What happened with the to catch a predator thread where OP pretended to be a 15 year old girl?

What happened with the to catch a predator thread where OP pretended to be a 15 year old girl?

I was wondering too.

Did we just get trolled?

Bump I saw thst thread

Bump till that op comes back and gives us answers

I fucking hate pedophiles. It's the lowest kind of person a human being can be.
I mean what is it about young girls that you lust for so much? Is it their innocence? The fact that her pussy is untouched pure and tight that it feels so good sliding your hard dick inside while her sweet little whimpers hits your ears? Don't you feel horrible when you caress her smooth skin all the way down grabbing her cute little butt and holding her beautiful little body against your chest and smell her sweet scented hair? Don't you think this would ruin her childhood? She will be psychologically damaged and will always crave more sex and will see sex as always the answer. She will blow you and strip on command because sex is the only way she feels accepted. Does this no make you guilty having made her like this?
Why not older women, women your age? Women who boss you around, takes you for granted and only cares about your wealth? A woman who will keep you around as long as you give her the attention she craves and agree with her on everything. Don't you want that? And its okay that her voice is bitchy and her pussy is loose and used up. Its okay if she doesn't sleep with you but cucks you for your best friend. Its her choice. This is normal. This is what's right. So please forget about young girls who will always love you no matter what and cuddle with you. Restrain yourself from her perky developing perfectly shaped boobs for saggy unproportionate boobs which you may get to fondle once a month.
You're an adult. Spend time with adult women and conversing about rumours and gossips. Let her talk to you about how feminism is important and how you should change your ways so she looks good in front of her friends.

wtf I want to be a pedophile now

That's cool and all but what was the truth

Nice copy paste but that reminded of a girl I knew in high school. She said she was raped as a child and I think because of it she turned into a stupid fucking weeb. Like holy fuck. I know Sup Forums was built in anime lovers, but she was so fucking cancerous. She always used to wear wigs because she pulled out all of her hair. She pulled out her eyebrows and eyelashes. The only hair she had on her head was a line of hair that reminded me of a balding man in his 60's. I always called it get landing ship. So honestly, if you think about having sex with a young girl, make sure it's not rape is all I'm asking.

Last bump for me

I called the police and reported you fuckers. The thread was taken down and the asshole that posted it was banned because you assholes contacted my fiance and told her I'm a pedo. Never heard of this website before tonight, but I'm going to ruin you scumbags. Fuck you

No, the 15 year old , guy named Chad in Indy. I don't cAre about the pedo who wAnted the 11yo.

Fuck you scumbags

All the pedo threads were removed you stupid motherfucker. Fuck you. What's your name bitch?

the /other/ pedo you fucking mong

Yeah
All gone
Fuck you
I'll call police on you too bitch

Omg. That's an awesome speech. I feel same way.

Fuck you bitch

This is not Sup Forums.... You all shouldn't even post on Sup Forums you underage fuckers.

Fuck your shitty website. I'll have this whole site taken down if you fucks contact my girl again

Part of me genuinely hopes this is an angry pedo but I know it's not

Maybe one day we'll know the truth about Chad of South bend Indiana.

Maybe.

Fuck you cocksucker

Fuck you bitch. I'll find you motherfucker

I hope one day we all find each other

Return to lead the pack eric

Ahahahaha i hope this is real and not just trawlin

That looks like Brittany Venti