Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4m-_kutqgDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All this and I can't even graduate early
Pathetic

You're not going anywhere in life unless you're a ninja desu

Is it hard being that gay?

I didn't know Carl from the walking dead was a huge faggot and comes to Sup Forums

> My IQ is 166
> proud Trump supporter

These are mutually exclusive.

EXTRA EXTRA!
OP JUST CANNOT STOP SUCKING COCKS!

A quick image search proves you're a fag

I will post this everyday until mods chemo this board. I will post snacks in threads that are gay. take your trap threads to lgbt faggots.
take your cuck threads to soc.
take your log of shit threads to reddit
take your fb fap threads to facebook chats
take your cringe threads to rk9
take your furry threads to trash
take your kik threads to kik
take your ylyl threads to 9fag and I faggy
take your pics you shouldn't share threads and kys
kill yourself op for making this thread
take your stale copy pasta threads and go back to know your meme
It's time for a purge.

how does it feel to know you'll die a virgin?

>Muh intelligence

All that matters in this world is being good looking.

Keep coping uggos.

>My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. >I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.

Oh I see your problem there little guy you added a one in front of your sixty six by accident.

>I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.

What's it like to be mentally retarded?

"Everyday" is an adjective. You mean "every day" as in every single day. Fix it.

So intelligent and yet you don't have the common sense to use a fucking timestamp. Get the fuck out.

This thread again... The last time ive seen it was last year and u still were 18. your genius intelligence makes you able to stay 18 forever

At first I was like
But then

>166 IQ
>Trump supporter

Funny thing is, IQ calculations do not mean jack shit nowadays. Trump, as we know, is nothing short of a narcissistic megalomaniac. His speech patterns, behavior, and lack of control over his own emotions signal an intellect of an elementary student who has done far too many hits of acid, LSD, and enough alcohol to choke a horse. All this after he's been dropped on his head about a dozen times or so.
Your incoherent bragging of fabricated information shows you are just shy of autistic, and we aren't talking about the good kind... I could go on, but the rest of the people responding are doing quite well in placating you with what I assume to be witty retorts.

this is called "hipster"

No way my IQ is 168, but I hate both the Libturds and the Conservashits kek.

>listening to Jerry Garcia instead of jazz music or classical
>genius
kek

Are you an unfuckably ugly girl or the saddest faggot on Sup Forums?

CARLL
CAAARRRRRRLLLLLLLL
COOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

wtf is that real?

>tfw two intelligence too fawl 4 this bate

IQ test matter, but people who use them as a crutch are sad. I have a high IQ and never speak of it because I use intelligence instead of talk about it.

>jerry Garcia
>trump supporter

Try not to make it so obvious next time.

Trolling is a art.

Nice bait OP, just stick a Trump hat on that cute little lesbian face of yours, now fuck off cunt.

Tits n timestamp or gtfo

>done far too many hits of acid, LSD, and...

Acid has been the common slang term for LSD for decades.

You are trolling. No Trump supporter has an IQ over 90.

Also you look really cute, assuming you're a dude. If you're a chick though, bugger off.

How do I get an A in Partial Diff Eq.

Quit being such a fucking try hard attention whore, kill yourself.

Why does an obvious alpha such as yourself drop to your knees in worship like a beta at the sight of Trump?

for a genius ass mother fucker, you're one dumb fuck mother fucker. You're 18, you weren't even alive during the wwf attitude era, you were shat out your moms twat 4 seasons into South Park. You were like 7 when wrestlemania 23 happened. Trump was stone cold stunnered by the Texas rattlesnake. Shut the fuck up you short dick mother fucker

Two questions:
At what age did you have your IQ tested?
How do you hope to compete when the only thing you have going for you, generalized intelligence, will be replaceable by a machine within two decades (and that's a conservative estimate)?

But are you an athlete
You could have it all OP
but are you strong...."!

Not to mention several Nobel prize winners credit LSD for opening their eyes and letting their intellect soar. It's hardly the drug choice of idiots.

>serious question
i'm 13 (kek) and i started online school because i was bullied to the extreme in the 6th grade... but in the span of 2 years i have not learned ANYTHING... the platform is broken and the teachers are only there to get paid... i want to know if i can still manage to piece my life back together in time before i go to college if i go back to real school. i was very ambitious and i wanted to get into a great school but i don't know if that is possible now due to my grades... (have not learned a single thing, not exaggerating.(like i couldn't tell you a single thing that happened before 1700))

>AMA

Was the holocaust a hoax, considering fuel and oven capacity, the missing written order, zyklon b needing 26°C to begin outgassing and so many survivors? Oh right, your super brain doesnt possess much knowledge over that topic beyond rudimentary school stuff.

Why do you look like such a faggot?

pasta served al dumbte

I is a arbitrary system of measuring intelligence that is highly flawed and should be reevaluated.
So my question is, if a man cannot read or write, but is a savant at taking apart and rebuilding engines, is he stupid? Cause he would fail a IQ test.

I understand the human desire for organization and categorization, but it seems people use the IQ as a crutch when they lack substance as a person or in argument.
Thoughts?

>i'm 13

>IQ is 166
>Trump supporter

Well? Which one do you pick faggot?

IQ measures generalized intelligence. That's why someone with extraordinary skills in a single area despite being generally mentally deficient in others is called a savant in the first place.

Then, if you listen a really nice music you must know about our papa franku don't you? youtu.be/4m-_kutqgDk

>claims to have 166 IQ and is ultimate autismo-genius
>'barely' has to study to get As in school

alright buddy

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I posted you because you're a female intellectual, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

With all that, it's too bad you suck at lying on the internet.

fucking summer as shit in here, can't believe there are 51 replies on this
sage it folks

ok

you're being watched ok

Trump supporters will never amount to shit in life.

How retarded do you feel knowing that iq doesn't measure intelligence, it measures how much help you would need in schooling

Enjoy trump!

Are you a proud follower of our lord and saviour Kek?
God Emperor Trump is, So you should be too.

thats eliza you cunts

Fuck off Muslim, go back to Mecca

Jesus christ who says your iq is above 12? People with high iqs dont need other anons to succ them. Besides if it was so high youd know that you wouldnt be well received. At least you knew to change your age to 18. Well i guess since i knew youd get backlash you didnt my iq is some arbitrary number above 166! Hb 266? 666? 696? Who gives a flying fuck

Shit i got trips. Guess that means im right after all. My iq is 696

hahahaha
gulag to you.

good for you,
don't brag about it.
it makes you look like a faggot.

>IQ is 166
>proud Trump supporter

Oh, you're one of those "I'm super smart but i have low grades because i don't try hard enough"
Well, you won't get anywhere if you don't apply yourself, cunt.