" mainstream scene (as opposed to Interpol or The Strokes which have more indie cred).
They are literally GOAT compared to these two tbqh.
>great Hot Fuss
>brilliant Sam's Town
>muh b-sides comp Sawdust

The Paramore shilling will never end.

>Grimes shilling will never end.

They said alright, not awful. No amount of ironic millennial mid-00s nostalgia will make Panda good

Sam's Town is great. The first four tracks set the stage real well (Bling doesn't get enough love), the middle is catchy as fuck (Bones and Read My Mind always get stuck in my head), and the last three songs are a great climax. This River Is Wild is one of the most underappreciated pop songs of the 00s.

For AAR, just listen to them chronologically but skip the first album. "Swing Swing" and "The Last Song" are the only worthwhile cuts on the first record.

My Chemical Romance get further from emo with each album until they're more or less a synth rock band on their last album.
Only thing that really set them apart from their pop punk contemporaries was they had more lead guitar

All of these are terrible

When will nostalgiafags be permabanned?

No jodas, the singles are all at least good, c'mon... the "reggaemierdos y emos bayan a cortarse las venas xD!!!" phase is over. They're bad as an album band tho

you think you're so strong post your picks and shove us into our respective lockers then

It's only begun. :)

Hot Fuss was fucking incredible to start as well. That whole stretch from Jenny to All These Things is very good. The only criticism I have of The Killers is they're pretty unoriginal.
Sam's Town was a good tribute to the heartland of the late 70s and early 80s.

look white stripes except their last album
yeah yeah yeahs
franz ferdinand s/t
tapes 'n tapes insistor album
walkmen north pole album
wolf parade apologies to queen mary album

kys

he's right tho

no fall out boy is 10/10, if you think this then kys too. i was never an emo faggot in hs so i am not tinted by nostalgia, even though that nostalgia is for dicks in your ass and crappy pop punk music

LOL man chill for a second. Why are you so jelly of people who's enjoying pop rock? Just let people listen to whatever the crap they want, it's none of your business lad.

Would add Arctic Monkeys btw.

I LIKE TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE

>jelly
this isn't reddit so if you are butthurt when its pointed out your shit music taste is shit then don't post on the board. Listen to whatever you want but don't cry when people make fun of you for listening to objectively poor quality music.

fucking summer. get the fuck out of here with your "everyone's opinion is valid" shit. Music can be judged and if you are too pleb to defend what you listen to then fuck off

I'm not crying, it's you coming here sounding like you was born literally yesterday.
>using «kys»
>implying I'm the one who's butthurting
>>>/retards/

kys summerfag

I was a big fan of Alexisonfire back in the day, hoo boy.