Ask a waste of life anything

ask a waste of life anything

Are you going to kill yourself on stream?

What is up my main man

hell no, i'm not a faggot.
just finished watching my illegally downloaded better call saul season 3 episode 4 while enjoying some chips, chocolate bars and cashew nuts i bought yesterday with my welfare check. About to play heroes of the storm.

>hell no, i'm not a faggot.
You most definitely are.

Did weed accelerate your loser status?

get this through your head: only weak ass faggots kill themselves. Id never do that. There's too much weed in this world for me to leave it now.
'
Lmao its funny you say that, but no. I was vehemently against weed all the way up until I was 24. 27 now. Until 24 I thought only losers smoked weed and I had seen stoners and had friends who were stoners that turned into pure losers and worshiped weed as a lifestyle.

I do hit the weed every now and a gain and I love it, but it's never more than once a weekend with bros and is usually a few times a month only.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

>only weak ass faggots kill themselves. Id never do that
One of these statements is untrue.

Only a weak mind would succumb to your low level jabs, user. Try somewhere else.

>Only a weak mind would succumb to your low level jabs
That's why you're responding.

do you think you'll find any purpose in life and succeed? Or are you content in being a burnout.

What'd you do to qualify as a waste?

Spend 7 years gaming, drinking and generally not working. The habits of doing nothing have hardwired into my brain and are extremely hard to break. Can hardly commit to anything and almost never do anything productive.

>generally not working
Like your webcam.

It's my thread, I reply to everyone.

I want to succeed, I barely remember what it was like to have free money. It was sweet. I want a house and modest personal possessions.

Sounds pretty desperate. Think about all of the attention you'll get if you get on that webcam and end it all.

I can sort of relate but I've been going after an education for the same amount if time. Failed at it the first time and had a bit more success at a trade school. Looking for work now and it's such a pain in the ass, the competition is unreal. What will help you get for real is a swift kick in the ass of some sort. I'm losing my current home over family issue and a switch flipped, i obviously need work soon and that's not to feel good about myself that's because it's a necessity for existence. Something needs to make you feel that demand for action or you're doomed to NEETdom

age?

Did that put you in a lot of debt? Yeah, us undisciplined do need a swift kick to the ass. For me I think whats bringing me to action now is the realization that if I don't do something soon, I'll be a useless 30 year old. Last week I started learning java 2 hours every day mon-fri on my own. After a year of real study I hear you can get a entry level java programmer job easily for 40-50k per year, which is enough to live on for one person if you don't blow your budget. I'm not particularly passionate about programming but it's fun creating stuff and it pays decently so I'm going for it. Beats the hell out of 4 or more years of schooling for big dollars.

Seek mental help, user.

Seek the webcam, then seek the bottle of pills.