How does Sup Forums handle stress? I haven't slept in about 2 days, and i just got home from just walking around town...

How does Sup Forums handle stress? I haven't slept in about 2 days, and i just got home from just walking around town. every once in a while i would just sit down and stare for a while, only stopping and relocating when i would snap myself out of it, or someone would tap me on the shoulder or something to get my attention and ask if everything was alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UChADZmEJgs
youtu.be/0J2QdDbelmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for interest

weed

this

Lucky bastard

I fucking steal cacti man I DON'T HANDLE IT

Deep breaths

Benzos

I used to box and lift but can't afford it now plus my joints are fucked
I mainly just smoke weed and masturbate when I'm stressed tbh

additional:
I i feel like i have to vomit, and every once in a while, my body feels cold. Almost like water is under my skin. Currently, my hands and arms feel very shaky. typing is becoming more difficult.

Self mutilation

Listen to some audiobooks and have a drink? (keep it moderate though I dont want you to become an alcoholic)
Pirate bay top 100 has good audiobooks

Smoke weed and do sprints. When i was a little younger i would sprint until i got tunnel vision and was about to black out. Cant do that anymore though

read philosophy and exercise.

for me that's epicurus and running.

i paint graffiti

How about you quit acting like a weirdo and go plant some seeds for farming?

You're obviously sleep deprived. Drink something and try to sleep.

Don't eat before you sleep. Combined with stress will give you nightmares, and that will only fuck you up worse. Put some soothing instrumentals on, have a drink of warm milk / tea / water.
youtube.com/watch?v=UChADZmEJgs

Take a shower, and finish with the water cold. It's going to suck, but the cold water will help your muscles recover while you sleep. It forces them to contract and squeeze the lactic acid out of them.

Or
youtu.be/0J2QdDbelmY

Nujabes instrumental are the best too bad he passed.

I get that too.
Not purely a sleep deprived thing though. Once talked a girl I thought I loved out of suicide at 3am and got very shaky and cold.

Real GF left me two weeks ago and about halfway through the day of I felt the need to vomit (no nausea).

Sleep will help, but that's not the explicit cause.
Also wait until you have a wave of reasonable feelgood before sleeping, otherwise you'll dwell on it in bed and not get anywhere but worse.

Listen to pump up music, classic 80's montage stuff and maybe drive while doing it or just play video games while listening to the music. Always cheers me up.

I take a little bit of heroin
Makes me relax and helps with concentration. Really good for sleep too!

>that music
that brings back memories, user. I remember watching that show when i was younger. what i wouldn't give to go back to those times for even 1 day. getting older sucks man.

>I haven't slept in about 2 days
That's a major problem. Have you eaten? if so, how much? your blood sugar levels have probably dropped. possibly to an unsafe level judging by your symptoms

i ate a few chicken strips, and i had a black coffee a few hours ago. yesterday i had something from taco bell and a bag of gummy worms.

You from the UK?

nvm taco bell probably not UK

Music and thc

Fucker hit that pookie

I've had a lot of stress and related insomnia in the last few years.

What I've learned is that stress is like being overweight -
it's a sign that your input and output are out of balance.
So like, if you eat more than you exercise, you get fat.
And similarly, if you don't use up the mental energy your mind/body is generating, you get stress.

What you need to do is find a way to work off and consume the mental energy.
So, you need a more meaningful hobby or more engaging activities.

Sitting around on your ass posting on Sup Forums, playing video games, and watching movies doesn't do it.

Having sex with a woman takes care of all that faggey shit.

A damn shame they don't make Chinese cartoons like the used to

Suck a reindeer's funky ass.

I wish you luck, user. If you download the iheartradio app, and tune into KFI, what helped me sleep and calm down was listening to Coast To Coast live. It's a show about paranormal topics. I don't believe in the paranormal much but it's other human beings awake with me at this time of night.

>i would just sit down and stare for a while
Why would you do something like that? Whats appealing about just sitting around looking into space? You just look like a weirdo.

Bump

Im being serious. You're borderline gay. Probably fat. Get in shApe and get some pussy you fucking wizard freak.