Anyone ever have a job as a lot attendant at Toyota? II'm tryna get a job there but I wanna know how it is

Anyone ever have a job as a lot attendant at Toyota? II'm tryna get a job there but I wanna know how it is

Bellingham Sup Forumsro?

No nj

moar? oc?

Hey, I'm moving to Bellingham in three months. Any advice?

You know it buddy :p Imma save it for another thread doe

dump more of this gloryous tits pleaseeeeeeeee

Be good at sales and convincing people your giving em a good deal

NAh b maybe if there's a nj nude thread I will lol

fuck dude just give me the pics

You know what fuck it here ya go buddy !

wow user continue

dump the 812 img

nice pussy, but have more with face?

nice user

I was a lot lizard for a Cadillac dealership and it was OK, lots of hustle and stay away from the salesmen if they have a fish on. even the smallest thing can distract a customer and lose a sale, which gains you one pissed off enemy.

This looks like shannondorf

give me more with faceeee

we can trade if you want

I just bought a 2017 toyota corolla
A month ago. Shit is on point.

Does she goto Monmouth uni in nj ?

Post more of that face with those tits

That's the last of um

Where did you get the picture of the first girl?

Lot porter jobs are super easy. Just learn the models in the Toyota lineup and familiarize yourself with any used cars you get on the lot. The last thing you want is to not know what car someone is "asking" to have fueled up. You may also have to work detail, so you're gonna have to know how to actually clean a car for delivery. Like, really clean, not just hose it down clean.

Also. Everyone is going to be a dick to you. Salesmen think lot porters are all mongoloid scum. Get ready to most likely be shit on at every turn. IMO Toyota dealerships always have the scummiest salesmen and sales managers. I worked as a lot porter for about 6 months before saying fuck it and going to another dealership as a salesman. It sucks. The auto industry sucks. The people suck. All around succ.

Fuck off fag

Girl went to school :p

Do you have any more?

Yea my buddy works as a lot attendant at this Toyota and he says the sales people ain't bad I'll judge for myself

Nah those are all the ones I have &

Oh. And don't lose the fuel card. Ever. And don't leave keys out of KeyTrak. And ABSOLUTELY do not accidentally take keys home with you. You WILL lose them and you WILL be fucked.

She looks suspiciously like a community figure from smash who lives in nj

Here's hoping for you, man. It can either be really chill or really fucking awful. There's not usually any in-between with dealerships.

Yea hopefully it's good my buddy says it's lretty good but the other lot attendance are weird as fuq

Lol welllll ;) ......

No way. You serious?

i'm from Arkansas and worked as one in a large dealership. shit was so cash and smoked every fukn day. laid back as fuck

I feel. The lowtier lot jobs have a tendency to draw that odd highschool drop out crowd with abnormal piercings and dick tats. Don't leave your phone or wallet lying around is all I gotta say about that. Try and make lowkey friends with a couple of salesmen too. It always helps to have someone that doesn't hate you in the showroom.

If you're serious, you gotta have more dude

uhh idk what a "lot attendant" is but I was a valet/car runner.
shit's easy.
I'm a tech now though.
If you need easy money and a soulless job then go ahead bud.

Yea forreal ! Yea like two of the guys blurt out random shit and talk to themselves there like 40 too.

Nah that's all I got dog lol sorry

but it is her, yes?

All I got to say is the fappening is reall buddy :$

how did you get it??

rip thread?

Nah bump bump bumpier bump

im still incredibly curious how you got that picture. shes hot as fuck

Hmm I guess you will never know . Btw not op

A Cadillac dealership that employees prostitutes? How upscale.