ITT: Post the best mountains in your state/country

ITT: Post the best mountains in your state/country.

If you live in a place like the netherlands or whatever, feel free to post the best tits in your homeland.

All hail the mighty mountainside!

bumping for possible desktop backgrounds

Mount Hood, Oregon

Oregon?

I live in between these mountains

the Wasatch Range

and these mountains

The Uintas, I did a 120 mile solo backpacking trip across these ones here. AMA

Northern UT, USA is Location

Looks like some dope geology. Spent a fair amount of time hiking down in NM and up in AK (and countless trips through CA)

Haven't done enough hiking in Utah yet. Just the usual Moab/Arches daytrip stuff.

Oregon, a state in the Pacific northwest region of the United States.

The Mountain wilderness here is wildly underrated except by the ski community who knows whats up.

I know guys who have hiked and skied Kings peak mid January.

Highly recomend the Uintas, It's like Glacier but no bears that will kill you is how i explain it so no need for bear spray. Definitely more arid than Glacier too. I tend to pack heat because red necks and the Ouray reservation or "skinwalker" ranch is right there, all these fucked local legends from Native stories, to weird cowboy legends, to mormon and government dealings that are definitely out of the ordinary.

Plus a few packs of wolves have moved into the area and Mountain Lions get big here from hunting large game.

The one thing I miss after moving away from Brigham City is the view of the mountains every day. Everything else about that place can go fuck itself tho.

Himmelbjerget (Heaven's mountain) in Denmark, high as fuck.

Where do you live now?

Im a major outdoors type and am studying engineering and like those city goth "beach witch" style bitches so SLC is kinda perfect atm

Yeah I had a pretty gross encounter with a grizzly bear when I was living up in Alaska (Wrangells) that involved me being completely nude and having to use the spray.

Long story short. . .it got on my balls. One of the most horrible experiences of my life.

Now I just stay away from grizzly country.

Grand mesa

Moab Utah

Dude what most people don't realize about that shit is just how fucking BIG it is. I remember hiking up to it and I kept thinking it was way closer than it actually was.

Ive been to 47 states and Utah I believe truly has it all except for the ocean. Other than Cali it is probably the most ecologically diverse state in the country and ABSOLUTELY the most geologically diverse state.

people bitch about the liquor laws here but compared to many states they are pretty ordinary and in some cases preferable.

Please ask away if you have any questions.

I've been from Short Creek to Logan and everywhere in between for the past 5 years, I'm too broke to do the whole "suped up van, road trip, my life is a patagonia advertisment 24/7 365 " thing but I get pretty close between cycling, climbing, and winter sports

idk its probably like 60-80 feet high,

I guess its big..., Corona Arch (the one people swing on) is a good deal larger.

I was also a lazy little faggot at the time. Couldn't have been much older than 15. . .

You're not wrong it is an imposing mass of rock.

Durp