Haven't seen teatrical release

>haven't seen teatrical release
>downloaded directors cut today and watched it
>good kino where everything made sense

okay, why the hell reddit and all other retards hate this film? Because it lacks Le Funny meme characters? Because plot was more complicated then "Ayys from another world want to capture earth, avengers go defeat them!"? Because it was too dark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Watched Director's Cut
>"hurr durr why did everyone hate the theatrical release"

kek

because it's shit and you are a faggot

Because they are shit and they are faggots

How much would a vial of Superman's sperm be worth?

It's not a fun, easy romp with cell-phone commercial tier cinematography. It's a film. This, along with displays of masculine pathos and violence, are problematic.

argument worthy of Marvelcuck

no

>Because it lacks Le Funny meme characters?
I thought you guys were meme-ing with this shit. I watched Civil War yesterday and I stand corrected.

You literally got BTFO in the first post, nigger.

wowow stop pliz
Marvel IS better, you know? not great, but better. Now deal with it and move on, you manchild.

>>good kino where everything made sense

Stop calling things kino you fucking garbo

>Because plot was more complicated
that's a nice way to say the plot was stupid

that's what they are called where I'm from retard

and what was stupid there?

> Because it lacks Le Funny meme characters
Yes. They need hamfisted "humor" like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

What does "kino" means, and why do i keep seeing it posted on every thread

Because Martha

>Yes, even comic-book franchises promote ideology. This may come as a shock to consumers still stuck on the idea that Hollywood wants to entertain more than indoctrinate. Even normally sophisticated folks who are unschooled in recognizing hegemony or realizing how the culture system functions today prove susceptible to the lure of apparently innocuous entertainment. They hold onto adolescent consumerist gullibility, and this is the ideology that Suicide Squad’s producer, Zack Snyder, is up against.

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

the whole thing was gay. literally i just wanted to watch superman and batman do cool shit but that never happened. the whole thing was a tease and the climax was pitiful.

Everyone basically agrees that it was a 10/10 kinorgasm in its directors cut form and that WB wants to kill its own franchises for some reason,

sage goes in all fields

It was geniune kino. Never watched the theatrical cut but damn was the Ultimate Cut good entertainment.

It means "bad movie that I love"

Because even with the ultimate cut its extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

The biggest misstep in the entire production is the appointment of Zack Snyder as director. It seem like he just walked of the set of making Watchmen and nobody seemed to tell him that he wasn't contracted to direct a lackluster patchwork Watchmen sequel. An opening scene that features Jeffrey Dean Morgan being killed with a slo-mo shot of a shell casing exiting a gun; the government against masked vigilantes, a powerful god-like superhuman figure; a man that dresses in a black costume and fights crime with gadgets coming out of retirement; the death of a famous hero; not one, but three funeral scenes. How is this not recycling elements of Watchmen.

Zack Snyder has the inability to direct scenes where no action takes place and he can't mask it with stylish cgi backgrounds like he did in 300. Simply put when there's no explosions it dull and boring. Simple character interactions prove to be a struggle for a director who still gets his philosophy for his movies from teenage web forums. Religious references that completely lack subtlety and elegance doesn't make you movie 'intellectual'.

Other grievances include: a scene and a plot point that revolves around urine; Lex Luther's so called evil plan; Knightmare; a hyped fight that just ends up being a normal fistfight; and actual teaser trailers for future movies in the franchise.

Didn't like the cinema cut, just watched the ultimate cut too and liked it much more. The hatred for that movie is just a meme, and disney shill sheeple.

the opening was so unbearable i didn't bother watching the rest of the film

Why hasn't anyone refuted this thug?

It's a masculinity test, user. You have broke their conditioning and passed. Welcome home brother.

Based

>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.