What's up Sup Forumsros?

What's up Sup Forumsros?

Ever had wisdom teeth pulled?

Just got mine yanked a little over an hour ago and was just curious how your experience was all the way through since i'm just chilling here enjoying my 15mg/975mg oxy/acetaminophen high.

>1 hour long
>2 bottom teeth
>40 mins on left, 20 on left
>Captain put on some Frank Ocean for me to chill to while they drilled and yanked away
>2 assistants were hot and weren't any taller than my shoulders, kept making sexual jokes
>Got a shit ton of painkillers so i can party a bit this weekend

All in all fun experience, even if i look like Bubba from Forrest Gump with my lip hanging out like it is.

Expect a lot of swelling in a few days.

I had my lower 2 pulled, they basically gave me strong ibuprofen. Lived on mashed potatoes, baked apples, pineapple juice, and soup. Couldn't really open my mouth - just about as much as you would when blowing out a candle.

Will have to have mine soon, one is hardly in and came in sideways so a bit worried about that.
Sounds like you weren't put under during it, we're your teeth a good amount out of the gums?

Was alright. Was awake for mine. Didn't really feel anything until a few days later.

Is this needed? I've had 2 come in fully and another on the way, it hurts for a few days but after that nothing. As long as it doesn't fuck up the other teeth it should be good right.

Good thing i like food like that. Gonna be living off of apple sauce for the next few days.
I wasn't put under, wasn't given anything like valium either. Didn't ask for it. But he numbed the fuck out of me, so much that if someone punched me right now, i'd like look at them funny and drool a little bit. In all honesty, I had a really good officer take care of mine. Did a fantastic job and didn't rush. Mine was just so rough because both of my bottom wisdoms were coming in completely sideways, so much that the crowns were flush against the side of my other two molars. Don't worry though. If you are a civilian, call ahead of time and ask for a valum, and take a friend to take you home since you are definitely going to be tripping.

Probably not gonna feel shit honestly, got a lot of pain meds

I'm not a professional, but they usually get removed if they are going to cause issues in the future. Go see a dentists, get some scans done, and see what they have to say, because it can get serious and will hurt more when they take them out.

>Ever had wisdom teeth pulled?
why do americans do this? baby jaws all of you

Because they can cause a lot of harm.

Honestly, I don't think I had much say in mine being removed - I was 14 or so. I still have the top pair.

>Because they can cause a lot of harm.
only if you have a small jaw like a pussy

It took 4 hours for my surgery and I was awake for half of it.
The roots of my wisdom teeth were like a Primer timeline chart. So they couldn't pull them, they had to break them up to get the teeth and roots out.
Drill a little bit, use one of those dentist crowbars to break them up, rinse and repeat a hundred times.
If I ever become a full-fledged serial killer, dentists will be my "thing."

>I wasn't put under
>both of my bottom wisdoms were coming in completely sideways
This makes me feel better. I have an irrational fear of going under. Thanks OP.

>being born with a fucked up jaw
you should be euthanized

Only had one pulled but hot damn my dentist is a fuckin pro.

Got that fucker out in under 4 minutes, said it didn't come out easy. Virtually no swelling, healed up just dandy, was eating normally within the week.

>not being put to sleep
What 3rd world country are you from

Yeah it's really intimidating, but once they start and you realize you aren't feeling shit, it's just fine. A little awkward maybe.

Dont believe them when they its just oxygen

Do you get put to sleep for your shots too, little guy?

Mine came early. Had the first two pulled when I was 14 and the other two a little over a year later. Mine were pulled one side at a time, not upper and lower at a time.

Shots? Is that still a thing?

>Had an impacted infected molar and 4 wisdom teeth that had to be pulled in the same day
>Had me take an Ambien an hour before the surgery
>Put me in comfy dentist chair
>laughing gas
>fell asleep just from that and Ambien
>felt a prick in my arm
>huh
>slept like a god, felt like 8 hours
>woke up feeling like jesus
>told the nurses i loved them
>oxy had me pain free all week

9/10 would do again, the pain I had before I had them pulled was awful

I was in Oral Surgery rotation today and pulled 6 teeth. Had a mexican guy who's tooth broke off at the crest of the bone. I had to cut the bone around his tooth to pull it. Your doctor is a bro for giving you the meds, or just old. Over the counter ibuprofen is all my patients got today.

What to expect:
swelling of gum tissue for 3-4 days. Pain should be about a 2-3 controlled with medication. If at day 4-5 the pain increases to about a 8-9 you have dry socket, which sucks. If you see swelling of your face you have an infection but you probably won't because you didn't have an infection to begin with.

Don't suck or spit, which will be hard for a faggot like OP. Avoid spicy, sour, and hot foods. Drink lots of water, or better yet juice.

What an asshole fuck you i hope you die and they only give you ibuprofen

got mine out a little over 2 weeks ago, got all 4 out

ate out my girlfriend the day after surgery and i was pretty much fine from that day on

was only prescribed some higher dosage of iburprofen and i got all 4 out OP you fag

the worse pain is the hunger pain of not being able to fit a burger in your mouth or anything that isnt mashed potatoes or apple sauce

Non-opioid medications are more than necessary for pain management of an extracted tooth. Currently opioid are massively over prescribed by dentists and causes opioid addiction, especially in the

Lol you sound like a huge faggot

Ha yeah just got mine out this morning. Mine were pretty easy tho took like ten minutes to get out all 4. I'm pissed all they gave me was 12 vicodins