So I was at a friend's friends house and I found some pills containing this inside them and grabbed a few thinking they...

So I was at a friend's friends house and I found some pills containing this inside them and grabbed a few thinking they could be something, and was hoping if anyone could tell me what it was. Each pill had about .9 grams in it, and it smells awful.

Looks like some gluey concentrates but aye it also looks like a booger.

Kidney stones

It's wax smoke it

nigga thats ear wax you idiot

I was thinking it was some kind of wax, but it doesn't smell like it, so that threw me off.

This is what they look like in pills

And it's hard to get a good picture but it looks like the orange material was pressed into a rectangle then put in the pill

Probably unpurified mdma

They're thc pills, swallow one and you'll get super baked 30 mins later

Looks a little bit like MDA (sass) that may have gotten wet or something.

It's probably not though as .9 is a shit load

isn't .9 a lot for one dose? I know if i ate almost a gram of RSO or something I'd be utterly destroyed

It's a cum capsule.

99% cum
1% other

it's extremely extremely bad homemade wax that is like 50% solvents

Really depends on how often you smoke, scrape some out of one the pills until half is left if you want a more mild high. Edibles and pills gives you the most intense high imo but sometimes it can be too intense for non smokers

Let's turn this thread info something more interesting. Will you swallow 1 pill for rolling trips? Quads = 3 pills

Info = into

Fuck it. Hell ya let's do it.

My nigger. Lesgo

Rollerino

Self roll cause I'm curious af

High five

Not OP but that seems frightening. Edibles always either make me sleepy or give me a 3 hour long existential crisis. No in between

88 chekt

Roll roll roll

Rollerino

Quints inc

I was gonna say earwax as well.

I second kidney stone

fuck it, lets roll this bitch

Why you gotta be so tarded?
>go back to friends house
>drop one
>say "wtf is this"
>get answer, avoid poisoning self

derp

Burn a some on the tip of pin see what happens ur fucking taste if ear wax taste anything like normal was u no it fucking wax

rolling for nudes

rolling for the academy

i fucking did it

DO IT OP

Wtf does your friend eat fucking ear wax? Doesn't look like molly and you don't eat straight concentrates like that.

first class admission sir

That looks exactly like dxm extracted from delsym does it have a grain texture i used to extract and cap it all the time

>not enjoying Creamsicle Dreams

You think a gram of sas is a shit load? I'd love to see you eat that

So u were at a friends house and "found" some pills?? Nigga u STOLE some pills.. Ur a shit friend, if they r or were something u should of just asked and mayb b given or sold one u poor shit of a human.. Pathetic friend u r ..

Bleh shit tastes worse than robitussin after youve chugged an ass ton of bottles