How much of jewry is racial vs cultural?

How much of jewry is racial vs cultural?

If you pushed a button that would make all grown-up jews magically disappear, and left only the baby jews popped fresh out of vaginas that just vanished from existence to be adopted by goyim, what would we see in 20,40,60 years, etc?

Jewish people exist to make rednecks upset.

Sort of how rednecks exist to make hippies upset.

And so on.

Every ideologue is just reacting to something

No human culture is genuine

>Jewish people exist to make rednecks upset.
Jewish culture predates rednecks by millenia.
I have rednecks in my family, and I don't think I've ever seen a proper hippie in my life.

You're premise is flawed, methinks.

Rednecks have always existed. I don't just mean southern rednecks. Just the redneck sentiment has always been a part of human history.

Also my premise might be flawed, but confirmation biases as evidence will do nothing to dismantle it.

>Just the redneck sentiment has always been a part of human history.
How so? What is the "redneck sentiment" seperate from American culture?

Nature vs nurture. Your parameters are not measurable...jewry... tryna trigger everyone up in here
Up in here

All jews are racist nazis.
Proof: Look at Israel it has almost zero diversity the arab population thre is 99.99% jewish making the whole country jewish which is a fact because their islamophobic bigots.

A jew would tell you that jewry is inherent in all jews regardless of how they're raised. It's the same as their belief that you can never be a converted or adopted jew. You must be born a jew

Jews are sexist animals, they hate women and refuse to give them equal rights in Israel.

I wonder whose behind this post.

Backwoods, possibly inbred and incestuous, mistrust of science, folksy, most likely deeply religious, superstitious, low-class, low-income, blue collar, rural.

Jesus man do you need everything spelled out for you?

kinf of weird were not doing more to remove jews from every country on earth since they sell out their countries for Israel everyday since their religion has its own ethnostate of racism and hate like all jews who are nazis.

A WHITE CIS MALE WAS YOU FUCKING SHITDICK

most jews are inbred just look at OP's pic. Their such racist nazis that they dont breed with other races hence Israel has never taken a single black migrant from Africa because they hate black people so much.

Their genes are so fucked up from inbreeding that they literally have their own diseases noone else on earth does.

Im black you racist fucking Nazi Jew, take your hate somewhere else before ppl dox you for being a typical racist Jew.

Did he really tweet both of those?

thats why Judaism is a phony cult...all jews are essentially converted

i'M A RACist nad i find this particularly racist and nazi go back to Jewfrica you cockroach

Jews are hatched from eggs not born from vaginas

racist circle jerk

A bunch of inbreds run the media and the banks.

Impressive.

equally weird how you have no idea what you are talking about. In 2008 Obama received 70% of the Jewish vote. Considering that George W Bush was the most pro-israeli president in US history vs Obama, who takes a much more centrist stance to the middle east, it kind of blows up what you are claiming doesn't it? or do you just no let facts get in the way of your statements?