Opinions on body hair?

opinions on body hair?
what do you do with it?

im really fucking hairy and im only turning 20, im gona be a fucking gorilla in 5 years

>pic related

Gross. Suicide might work

how is it gross? why is hair on a human gross and when you see a dog you wanna pet it?

You're not going to grow anymore hair than you have been by the time you're 25. Its all balanced out by this point in your life. Either wax or shave or just keep it

wrong, body hairs keeps developing trough 30s , 40s, 50s

I shave everything, everything, you're not going to get more hair than this honestly put it is disgusting, also I'm straight

>You're not going to grow anymore hair than you have been by the time you're 25
30 year old, this is a lie. I've been getting steadily hairier my whole life. since I was 25 my chest hair and back hair have started stepping up. facial hair also has more coverage.

some girls hate it. most girls are indifferent. some girls go ape shit for it.

it just takes too much time and it feels terrible after

21 years old and more hairy than u
I like being that hairy
In fact I want to be even more hairy

Takes too much time the first time, it takes me about 20 to 30 min I would say, just do it in the shower once a week, after some moisturizer helps I use the shea butter shit and some just skin cream, I'm also half ape and can't stand it

Also I'm not sure why I'm typing this horrifically, I might be having a stroke

yeah i think im starting to like it too, i just dont like hair on my back ( its starting to develop now so it looks bad so i keep it shaved, a couple more years and i will prob stop shaving there too

you guys are going to thrive in the coming nuclear winter

i'm 21 and i don't even have hair between my belly button and my nipples, a couple of hairs around my nipples and i my beard isn't even a beard yet

Looks good on real men

fem here, don't mind it tbh. if you're confident then girls won't give a shit yknow?

Gayer than anything posted in the boy butt thread

those faces are photoshopped into the boddies

Looks good on real men 2

so are "real man" just about muscle?

Looks good on real men 3

Looks good on real men 4

I never get hairy. Finnish/Mexican. Smooth porcelain skin.

Looks good on real men 5

>2

Looks good on real men 6

Some girls like it (more masculine) when others not. If you have a lot on your back as well it might not be so nice but don't worry that much about it.
If they want to form a serious relationship with you these things are the least important.

disgusting

Looks good on real men 7

ugly af

Would cuddle and toy with your chest hair/10

I have more body hair

Are humans dogs?

Muscles and confidence

this one looks horrible

OP post front pic, i like body hair but the agle is too weird to make a judgement

posted this one too

Well, guys with a lot of muscle seems more attractive to many with bodyhair.

Just work out and eat right, im sure you will look amazing, fam

That fat doesnt give you advantages in live, but with that hair you have absolutely no chances

Looks amazing
Would do anything to look like him

I have a gf and she pet my like a dog when I'm going to sleep

I'm 23 and I have approximately 30 hairs on my chest. About 22 of them are divided between my nipples though. There's like 8 hairs in the center.

I won't be able to grow a full beard for at least a decade.

On the plus side, it's easy to shave.

This, Body hair does look the best on people that are in shape. You are almost there but i think it looks decent on you in comparison with what it would look like if you shaved

Nice that you found someone user

yeah one of the reasons im scared to shave is because i have a belly and i think it looks better with hair to hide it a little

Zac???

That is a terrible analogy. Dogs are cute and fun. Your gross hairy stomach is not.

I have this friend who keeps calling me dawg.
Not sure if that counts.

some girls love the hair. be yourself faggot

Is dog the same human term of endearment as dawg?

Grrr baby, very grr.

niceeeee

nice sweater OP is that Abercrombie and Fitch?

same problem here, i'm 22 and i have it on my back and shoulders too...don't mind any body part except these 2, i never shaved because it's pretty hard to reach and i'm afraid of stubble and ingrown hairs so i figured i might at least start with gym to build up a great body under all that forest