Need real advice Sup Forums. So my 16 year old gf came to me after her doctors appointment feeling quite uncomfortable...

Need real advice Sup Forums. So my 16 year old gf came to me after her doctors appointment feeling quite uncomfortable. She then tells me he told her to strip down completely for an exam and then proceeded by a vaginal exam without reason. Now I know this doesn't make sense for a girl her age and regular exams like this for girls start at 21 and they can demand a female doctor.

So Sup Forums help, was this doctor out of line and a perve? We are both concerned, she felt terribly awkward. Btw I just turned 19

Kik me at Blue 999_
If you wish to help more than on here... Real help btw

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/health/sydney-gp-found-guilty-of-professional-misconduct-for-inappropriately-touching-five-female-patients-20170415-gvlhaj.html
livestrong.com/article/63868-puberty-girls/
youtu.be/RJEfqSgVhhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a doctor and this is just standard procedure. Sometimes I even stick my peepee in their vagoo to make sure they're internal temperature is fine.

Ok.. I'm looking for serious answers

Well she is a cutie so yeah probably. If I was the doctor I'd make her strip to fondle her privates and spread that prime pussy

It sounds fairly fucking normal. When I go for my yearly checkup the doctor normally fondles my balls. Unless I'm mistaken it sounds like it wasn't that invasive, and probably a normal checkup to see that everything's still working properly.

If she said she was havin sex pretty normal but also would have asked if she wanted someone else in there.. normally they just get someone else in there anyway

Well I know doctors do this but she is quite young so the procedure is rather sketchy.

Yeah but it's different when it's a 16 year old teenaged girl and that it's especially weird for an old guy fondling her is what OP is saying

Is pic related? That's all I need to know

Checked

Also it's always been an old man fondling my balls since I was 13.

well what was she there for? if it was a general checkup/physical it's normal, but if she went in for an ear infection that would be a problem

Op here, kik me at Blue999_
It gets annoying to talk on here constantly. If you wanna know more ofcourse

yeah fuck this thread we only talking about the double trips here

yes why?

>a doctor fondeling a 12 year old's balls is standard procedure, but if it's a girl it's sexual assault

Kill yourself

I bet Ice Cube would be impressed with that double triple you did right there.

Do you have more? It'll help me determine how weird this situation really was.

Sounds fairly standard. Unless she went in for a sore throat. I assume the appointment was regarding her reproductive area. Women usually strip down to make it easy since being in the stirrups requires flexibility. Unless she requests another doctor or another person be present in the room the doctor will assume she is comfortable with the procedure. The doctor is not a mind reader.

she doesn't sound very smart. maybe let this one go and start fresh with someone ho isn't a fucking gullible country bumkin.

OTH, she could sue the ass off this guy and live nicely on the settlement.

No, fuck off.

As me and a few others have said, just tell us what she went in for, then we can better determine if it was weird or not

Yeah that isn't right either, there's too much cultural acceptance over the empowerment of unecessary examination on children.

>lol 16, your 19, Parents probably made doctor run a rape kit to see if you are a pedo?

It was a check up, like an annual. Not relevant at all

no, the rampant sex-phobia, batshit insanity over a naked child in any context, and molestation paranoia shouldn't interfere with medical procedures. how many kids you want to die with your puritanical hysteria before we accept that nudity != sex and every man != molestor

Totally.. 2 years makes me a pedo, I just turned 19 and she turned 17 last week, this story is like a couple months old, can't forget about it though

Tits or gtfo

what's not relevant? that it was a general checkup? that's absolutely relevant as checking everything down there is ok is absolutely part of a checkup. she's old enough to be sexually active, so there's plenty of reasons why.

want some advce, you have two options. tell her its perfectly normal. (even if it isnt, but who knows with the old docotors they actually were taught different) and let her live a normal life.. Or tell her she was raped and try to Sue which probably will not work since guy probably has 20+ years of being a doctor, and if anything will just take an early retirement.. and then your girlfriend can live a life of therapy..

No it's unecessary if there is no problem that she questioned. He just imposed that she go fully naked and that he probe her. It makes no sense for 16 year old girl to go through that. It's rapey

exams start after puberty
>did you even health class

A doctor just got done for this exact thing in Australia.

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/health/sydney-gp-found-guilty-of-professional-misconduct-for-inappropriately-touching-five-female-patients-20170415-gvlhaj.html

Did anyone else get a penis inspection? I remember they had brought it some rolling inspection rooms, stairs up into the cabin, and a hot blonde nurse proceeded to painfully peel by my foreskin and man handle the fuck outta my balls until she found both of them

I was a pretty fat kid.

well you've got it all figured out that, why the fuck you bother asking if you're just going to trash any opinion that disagrees with your conclusion, even though you clearly have no medical knowledge and are getting replies from people who do?

kys

livestrong.com/article/63868-puberty-girls/

So you came to Sup Forums. Solid choice.

Yes thank you. Even these girls had sexual matters to be inquired on, my gf was just in for a check up so it's even worse

He messed around and got a triple double faggot.

>mfw i actually did go through a penis inspection

>1st grade, gym teach tells everyone to pee before we start long fitness test
>goes in with us
>only 1 urinal, tells us to line up and use that
>stands right next to urinal facing us
>watches each of us intently as we pee

>didn't realize how weird this was until years and years later

My penis inspection was a bit different user... Should I be worried...
I was told to inspect the coaches penis on penis inspection day...oh god

Yeah and no where in this exam did she choose to have any of it done that just says the recommendation even if it's awfully strange

Mine was far more worse...

I had to inspect me own penis.

Bingo.

OP just doesn't realize how many miles of cock has been in his whore.

Omg I'm so sorry user. I hope you don't do it now out of guilt. Don't ever touch yourself, only a respected authority figure should ever touch it. Like your coach, or a priest.

Did she feel it was invasive? Or is OP just a Jealous Jesse because someone else saw his prized pussy

Uh ok you're sick

OP, can we see your gf's feet?

OP, do you have more pictures of your gf?

Well clearly she did, it was awkward and uncomfortable

well obviously she was raped then. her feelz are all that matters, not sexist things like 'facts' or 'proper medical procedure', because patriarchy.

Uh here why

Well your girls mouth can do other things besides sucking dicks. Maybe she could have used it to speak up on her own behalf, instead of rustling your jimmies.

Yeah well that is to take into account as well

She probably just accidentally had the best orgasm of her life during the procedure and now feels guilty so she's making seem like she was violated.

since this exam took place 2 years ago, she's obviously 18 now, so can we see her asshole plz

She's cute that's why. Reminds me of a girl I go to school with. Any more?

I wanna fuck your girlfriend. Does she like smelly hairy fat dudes?

This whole story smells like low quality bait.

well she's with OP.

must be money.

Completely normal, this has been done since the perfection of modern Medicine, they're just making sure she doesn't have a dick that's ready to be grown

I'm gonna stick three fingers in her and dance

The doctor thing does seem kind of weird user, but you posting these pictures of her on Sup Forums is way weirder.

What the fuck are you doing, man? Are you lying or just retarded?

Yeah mine was about the same time. It was held at my elementary, and my mom was in the room, but I remember her getting mad about something. I think k she was telling the nurse "do you HAVE to peel the foreskin back?" Because I was litterally in tears as this hot Babe death dripped my junk. Incredible what the mind can repress

OP Here last time, since everyone is demanding things and more info just kik me, this thread will 404 soon anyway

Blue999_

If you're looking to help

This method is totally unreliable and requires multiple readings

betting secret coal burner

Just looking for help, face pics aren't a big deal right now if people want to put a face to the story

Well since OP's girl is 16 you'll have no luck with 3 fingers...

Whatever dude, that's not what people are doing with her face pics.

I would never ever give pictures of somebody I cared about to these people. Does she know you're posting these?

Oh yeah it's fine, whatever it takes

ACTUAL DOCTOR HERE

Hey user

Doctors are people too and unfortunately there are some out there that do things like this for personal satisfaction.

Did he use a glove?
Was a nurse present?
Did he ask for consent?
Did he state cause for impromptu exam?

These are all questions that need to be answered.

I would immediately retain legal counsel to seek advice regarding specifics. If this doctor has a history of this, he could lose his license (at least in this state), and you could see a hefty settlement.

I'm so sorry this happened to your girl, if unnessecary. It's your job as her man to comfort her. Don't throw fuel on the fire.

Good luck and seek a malpractice attorney that does not advertise on TV

Kik me if you wanna continue talking if not thanks, bye I'm leaving
Blue999_

This is a good start but I think I'm gonna need more.

REAL DOCTOR AGAIN

ALSO ASK FOR COPY OF MEDICAL RECORDS.

Any exam he did should be noted with results. Do not state to anyone why you want the records. They will add this info in if you tip them off.

What do you mean she didn't choose to have it done? If she didn't like it she could've walked out. She was there to be examined by the doctor. That's what the doctor was doing. Nothing is strange here except the fact that you are 19 and have a 16 year old gf. The only rapist in this story is you.

Ok thanks a lot, first person to know a thing or two on here..

My pleasure user. Any further questions post them. I'll be here for another few min

Correction 19 and 17 as I said before, fuckin read, only a 2 year difference. This happened last month

more pictures would definitely get you better responses...

>being 16
>paying someone hundreds of dollars to tell you that you are okay
>actually going to the doctor without a life threatening injury
>actually believing that the medical industry is anything other than a for-profit scam perpetrated against weak-minded people at the expense of the physical and mental health of an entire generation

she deserved it. hope he rapes her next time.

Well he used a glove only for the vaginal exam

ya'll just got
R E D P I L L E D

Dis he do a breast exam as well?

He did touch her while she was standing naked. And the breasts

What was the cause of the original visit?

Yearly check up

More pics of her. Now.

youtu.be/RJEfqSgVhhc

This is a PCP????

Women need to have regular pelvic exams to screen for hpv and cervical cancer starting as soon as they become sexually active, and at 21 even if they are still virgins. Can't tell you why her dentist would be doing it, but, you know...

>these exams start at 21

No they don't. 16 normal. Her surprise of what the appointment is isn't.

HE DIDN'T USE A CONDOM DUDE SHE PREGGERS 4 SURE!

Her primary care shouldn't have done this without cause

You have a strong cause for complaint and he's essentially molesting a child.

An OBGYN should do all these exams and in rare events a PCP would do this for a sick visit with a female nurse present or a parent.

Fucking crazy

What?

so no more pictures then OP?

I am this doctor, i'll need pics of her vagina to finally tell you what happenned

>Need real advice Sup Forums
>I'm looking for serious answers