content.time.com/time/magazine/archives/
content.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,7601130121,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8slEPV9LyS0
snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's clearly not JUST for more money

They have agendas

Lurking for more proofs

What avout sweedish news websites that block migrant rape articles if the ip is sweedish?

That's fucked up dude

what the fuck, knew that country was fucked up, didn't think they'd take it that far, actually censoring news from citizens, jesus

What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at?

News team reporting live from a """crime scene"""

photoshops of people trying to spread fake shit.

dont trust the people here.

dont trust anyone anywhere.

do your own research faggot.

okay

>photoshops
nope

its almost like your saying the media are lying self serving shitlords hell bent on destroying any hope of journalistic integrity as they slavishly obey the rich fucks who pay them......

gee thanks I never noticed

instead of blindingly believing all this, i'd also like some sources for it. otherwise we'd be accepting them just as readily as anyone reading the media you are yourself claiming to be fake.

i dont read the media because i don't believe its reliable, but this needs sources too.

...and the 'alternative media' is even worse.

Read Noam Chomsky and John Pilger.
Watch 'Al Jazeera English'.

They are the least biased sources of information you'll find.

(although Al Jazeera tends to go soft on Qatar, luckily it's only fucking Qatar so who gives a shit).

pic fucking related lol

Too much work. The most amount of effort I'm willing to expend involves looking at a heavily biased news source that expresses the opinions I hold.

Anything else won't validate my own opinions and I might accidently run in to information that contradicts my current theories about the world that I've based off articles that validate my opinions.

noam chomsky is a fucking retard who uses the same dumb arguments despite being btfo every time, and al jazeera english is a toned down version for westerners

we need more political diversity in the media

Yeah, that really helps that dude out. Thanks, user.

You fucking faggot.

That doesn't count, those are two different opinion pieces.

This:
is the real shit.

And Chomsky has been talking about it for 30 fucking years.

Educate yourselves, and then remember that Fox and Breitbart and Milo YianonogongaiaiaCthulhuftahgn are much, much fucking worse.

Mainstream news media offers misleading SLANT and biased INTERPRETATION of facts.

Fox, Breitbart and company just plain MAKE SHIT UP.

It's like the mainstream media is arguing about which car is the best, and then Breitbart walks past them wearing a cardboard box with a car painted on it.

With crayons.

That are made out of bullshit.

Once again, having different opinion pieces isn't bullshit. It's offering different sides.

I mean it even fucking says "opinion" in that screenshot.

best post in this thread.

also, chomsky is smart man, but doesnt provide a fix to the problems. he just points them out.

>over and over and over.....
>and over....

everybody knows that they had to change the title. Its not different markets. Stop turning it into some kind of propaganda, fucking autists.

There's no contradiction there.

Assad is an asshole dictator.
He is fighting ISIS who are also assholes.

Both of those things are true.

And Trump was wrong, as he often is.

There is more than enough real bullshit in the news, why focus on things that aren't bullshit?

For example, you can trust the related pic because if you actually took the time to read the proposed bill and the nonpartisan analysis of it, you'll know the quoted figures are correct.

Everyone's favorite theaterfag!

See this? This is the real bullshit.

>buzzfeed
>vice

making a post about biased medias and then you just cramming everything close to news media onto it. great

He uses the same arguments because no one is able to level accurate criticisms against them.

Every attack on Chomsky I've ever read has been a strawman.

Perhaps you can do better?

And Al Jazeera English is still the best and least biased international news channel

Yeah, you're mostly right.

His solution is for massive protest movements, because they've worked in the past: civil rights, workers rights, protesting the vietnam war, etc.

He also wants people to fucking VOTE, because at least we'll be able to help candidates who aren't selling out, and make the candidates who are guaranteed reelection a little bit more scared of their voters.

Exit stage right, for a hard buttfuck

Not that it's a big, boisterous crowd... but it looks like more than 50 are in that crowd. Both sides... buncha liars and complainers. Bipartisanship is just a ploy to get all of you to keep quarrelling amongst yourselves and just be OK with what you are given. Fucking cattle...

Another ass to mouth take, Commisar. Gladly

Sometimes you need a cigarette, like after having sex with a beautiful woman or a confused young man.

He believes Venezuela is a legitimately great country with a great government. Meanwhile it's a poor, corrupt shit hole.

He is literally the epitome of the regressive left movement.

I'm pretty sure none of those are actually left (maybe Vice, ish).
I think you are confusing left for liberal.

All media is garbage.

Everyone has already seen it already but it's worth a watch every now and then. You can really see who is good at their job and the stupid cadence they use no matter what they are saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA

content.time.com/time/magazine/archives/
content.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,7601130121,00.html

MFW another generation of Russians drinks themselves to death

>The Huffington Post
>Left
In Germany they mostly post
conservativ/right-wing stuff

Shake hands if you're ready for a reach around

Look at the time! So many dicks to suck, da!

"Sir, we've asked you kindly. Please put your pants on and leave the ball pit."

You mean I win understudy to gay fag on bus #2? I'm happiest actor in all fatherland

"So it's not gay to suck the Dick of a man under 5'8"?"

It's all about managing perception... Like managing a blown out sphincter with a buttplug

Fox is better than CNN, you dumb autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=8slEPV9LyS0

Da da, like my father said, not gay if balls don't touch

>Assad
I am guessing that was after Assad decided to withdraw from the territory he had recaptured from ISIS because he was too busy shelling kids with gas. Hey Assad, maybe you should focus on not giving your sworn enemy 30 tanks.

Gay for pay much?

This actually happened. There was an article about an immigrant rapist that I could view, but my Swedish friends couldn't. Think the article was in some British web newspaper

Why? The country music association should delete mentions of Beyoncé. Unless they're bad. It's country music ffs

Good boy! You make papa Vlad moist

Da, tovarisch bidlo

giving brazil as an example roflmao, is this chomsky dude a retard?

As you command
*wink

Are you talking about the time the terrorists used chem weapons a few years ago or the recent one where the SAA bombed a rebel chemical weapons factory?

Are we forgetting that Syria destroyed all of its chemical weapons in 2013, independently supervised?

Sure thing Hans Blix! Smoke em
If you're a faggot

What?

Go back to fucking a beet and watching your father drink himself to death, your national pastime

Do you buy your cereal from RT media too Gogol?

>same paper
>same dates
>different markets
>because one was sold in another city or state
>can't even into advertisements
If one paper in new york runs one with an ad relevant to new york, it wouldnt make sense to run the new york ad in los angeles...

But that explanation isnt good enough, a conspiracy is more believable. Aliens control the government, fluoridated water makrs you dumb, wear that tin foil headdress

*makes

Nah I get my fruitloops from MIT. You think MIT is pretty cool too, right? I guess you wouldn't like a study from MIT showing indisputably that the government could not have been responsible.... MIT isn't a very good source I guess.

Vladislav Surkov is a theatreFag. No news here

"i'll have more flexiblity after my last election"
- nigger as quoted to Russian ex KGB agent, but for some reason CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, Etc, didn't care to hear or, well, anything.

President Nog in bed with the Russians, but the media loves it.

I'm sleepy, anyone else feeling tired? There's nothing interesting here... Lets all take a nap.

trolling? maybe not.

anyway, the ad is irrelevant. the Trump
headline is what is relevant.

Better than any fucking Russian institution. Remind me again how many apartment buildings needed to be bombed to stop corruption investigations and wage war on Chechnya

Are you saying news is advertising, or are you looking at the ad at the top instead of the headlines?

snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

same market, different times of day.

the first is the AM edition when Trump met with the Mexican president.

the second is the evening edition after Trump gave a big speech in Arizona.

If anything, it shows what everyone already knows ... that Trump changes his tune all the time.

I don't know. We were talking about the Syrian situation and how it's proven that the rebels are responsible for the gas incidents. You seem to want to deflect everything to Russia.

Nothing to see here, just Denisovan scum

AW11 MR2 SPOTTED

Weren't the Russians in charge of disarming the Syrian chemical weapons? Didn't the Russians have a symphony at Palmyra to commemorate leaving Syria? Why do the Russians only bomb Assad's rebels and not ISIS?

Deflect that dick from your anus, Komrade

THIS IS TRUE I KNOW I SAW IT ON THE NEWSPAPER WEBSITES

Read the headline retard.

Be like your Russian father and fall asleep in a bottle of grain alcohol! Your bloodline will not be missed

They are one and the same. ISIS is just one group of the rebels. All of them want to install a Sunni Islamic theocratic government in Syria, mind you.

The destruction of Syria's chemical weapons was supervised by the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

The OPCW won a Nobel peace prize for that, remember?

are you americans only just starting to understand this now?

fags r US(SR)

I'm sleepy this is boring let's all get some rest nothing to see here

>proof the news is scripted

Some more sovereign democracy, Komrade?