BREAKING: Federal Judge Throws Out Brendan Dassey's Conviction

Making a Murderer Season 2 Just Got a Little More Interesting

>A federal judge has thrown out Brendan Dassey’s conviction, and ordered that Dassey be released from custody, unless within 90 days of the date of his decision, the state of Wisconsin initiates proceedings to re-try him. Dassey’s conviction was put into the spotlight after the Netflix hit documentary, Making a Murderer. Here is a section from federal Judge William Duffin’s decision:

>…the state courts unreasonably found that the investigators never made Dassey any promises during the March 1, 2006 interrogation. The investigators repeatedly claimed to already know what happened on October 31 and assured Dassey that he had nothing to worry about. These repeated false promises, when considered in conjunction with all relevant factors, most especially Dassey’s age, intellectual deficits, and the absence of a supportive adult, rendered Dassey’s confession involuntary under the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments….

>IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that Brendan Dassey’s petition for a writ of habeas corpus is GRANTED. The respondent shall release Dassey from custody unless, within 90 days of the date of this decision, the State initiates proceedings to retry him. See Jensen v. Schwochert, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 177420, 55 (E.D. Wis. Dec. 18, 2013). The Clerk shall enter judgment accordingly.

Order posted in link lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-judge-throws-out-brendan-dasseys-conviction/

Brendan will see next Wrestlemania, bros :_;

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/321031129/Brendan-Dassey-Order-8-12-2016#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We did it reddit!

he got so fast ;_;

do you think he got ass raped?

MEME MAGIC!

MAKING A MURDERER PART 2 WHEN?

Full 91 page order for law bros /sleuths

scribd.com/document/321031129/Brendan-Dassey-Order-8-12-2016#from_embed

>I dunno

I hope the WWE gets him free tickets. It's the least they could do.

...yeah

>Guess what fat boy, you get to go home. You're free.
>Yeah?

What is the likelihood he will get retried? I assume it's going to be immediate

watch him get tried for killing the mailman in 2018

With what evidence, for him personally?

100%, but he'll win

WE DID IT BROS!
E

D
I
D

I
T

B
R
O
S
!

Great. Maybe Avery can also get out soon and he can start molesting Brendan again.

WRESTLEMANIAS BACK ON BOYS

COPS BTFO! This is great news. Steven Avery freed when??

yeah?

Yeah?

Steve is guilty as fuck

>tfw he takes the county to court like Steve did

MaM season 3 will be about the woman that gets murdered at the Avery compound next year

Wow, this murdering fuck gets to go free.

Go back to bed, Kratz, you're drunk.

He probably is, but I doubt Brendan did anything. He had so much potential, why would he just waste it like that? It just doesn't make sense

Is this the power of reddit?

Yea?

>guilty as fuck
>gets off on a technicality
great justice system

I think more Brendan is guilty more Han Steven

>he finally will get to see wrestlemania

IT'S NOT FAIR, HE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS

Is Kratz still in jail

>someone is guilt as fuck based on circumstantial evidence and clear manipulation of the investigation by the sheriff department
Yeah, your a fucking retard

>he had so much potential

JUSTICE FOR OUR BOY

is he /ourguy/?

what the fuck!?
JUST

/OUR GUY/

But the state will appeal more than likely

>tfw you will never brutally strangle Prize while you stab his eyes out with a fork

If I were WWE, I'd give the kid some free tickets to Wrasslemania. Good PR for them.

>believing a clearly biased """documentary""" that omitted evidence harmful to Steve
Hmm really makes you think

JUST

>tfw retarded boot licking autistic permavirgin Sup Forums basement dwellers BTFO by this
hahahahahaha

t. The Prize

Brendan's whole story went against all the physical evidence. He was just making stuff up so he could, zip his pants in half and run home as quick as possible

Disgusting. He obviously had something to do with it and all you tumblrinas that just blindly believed that shit documentary should kill the entire Avery bloodline then yourselves. I'm glad the state will petition to retry him and this fat inbred piece of human garbage will never see outside of a prison again.

Good news. Steven is still guilty as fuck though.

I think being as dumb as he was, he was coerced but he spoke truth. Just that he saw his step dad and brother kill her

>mascara
is he transitioning?

See

Eh I'm the other guy bitching about the documentary ITT but think Brendan is innocent and just too dumb and got roped by the system. I have also read there are rumors that he was molested or at least very much afraid of Steve, but I don't know how true that is.

How do you get fat in prison? Does him Mom give him like $500 a month for commissary goodies?

>you tumblrinas that just blindly believed

And you believe the police why? What does that make you? They're fallible too you know, and corruption is a thing.

>tfw you wont be there to watch Wrestlemania with him

Antidepressants would be my guess

Yeah.

if we all put in a little bit of our autism checks we could send him to wrestlemania

fucking kek!

>Capeshitter believes a clearly biased documentary made by two dykes who are huge death penalty opponents and using this case as a block in their podium over FACTS

Big surprise. Go read a fucking comic book and then get on with that impending suicide already you tubby permavirgin.

I believe the evidence and the interviews, 90% of which weren't seen or talked about in that """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""documentary"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>tfw Prizeposting is back

THE PRIZE IS HERE, LADS.

Why not? Sit on your ass all the time and eat. Why wouldn't he get fat unless the exercises.

What a fucking cuckold you are.

Not him, but none of us was in the court. We've been told an undoubtedly biased version of the case.

The documentary does a good job showing how useless the American justice system is though.

this, anti-psychotics especially

>It's a """""""""""""""quote poster"""""""""""episode""""""

opinion disregarded

>LE PRIZEPOSTING

No wonder you are against the truth and the law, you're one of those shitskin beaner Pestposters forcing shit memes. You have to go back.

And you

and you did something else too didn't you brendan
something with the heeeead?

All expenses paid trip to Wrestlemania when?!?

>>It's a """""""""""""""quote poster"""""""""""episode""""""

I like him.

>mfw he gets shivved by some Neo Nazi hero and dies right before they release him

brendan action pls

How the fuck did he get so fat in prison? Are they overfeeding in prison or some shit? They could save money not making prisoners so fucking fat.

JUST TELL US WHAT YOU DID, BRENDAN. YOU FUCKED HER EYEBALLS OUT, RIGHT? RIGHT?!

They have zero evidence on him. All they had was his BS confession. It's over, he's getting out.

>this Brendan Dassey-tier retort
Yeah?

YAY YAY I AM SO HAPPY

yes yes well done US justice system well done

You are literally seething right now, Ken.

kek

KEK

K E K

>uses laughing images from Sup Forums to trigger autistic retards
>it actually works
lol how retarded can you be autist? Clearly he's not guilty and that's why a FEDERAL JUDGE overturned this conviction that is in all reality a tragedy inflicted upon the Avery family

>tfw he's gonna be around to witness a shit-tier wrestlemania
he doesn't deserve this damn it

If I were him I'd move out of Wisconsin.

>being released because a tv show put pressure on them

if i were anyone in wisconsin i'd move out of wisconsin desu

They literally had no evidence on Brendan. Steven ain't getting out though.

guilty of making shit up? There's 0 evidence to support anything he said.

If you're a fib, you're done talking.

They literally can't. All they have is his shit confession. They had to throw out so much evidence on him for it being inconsistent. That confession was all they had and now its gone. He's free

This guy is the master mind behind it all. Screencap this

>tfw thinking about his mom rn

she must be so happy

inb4 he murders a reporter lady two weeks later and goes straight back to jail

I agree that he should've been released - but just because a tv show got plebs interested in the case? nah.

Brendan has had his own team of pro bono lawyers since before the show came out

So reddit must be blowing up right now

I must have went a little like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

BRENDAN JUST SAY YOU FUCKED HER DEAD CORPSE ALREADY

yeah but that's not why he's being released now is it. If the tv show hasn't come out then he'd still be rotting for another decade

True

Steven will get through. Zellner will get him free.

>browsing reddit
End yourself, my man.

reddit is leaking ; (

I just finished watching the documentary last night and think Steven is guilty. Am I retarded?

>Complete lack of any other suspects
>Steven's blood in Halbach's car was proven to not be planted by the FBI.
>Halbach's bones being found in his burn pit. Unless the murderer himself went on of his way to specifically frame Avery you can't explain that, unless you want to say the police murdered her.

The police definitely fucked with the investigation and planted some evidence, like the car key, but I seriously doubt they fucked with her bones and moved them. Also Brendan is 100% innocent, he's just a fucking retard.