What is the dumbest state in America and why is it Texas?

What is the dumbest state in America and why is it Texas?

It's probably either Mississipi or Alabama.

>I've never been to Texas: the post

Because I'm ignorant.

>I've lived in Texas my whole life, the sequel

These retards vote against their own best interest, because... incest?

The Chain of Stupid starts in North/South Carolina in a tie, then Alabama (where Mommy and Daddy are Brother and Sisterâ„¢), then Texas, then Florid and then Mississippi. Georgia sort of makes inroads, but they got little pockets of lucidity like Athens that throw a large offset wrench into it.

California for sure, the more degenerate a place is the dumber. Also niggers, Mexicans down in the south might be dumb but niggers are dumber

>Alabama
I mean... You DO realize FUCKING NASA has a base there, right? That HAS to raise it higher, even if it's just a pocket.
How much higher do you get than LITERALLY ROCKET SCIENTISTS?

>My dog is covered in fleas, but has none on his balls. That means he doesn't have fleas, right?

Just because there is a base of a smart people, doesn't change the stupidity around it. Its like putting a private school in the hood. It's still the hood.

Also, STOP capitalizing your WORDS, like a fucking FAGGOT!

not filled with native alabama people
apple is a californian company

Nigger, wat

>I disagree, better call him a faggot
"Oh no, what a well thought out, clever retort. I'm so personally wounded by this. What EVER will I do?"
...So, you're from Alabama, I take it? Not Huntsville, either, apparently.

>Apple
Wooooooooosh.

Because spics

>a base
NASA is not a militia you moron. They also have facilities in Mississippi and Texas. The University of Texas is one of the best public Universities in the world. Texans are still dumb thanks to shitty public schools, and it ranks somewhere in the middle of US states in public school quality. OP thinks Texans are dumb because he's never lived anywhere else. What he doesn't know is that most Americans are dumb. There are pockets here and there that are less dumb, and Austin is one of them (thanks mostly to UT), so Texas has it a little better than most of the south.

Nice cherrypicking dude. I literally told you why I disagreed with you in the other sentence.

Also, I don't even live in Alabama
I live in [spoiler]New Jersey[/spoiler]

Fuck off Satan, I live in Central Texas in a medium sized town. Texas is a dumb fucking state. Floridians are a close second, but Texans are at the top.

>cherrypicking
So, for someone who claims to not be from Alabama, your reading comprehension seems to be about on par with what you insist theirs is...
>NJ
>mfw a fucking guido thinks he's better than white trash

Texan here.

Can confirm.

Because eventually they found oil on all that free land that was given away in the 1800s.

That produced a shit-load of Texans who thought they were successful because of the riches, even though they were the dumbest country bumpkins.

Is it Killeen?

/thread

as an user who has born in florida and has lived in texas i can confirm this

Don't forget cattle farmers who live on land owned by a large corporation, who have to tend to the cattle owned by said corporation. It's modern serfdom, only these morons are too dumb to understand it.

Close, but no.

Hey look, it's OP being a fag

Waco

Texas, brought to you by Mexico, France, Spain, yada yada...

Fuck no. I'd rather live under a bridge.

Do that, we don't want you

Go join Dave in a fire, and forget to put it out. It's the only way to cleanse the autism.

montana the most irrelevant state imo.

Or Wyoming. Isn't there like 1.5 million people combined living in both?

Lived in NC for 7 years total
Lived in CA for 13 years total
Lived in TX for the past 3 years.
Can confirm TX is beyond garbage.
I'd be willing to give FL or Jersey a try at this point.
Kill me pls

So cal people are friendly af, drive decent, speak fluently, cheap good weed and plenty to do.
Nc people pretend to be friendly.
Tx people would step over you lying in the street because they're too self centered to give a fuck about anything other than themselves also everyone drives like fucking faggots.

Not everyone lives on welfare