ITT: Character that remind you of yourself

ITT: Character that remind you of yourself.

For me, it's definitely The Comedian. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

So deep down you're just a broken human being with no friends or self worth?

I wouldn't doubt it.

This if i'm being honest. A loner/hermit who lives vicariously through old movies and has one asshole friend.

The Joker, played by Jared Leto in the brilliant new movie: "Suicide Squad."

He's such a madman like me :) xD

There's no judgement in these threads, new pal. Just open and honest sharing.

Prodigy genius, disdain for plebs, homosexual, visionary, hero, beyond morality, superior.

The irony is that a large portion of Sup Forums probably is a lot like The Comedian, minus his crime-fighting abilities and sex-appeal of course.

I was made team lead of my workmates in a project that is doomed already, so I'm literally this guy

If he hadn't been god-tier in terms of physique and intelligence, would Adrian have been a supreme gentleman?

Ha-ha! Gay!

It's like if they had based the character in my own life.

here-

this probably more accurate

Casting such a tiny skelly dressed in a reject costume from Joel Schumacher's batman and Robin really crippled this character adaptation, at least we got a perfect rorschach

>tfw this is also me

I don't think that's ironic
But yes the comedian does embody the "for the lulz" mindset that applies to most of the children on this site who have nothing to strive for and just only know how to revel in being a retard

somethings hit too close to home

For me it's Ralph. Inteligent? Nihilistic? Wicked sense of humor? Check, check and check.

hi newfriend!

You forgot ugly and white

wtf I love Ralph now

Lirerally me

Hannah in Girls. Not even joking.

>terrible person that thinks she's being altruistic
>self obsessed/absorbed with how much she hates herself
>blind to how the real world works
>weird body type and face
>somehow still manages to get laid

It's creepy how much she reminds me of myself.

Yea i related to her in Tiny Furniture and first season of Girls. Dropped it shortly after but she had a lot of talent.

For me, its Johnny. Intelligent, huh? Nihilistic, huh? A wicked sense of humor huh? He has it all.

I gotta give to Negan on this one. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. Literally me to a T.

nice dub-trips

You just described the average 4channer

Me on the left.

newfag

Intelligent. The Boss. Kills Ralph?
Check check and top-check

"He works for anyone who will turn him loose."

Yeah, people always talk about "great' casting in Snyder movies, but he always fucks up. Goode was a terrible fucking choice, the second you see him you know he's a villain. He's like Michael Pitt - even if you cast him as the nicest, kindest guy in the world he'd still be creepy as fuck.