SPH

SPH

i love knowing that my soft cock is longer and thicker than some % of men are when fully hard. not for any good reason at all - just because i was born with it and in that sense got lucky. and that they, for equally no good reason, will never know what it's like to be decently endowed.

Dick and time stamp OP, you know the rules...

Eh I'm small but honestly don't think about it much. I can't say it's affected my sex life to date.

Oh, you're black

Please let us know your measurements, Im average but love sph

>filename
Are you serious

this is OP - that wasn't me

How big are you, OP?
Length and width please

I'd love to be smaller

I want her to humiliate my tiny cock and lock it up

This shit isn't fair!!!

Good call

would be amazing

decently endowed, like i said. nothing crazy, but i definitely swing it around in the locker room lol

Would be cute being like one inch, a proper babydick

Now that's a very nice dick, OP
More?

Who cares. I dated a girl for years, and lived with her for years, before she saw my dick soft. And then she commented on how little it was like that. :sob:

Have you ever tried sph irl or what would you say to someone smaller being hard than you totally soft?

Sucks for dicklets out there

that's kinda thin tho

Yea only 5.5 around. 8 long though

Yep. Really proud of my biggish cock despite doing nothing to have deserved it. I assume this is the pride rich people must feel?

Added bonus: Gay, so I've got just an endless supply of dudes wanting to suck/ride it. Vs I assume girls want more than just a big dick.

For real, though, who cares if you're a shower. A nice thicc grower makes for happy girls.

its ok, i know my role

about as big as i am hard

fuck does length matter if you don't have the girth? you think women get their pleasure from you stabbing their cervix without being able to know when you've entered?

Absolutely tiny white guy here

aww, it's so cute ^.^

amazing

Lol if you think girls dont like my dick you are bugging bro.

Thank you, its about microsized

you are demonstrably wrong if you think your length makes up for your girth, look it up "bro"

Who gives a shit about women. Especially penis owners talking about penises

Damn white guys are usually tiny right?

i mean youre bragging about your dick hard but i see a shit generic apartment with low ceilings, what looks to be a stain on the ceiling, a mattress without a mattress pad or sheet on it,

and i see a nonwhite woman with two tramp stamps and a 5/10 body...

what exactly is your long dick getting you? access to government sponsored housing?

This.

That didn't look pleasent

that's a nice cock

thanks, same one as

in what way?

damn no need to get so mad at someone just because they're getting laid and you're not lol

food for thought

small dick detected. you are making many assumptions from a couple gifs. the stain was from a toy my son threw up on the ceiling

cause i'd love to have her make me do that

so average.... bigger with camera angle...
>unimpressed

ah i love knowing the fact my IQ is significantly greater just sleeping compared to 99.99% of Sup Forums, including all blacks. no reason, just the fact I was born with it. I also know big dicks don't do shit, unless you like fucking sluts. enjoy your sluts op. glad you come on Sup Forums to brag about your big dick. glad to know having a small dick and intelligence is much better than big dick with low iq. ah, perspective is everything.

is the lack of mattress anything from being an unemployed fuck banging a woman who has given up on finding a partner with any redeeming qualities

Baltimore, looking across from inner harbor to federal hill

that you know of.

even for Sup Forums

OUCH
lmao

>am 15
>bragging about my intelligence on Sup Forums
>have tiny dick
>can't please women
>crying

As you get older, it will get smaller and softer. You will see.

Jealous cuck

And then there's the Great Baboon God and Emperor in Washington, 6'2" and three inches hard.

>be 29
>had gf for 9years
>broke up, she still calls telling me im the best fuck despite my 5inch cock
>got 120% in university calculus, 100% + 20% bellcurve
>worked for Google
>left to start my own company
>white, blue eyes.
suck my medium dick faggot. its great watching the collapse of the west when I plan on moving up far northern Canada/Greenland and living off the land one day.
>also go fishing and hunting
>make my own beer, kambucha and other shit
>grow my own herb
>very experienced in hydroponics, hence I can grow anything year round
>I also make my own biofuel from any bio waste
again, suck my average dick faggot.

I'm literally 2.5" soft and hard I'm 6.2" and 6" girth

I hate it. So embarrassing I can't use locker rooms and pray no one sees my dick while I pee or change

lol. and yet here you are...

being hung! the one thing money can't buy

ok, ic

>am 29
>gf cheated on me
>did okay on internet IQ test
>lives in small town
>tries to make moonshine
>grows pot
>manages to not cry most days

yep

yup dont matter to me brah.. i still got chicks calling me faggot. plus my face is 10/10.. something money cant buy,
>average dick and great fuck, yup
projecting, not cool bro

>i still got chicks calling me faggot
Why do the chicks call you a faggot?

she started the wrong end

>biting bait THIS hard and trying to justify your below average penis size

wew lad

That's considered a big flaccid cock??
wow I must be a lot bigger flaccid than I ever thought. Never seen another guys soft dick

haha that IS an ugly hoe

>being this mad
>being this new
Have you ever fucked more than 1 girl who wasn't your sedated retard sister

my god, are you real? some next level stuff here lad, if you're so smart why you browsing Sup Forums big dick threads? hahaha

More like this please

that girl is a whale.

Lol you mad at something little guy?

Is 5.5 that thin? Seems on the high side of average
I'm 3.75 around

As a girl I don't see how size matters, it's still rubbing my g spot and if a guy is going to eat my pissy and make me cum I'm happy. Girls are just catty and want to talk shit

Anybody (girls or Bulls) want to dish out some sph to this cuck?

My dick is about 6" fully erect. I know that's not really "small" but I like feeling inadequate