Guys i found this, i know you guys post that symbol sometimes but what is it?

Guys i found this, i know you guys post that symbol sometimes but what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Reichspfennig_(World_War_II_German_coin)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Third Reich coin

that's a swastika if youre referring to the symbol on the coin

What's that?

the symbol used to represent the third reich in Nazi germany

Looks pretty cool

it's a google...fucking retard

Oh that's cool, germany seems like a cool place.

Man, you can't be fucking serious.

looks like a shuriken to me

I am serious, i found a bunch in my papas old stuff

Wanna trade?

They are probably worthless on account the Nazis lost the war...

Not really, the eagle with the thing looks better than the star.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Reichspfennig_(World_War_II_German_coin)

They did? That sucks but oh well i still like them so i guess ill just keep them.

kek. Op google the Nazis and the holocaust
I hope after research that you come to the same conclusion as me

Guys pls,

The Swastika is an ancient symbol representing the sun and thought to bring good fortune to those who carry it.

Thats really cool! I bet it would make a cool tattoo

Thats a good idea lol

It's a mystical symbol for Buddhists, too.

If the uneducated masses don't kill you because they only know muh nazi germany and muh hitler.

Thats Charon's obol.. just carry it with you and put it in your mouth in case you might die.

Op me and u should get that star tattoo'd on our foreheads! We can be a special club and if we see other people with the star they can join our club.

Its a jewish symbol meaning "peace be with your nation". Poland gave a red prayer rug with one on it, made with islamic techniques from 1600's Constantinople, to Germany in the 1930's, and it was displayed proudly on the ground beside Adolf Hitler's prayer rug, so he could pray to Allah, as well as Jehova to give thanks for the peace that was brought between the Muslims of Poland and the Jewish Nazis of Germany.

A similar flag was on display in the neutral grounds of The Kremlin where the Catholic Theocracy of Iraq signed an alliance with facist Empire of Free America to wipe out the protestant majority in North Korea in 2010.

My family isn't Buddhist seeing as we live in argentina but its still really cool to me.

I hate face tattoos, i don't really like that star either, it doesn't appeal to me as much as the one on the coins i have.

A swastika? It's an old Indian symbol. It means "good luck".

Thats really cool my papa has a bunch of stuff with it on it.

Is this hat indian too?

Yes.

>this many people fell for op's troll
what the fuck happened to this board

Don't fight trolls. It means they win. Instead do stupid shit and roll with it to have fun.

Dude that coin is worth a few duckets...collectors pay decently..if ya find one without that coin in their collection

Wow thats cool! I wonder why my papa had a indian hat though.

How old are you?
You should read up on world war 2 and German politics in the 1930's.

14, its all my grandfather's stuff. And why? Im from Argentina i dont need to know German politics.

He probably was a soldier for Jewish Nazi Germany. As part of their multi cultural acceptance policy, they wear uniforms with multi cultural clothing. If I recall my world history 2 course in highschool, Hitler's favorite outfit was a Native American Headdress, Budhist Monk robes with blue jeans under them and geta sandals.

You should be proud of your papa's service. The Indian Corps. was one of the bravest units of the Jewish Reich. It was their job to invade other countries as lone commandos and spread the word of acceptance, tolerance, and peace into racist and war mongering countries. They would parachute in alone, and stay alone until all people in the country has willingly submitted to the ideology of the Jewish Reich.

Because you can piss off a lot of people by idolizing Nazi Germany.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but you should at least know why people are so sensitive about it.

Boi. Its a troll. And a painfully obvious one, at that. Have fun with it like I am posting about alliances between Jewish Nazi Germany and Muslim Theocratic Poland.

Don't argue with trolls. It means they win.

Der Führer was a real clothes-horse.

That was his Tuesday suit. He wore it to dinner with Winston Churchill every third Tuesday of the month.

its a windmill. it represents friendship and tolerance

yep. Just did that. Conclusion is as follows:
Hitler did nothing wrong

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. You think it's funny or something? My great grandfather DIED while at a concentration camp, so this is not amusing.

in a guard tower?

Yes, he went to work while drunk and fell off a guard tower....

Just another coin with a symbol of friendship on it.

My grandfather died when a drunk soldier fell off a guard tower and landed on him

My grandfather was shot for raping a dead soldier who was killed by a drunk who fell off a guard tower.

My grandfather shot a corpse that raped him as he fell off a drunk gaurd tower.

fake coins...

Look at the one in the corner down and on the left side.. I don't belive that the one next to this one is the oposite side like the other coin pairs are...

troll is obvious

Those coins are from a museum, not fakes. But nice try though.

no

What's that user says,

Wouldn't you like to know more?