Ever had sex with a bigger girl then you?

Ever had sex with a bigger girl then you?

Not saying a fat girl but just a girl that was taller or weighed a bit more then you?

There's this one girl in my lecture class that keeps looking at me and looks a way when I catch her. She has a nice body but shes thicker
good thick tho
and is a bit taller like just 2-3 inches more nothing drastic.
Always been with girls shorter or skinnier.

>6'7" reporting in
nope.

bump

It's impossible OP, you better just ignore her.

I did a couple of times.

Even married one of them.

I'm 6'1. The first one was 6'3, but she was a creepy stalker type bitch so she had to fucking go.

My former wife was 6'5 with kind of an amazon build. Total fucking kitten too.

Died in a car accident.

Big bitches are a little weird. Unless they're some flavor of autistic, most of them have massive superiority issues and are usually not worth the trouble.

>and is a bit taller like just 2-3 inches more
I wish you the absolute best of luck user, and I'm very jealous.

Had a girlfriend for 5 years that was 5'10", about .25" taller than me. Curvy/athletic volleyball player body.

I'm crazy about tall women, so the sex blew my mind every time. Scoring an actual Amazon type that's 2-3" taller and stronger than me is my ultimate fantasy.

damn, shes Puerto rican too so this makes it worse then based by what you are saying.

more

>puerto rican
That one should be an automatic no dude.

Puerto Rican bitches are bat-shit crazy to begin with. A tall one is basically a walking mexican holocaust.

This
Don't pussy out user. It's worth it.

I just googled her name and her name came up on a cheater site with some dude saying she is crazy lol. I guess I know what to do now.

more of this girl damn

there's this old saying about not ever sticking your dick in crazy.

It's kind of bullshit though, because crazy is the most fun thing to stick your dick in. All you have to do is remember to not use your real name, don't let it know where you live, and ghost that fucking psycho the minute it goes to the bathroom after you nut in the balloon.

>It's kind of bullshit though
true
sticking your dick in crazy is great fun, the problem is if you give crazy your real name.

hit it and quit it
>then change your phone number
>Move to a city
>change your name

Many girls I've had sex with weighed more than me but never taller, I'm 6'1" but only 145 pounds. I like smaller better though

cant do that we both go to the same uni and in the same major.

I mean, it depends on your preferences. I've had a girl that was almost exactly the same as you're describing. Roughly 2-3" taller than me and a good thick. She had a thing for smaller guys and constantly hit on me for about 3 months. She was dumb as nuts though so no relationship but I ended up fucking her, or rather, she ended up fucking me. Never have I been ridden so hard in my life. Cut ties with her soon after that. Dumb + crazy is not something I want to deal with every day.

>be 6'1
>be 165 pounds
>meet cute girl off tinder
>pictures were a year old
>she a thick rugby player that is a 6'0 tall
>she's def bigger than me
>end up banging the same night
>best bj ever had
>has small tits but huge ass
>the fucking was great, but it didn't last. broke it off after a month of fucking
>???????
>8/10 would recommend

Inb4 no nudes

>most of them have massive superiority issues

Yes they can be very conflicted.
>confident and dominant (in a female way) due to their height over most girls and the average guy
>insecure because they're not a waifish 5'0" princess and ALL women want to be tiny/slender/cute types
>if they're in shape at all they'll look amazing in tight/revealing clothes, but getting them to wear these clothes will take major convincing
>hard to please in bed due to their insecurities battling with their dominant urges, they wanna be on top and bottom at the same time
>logistics, they're larger and heavier but still expect to be swept off their feet and wrestled in bed
>usually have larger vaginas, adding to the difficulty of pleasing them

It's doable OP, but you gotta work hard. A big cock and big muscles are required and not just because women find that attractive. Confidence outweighs height, but you better be pretty damn alpha in the other aspects of your life. Wuss out about little things too many times and they'll leave you faster than average women. Be strong enough to carry her and pin her down hard during sex. You need an extra cock inch or three because thick thighs/ass and to fuck while standing up.

Hope you bag her OP.

>> 6'6" also no, not a manlet

I'm sorry your girl died in a car accident. Was it hard to get over?

virginfag detected

almost had it
but she actually wears very reveling clothes she has pierced nips and comes to campus wearing short thin tank tops.
I'm worry that my 5.5 dick wont make it through that ass.
Wont bang tho cause she might be crazy.

5'4" reporting in.
Wife is 5'5"
Dick is exactly 6"

Tells me she has had bigger and smaller, but mine is just perfect.

In my past experience, smaller girls would usually be hurt.

Really makes me think perfect height difference is 1" in either direction. Not sure if taller girls (5'6"+) have deeper vag or if there's a threshold..

did it, she had an incredible ass. sadly it was only a one night thing. I would again given the opportunity. she was a good 4" taller than me and she loved to fuck.

yeah dude
> go to USA for work for a year
> employ mulatto chick as PA
> she's around 6'2, 165lbs
> great curves
> we're in bed within 1 month
> feels so different when fucking not to have smaller body under/on me
> when tonguing her feel like she could crush my head like watermelon
> she's strong too so fun to wrestle with
Great experience, would repeat.

>somehow wind up in bed with fat chick
> she's not really really big but still quite large
> sucks cock like it's the last kranksy sausage she'll ever eat - she's really good at it
>pussy clean and no smell
>hard to finger her and difficult to fuck
>outer pussy is flabby and folds makes it feel like I have a stick most of my finger in before it finds her actual vagina
>fuck... feels really nice but 2" of cock is in before it's actually in - push harder and feel the head "pop in"
> fuck her well, make her cum (a lot) and she's ever so worried I won't see her again... cooks me dinner, blows me again, cum on her face and tits and leave (never see again).

Not great experience. Fat chick hard to move around into interesting positions and that weirdly flabby outer pussy is not fun to play with.

Vow to myself, no more bush pigs. Fuck 2 more just to be sure vow is worthy. Confirmed.