Ask a bored NYC cop on patrol anything

Ask a bored NYC cop on patrol anything

IS THAT YOU HENRY

What's the craziest situation you've had to deal with?

prove it and I have PILES of questions

how many niggers have you shot?

How is it to be a cop in Israel?

I want to believe this is true. What are those things you sometimes put people in to restrain them, I've seen, you can carry them then

enjoying your glorified welfare job?

kike worshiper, take your gun and shoot yourself.

How long is your education?

danish cop here

What do you think about stop/frisk? Should they have kept it? 914 here.

do you guys have guns or just rely on mace and tasers? aren't your prisons and jails like ikea over there

how big is your gut?

>also relevant
what's your gat carry?

you mad at losing 'stop and frisk' or you think it's not necessary?

Are you crying Deus Vult when you arrest sandniggers ?

boys or girls?

I was pulled over at 4 am, forgot to put my headlights on. Two of your fellow officers (couple trained female apes) pulled me over, and administered a field sobriety test. I passed, but they said they were not "comfortable with me driving" i wanted to take a breathalyzer, they said they didn't have one. They wanted me to put my car in a garage for 8 hrs (the minimum time period for a full day charge from the garage). These two jig cops had a scam with the garage right?

I put my car in, and they left. Then I demanded for it back from the Attendant. He wouldn't release it to me unless "the cops said so". I got the attention of two upstanding white cops, who at first tried to brush me off. I held my ground, insisted that I was sober. (I stopped drinking at midnight after an evening of line 5 drinks). And they got me the car back with only an hour charge.

How common is that scam?

heckler and koch usp compact
pepper spray and a rubber batton (with lead core)
im am not from sweden (ikea country)! :)

Ah, do you enjoy the job?
Have you ever had a situation where you probably should've arrested somebody but let them off? What is the worst thing you've seen?

Where's the best all night diner in your precinct?

what kind of ammo do you guys use?

9mm action 3 for the usp compact

How old were you when you became a cop?
Also
Are you in shape and do you run a lot on the job

im not very fond of the working hours but I like meeting people from all classes of society, and I try to give them all the same treatment. sometimes people even thank me after I have written them a ticket (driving and using cell phone and that stuff), it all depends on how you act and I like to make jokes here and there

if people have to be arrested, i don't let them go but - if you are sitting on a bench smooking weed - i don't really care. as of now, it is against the law but in my mind it is the same a drinking, just don't drive your car afterwards.

the worst thing is dead people lying in their appartments, smelling up the place. only getting noticed by their neighbours when it begins to smell really bad

luckily i haven't had any calls with dead or injured children

but hey op, how long does it take to become a cop in NYC?

every time i see these threads i always gotta ask....

do you guys get forced to do ticket quotas? I always get a mixed bag of responses

Man, I could talk to you for hours, piles of questions but since this is Sup Forums I know people don't like giving out contact info on here so I won't bother asking. Thanks for answering the ones I asked though, appreciate it.

>Ask a bored NYC cop on patrol anything

What do they pay you? Do you live in the city?

anytime, dialogue is a big part of the job. in my mind, listening and talking to people is alot more efficient then using force. this goes for danish, norwegian, swedish and icelandic police officers.

Unless they are niggers right? Just shoot the niggers imo...

What is being on patrol in the subways? What do you do with people who skip their fare?

don't think this happens outside of America ...

well hey if you've got kik or something I'd dig chatting off Sup Forums

What's your badge number?

nah, our coloured population is well behaved.

if you don't treat them like animals, they don't act like animals

There are some fags at the Times Square station right now asking for rides from people heading into the trains. Help please.

i haven't got it

i just browse b now and then!

Can you go to times squares?

What are my chances of becoming a cop if ive been a fat shut in my entire life and have poor communication skills

80% chance of success, kek

I like these odds

Who promoted Peress?

What are your feelings about the anti-cop rhetoric in NYC? I'm a resident, and it doesn't seem like anyone likes you guys. Guess it depends where you're at.

When I was with my nomadic family, NYC was one of the cities that weren't dicks to "gypsies"/"vagabonds" even though some of us (a minority) were scum (fly by nighters who gave the rest of us a bad rap). Why were big city cops nicer to us?

Hey OP I'm a New Yorker too and want to become an officer in the NYPD (I haven't even started college yet lol). Can you give me some tips and advice?

Op not replying
Probably shooting coons

is fine. Do you guys use handcuffs and other stuff? or do you not use restraints as much over there? what about those restraint chairs, people have died in them over here.

A random burglar is shouting that he has a weapon, while you try to arrest him. He says back off or i'll shoot. What do you have to do?, shoot the guy or wait until you see the gun?

I hope you're not in a shit tier borough like Staten Island or the Bronx.

I can answer this one.
It's because small town cops are retarded.

I was expecting a more complicated answer, but that will do. Thanks.

Well im taking classes for a career in this shit and I never planned for this but ive been able to lose weight and im beginning to just spark up little conversations with people in public
Honestly my weight and my lack of maturity is my biggest issue

we have handcuffs, but we only use then when its highly necessary. if you are arrested but calm and relaxed, there is no need to use them. you will be searched before getting into the car, we don't wan't arrested people with knifes or other sharp objects.

we only rarely use handcuffs on mentally ill people, and almost NEVER on children (below 15 years of age). only if they are extremely agressive

I had to google "restaint chair". I have never in my life seen one! we don't have thoose

it's highly unlikely a burglar has a weapon, firearms are extremely rare in denmark.

but anyway, I would pull my usp and only fire if he would physically point a gun at me. i would have to see it first. if i felt threatened in such a way, I would shoot him in the legs.

Why are you such a cunt?

In Straaaya there's a famous song about coppers being cunts...the chorus goes
ALLL COPPERS ARE CUUUNTS
ALLL COPPERS ARE CUUUNTS
etc etc
It's pretty fukin catchy

chicken

Im in ny to op am gonna cause trouble maybe hurt people try to catch me if u can! lol

I been arrested by the 104th about six times and the 101 twice. Are u either ?

How many black people have you shot?
Don't be shy user

Kek bet u r black

It's not the cop's fault. It's the gun's ask any gun control advocate. Guns are evil mind controlling monsters and their bullets are much more accurate and deadly against minorities.

Are cops as corrupt like they portray in some movies? Have you ever taken a bribe?

Do you come here for the loli?

Ever fucked a hooker in a jail cell?

Do you like Seinfeld?

so no tying anybody down on beds or using leg cuffs? must be nice to live in a progressive country!

How many times did you beat your wife this week?

Your most fucked up shit you ever seen and been in on the job.

I've currently been victim of criminal harassment for almost 10 years

I won't go into details about it because it's way too long to elaborate

Can you help me out to give me some pointers about how i should document the whole thing? Because i'm really sick and fucking tired of it, shit needs to stop because it has literally been ruining my life

I live in nyc... I work for the lirr.. Would you give me a ticket if i showed you my id? Whats the best way to hand it to you?

Can you get me out of like 20 parking tickets?

Nah man , funny thing is I'm Italian American like the rest of my neighborhood , but the arresting officers were black and spanish

i guess it makes it easier to sleep at night!

the scandinavian countries are not a bad place to live

but hey, I have work to do, it was nice talking to you!

Can you film yourself shooting a nigger