Can neighbors report to cops that you smoke weed and then you get arrested ?

can neighbors report to cops that you smoke weed and then you get arrested ?

kinda new to these things

yes

Yeah, and then they have to kill you

Depends where you are and if the cops give a shit. If you're being loud that increases chances. If you're white you don't have much to worry about

Don't worry. Keep clean fresh air available and toke on, my brother.

Whatever state you are in right now....stay there

Im sure you could it just depends on where you live. Where ive lived they have always been layed back about weed even before it was a recreational state

They can try but I'm carded so...

OP picture looks like an Acid Nasty.

Always have less than 3 grams (1/8) at home home and you should be good. Amerifag or britbong?

A couple years ago I had an interview with the border patrol scheduled at a federal building. I had my suit dry cleaned and ready to go. At the time I lived in a condo. My neighbor completely smoked out my room the night before, causing everything, including my suit to smell like weed. I called the police and they said there was pretty much nothing they could have done. I asked them to at least generate a report from my call as proof to the CBP that I do not partake in that degenerate lifestyle, they refused that as well.

I live in Michigan, not sure what laws are in your area.

You sound like a pussy

you sir, are a faggot.

Dont smoke weed and you wont get arrested for smoking weed.

Weed is for niggers.

>If you're white you don't have much to worry about
If you're white you probably arent a dealer with a 20 mile long criminal record

this

>Be me.
>Smoke weed every day from 16 y/o
>Become legal in my state
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>smoke a joint on front porch
>neighbor calls police
>cops show up just as I'm about to put out my doobie
>they smell it
>ohshit.gif
>we got a noise complaint
>joint is still burning
>NOISE COMPLAINT

Smoke it at a calm place. Or just don't...

Weed or hasj is chill, but not worth breaking the law. Just get drunk or something.

And chances are very variable. If your neighbours also smoke chances are 0. If they hate every kind of drug, they will be right on top of you.

Yeah, the police call it intel! If a neighbour reports you for any type of 'wrongdoing' usually intel as good as told them, intel is not a super cop, intel is not a super computer, intel is simply your neighbour reporting you to the police.

Yes if its illegal activities cops can be tipped off get a warrant and arrest you for probable cause. If they bring you up on charges they clearly know something somehow, therefore they have evidence against you.

What country arrests people for smoking weed?

no
if you call the cops and report a crime police will probably shoot you. reporting crime to the police is punishable by death.

sad isnt it?

The vast majority of the world still arrests people for smoking weed, christ in some countries getting caught drugs of any kind can get you the death penalty.

>Can neighbors report crime

Are you fucking retarded?

dead