Should we tell her..?

Should we tell her..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5Q-_t1YN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She misread. The part was actually for a 53 year old woman.

Do they force them to go to auditions? I thought it was their choice to go to one

Someone in Hollywood would actually hire this bitch?

>I just got an audition
What does this mean? Like it arrived in the mail or something?

Only Joss

I bet she wouldn't date a fat guy because of her standards. She's a hypocritical bitch.

Man that nose. Isn't there an operation you can get for that?

It's shopped.

I thought English was her first language, it's hard for me to believe she understand "35 year old WHO has aged out" as "35 year old ARE aged out"

That's like saying "A fast car that is red" is the same as "A fasts cars are red"

It means her agency got her that audition. She tried to pretend as if the production had a list of dried up whores and called them all up. It doesn't work like that unless you're A list.

What makes you say these things? Were you rejected a lot in life?

Just an FYI for everyone too.
Felicia seems to think she can turn down these roles, like she's too good for them but on her twitch she was talking about how she goes to auditions and never gets anything
"I stay awake at night thinking...I'll never do anything great again. I can't even bring myself to wash my hair or put on makeup"

>35 years old
>aged out of Hollywood

even if she was 20 year old i doubt it would make much difference.

What the blueberry fuckmuffins are you talking about?

>A fasts cars are red

What is she even famous for?

Why can't you let this woman complain about actual problems?

haha I WISH!! that is in fact her nose, user

well yeah, obviously

Leigh has the advantage of not being 1/4 Camel American. The industry is specist.

Meant to right All but my fingers are fucked

Does she smoke and drink a lot? She looks rough for 37.

Nah.

>Does she smoke and drink a lot?
Most american women do, starting from age 15-17.

This is where the whole "dude millennial men don't know how to take care of themselves LMAO" meme comes from. It's deflecting and projecting on a large scale.

So which third world shithole are you from user?

I've only ever seen her via YouTube clips in 1 or 2 meme shows.

And she ruins the scenes (not that they're good). She completely takes you out of the scene in anything she is because she's garbage.

She thinks she's the shit because she was a meme character in Supergaytrul. And she was terribly out of place in that too.

Poland

>"MAYBE IF I MAKE FUN OF IT ON TWITTER IT WON'T HURT AS BAD"
DAMN YOU BITCH IS UUUGHLEY!

Playing wow

>Tries to complain about grammatical inconsistency
>With grammar that would make a Pajeet cab driver cringe

GOLEM GET YE GONE

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5Q-_t1YN8

nah...she has a bad acid reflux.
When she eats stuff like chocolate she throws up pus and crap.
Doctors have told her she will have throat cancer in a few years.
She has cysts on her ovaries too that need to be removed every once in a while.
She mentions all this in her book for some reason and for some reason I read it

She's also just straight up hideous

Her husband is like 86. Not fat... but still.

>Pretending she played WoW

Ftfy

more like 49

You're a fucking idiot

gold digger

>Most american women do, starting from age 15-17.

No, just trash from places like Kentucky. (Which is where she's from.) Also most millennial men are in fact pudgy.

Felicia has already incredibly lucky for someone who's only qualified to play "gas station attendant #2".

Does she have bad reading comprehension? It just said her character specifically not that in general 35 yr old actresses are aged out. Plus she shouldn't blast Hollywood cause she'll get blacklisted

the fuck are you talking about? felicia is single

>blacklisted
I don't think anyone cares enough about her at this point to blacklist considering she's a relative nobody now and she's lucky she got offered an audition at all.

take note women: this is what happens

this is what happens when you listen to society and try to live the man's fast and loose lifestyle in your 20s AND think you can still get a job in the corporate world AND raise children without thinking about your body clock --
by the time you are in your 30s your body is all used up and you have squandered your youth, unable to have children properly and have no experience in taking care of a man or how to be a good housewife

so many women are going to end up alone and miserable cat ladies because they fucked around from age 16, 17-ish through their 20s and didnt learn shit

i bet you thought you were sticking it to men and being empowered huh? lmfao

Yeah, I'm a big fat fuck XD got me, user.

$250k a year for the new MST3K plus royalties. She's doing all right for herself.

Has Wil gotten her a role in Bonga Theory yet?

This is BS. Ellie Kemper, Eva Green. Zooey Deschanel, Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman, Bryce Dallas Howard, etc, All 35+ and all still getting work. Felicia Day can blame her age all she wants, but she's just a no talent hack and her best work was voicing an elf in a shitty video game DLC.

>Felicia at 19 tells her parents she's going to Hollywood to be a star
>Father says she'll never make it
>Can't land any roles
>Is told to get a nose job and to fix her teeth
>gets some parts in adverts here and there
>her screen time gets cut from most of them
>Gets roles playing prostitutes or cliche cat ladies
>Her father is a brain surgeon and grandfather is a rocket scientist
>Felicia is ugly washed up prostitute in straight to video movie
>now 40
>still no roles
>tfw daddy knew best all along

And she's still complaining.

in order to be BLACKlisted you actually have to be known

kek

That did not go unappreciated

She's made more money in her life than her parents ever did. She needed them to buy her way into showbiz but still.

>offered a role in Hollywood
>FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD
Also women are considered "aged out" because they stop being good-looking after a certain age and their monetary-draw value goes down. I know you women like to think that anybody cares about your "personality" but your value is literally in your looks. That's it. Stop whining and deal with your lot in life. NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Any guy who pretends to just wants to fuck you. PERIOD.

She was in a guild that finished Naxxramas, Onyxia's Lair and Black Temple first on her server

What the fuck did you do, kid? Kill Deathwing in LFR?

>both of these actresses are 36

what's her excuse?

He stole that from Adam Sessler.

Wtf I hate Hollywood now!

Do you think she knows that she doesn't get roles because she's ugly?

And Krysten Ritter has a great ass too.

She looks like puke. Women should be pretty yet there are men better looking than her.

she looks better on the left

Hahaha Hahaha

Kys

>being in a guild is the same as clearing it yourself

>35 year old women are 'aged out'?

nah just her lol

Felicia likes to sob about how she was so poor growing up but

She had private dance, singing, violin and math lessons
had a top of the range pc with all the newest games
went to a very expensive college
had a big house
everything she wanted

bitch is ungrateful.

>What the fuck did you do, kid?
Didn't play WoW like a loser.

D2>WoW

That much was implied, retard. Just to clear things up, she was in the raid that cleared them.

Not an argument.

>No, just trash from places like Kentucky. (Which is where she's from.) Also most millennial men are in fact pudgy.
All the "yaaaaaassssss guuuuurrrrrllllll" millennial woman types from places like NY and LA pretend to be interested in health and fitness, but most of them spend half their dietary budget on alcohol and shitty food truck food. That's why all these fad diets and meme exercises are still popular with them, like the "infused water" meme where they pay $4 for a bottle of water with a spear of asparagus in it. Maybe that water will help them "detox" better after the 3 day kegger at the local Alpha Kappa house they went to :^)

As for the "millennial men", you're not wrong, but to pretend that millennial women aren't the same way is solipsistic at best and outright incorrect at worst.

>women are considered "aged out" because they stop being good-looking after a certain age

bullshit. what age is that? you sound retarded, there are plenty of good looking women in their 30s and 40s.

and not all women look best as teenagers.

if they look like shit its because of bad genetics and hard living.

she looks like this guy in highschool i used to know, matt, and i would rather fuck matt than her.

matt can probably cook for himself, but she refuses to cook, she can't cook, she would rather split the check with her gay boyfriend

>shitters never get carried, especially female ones

Y-yeah but it's only girls from kentucky that are like that, not our pure and totally unsullied metropolitan beauties from Jew York Shitty and Spic Angeles!

To be honest Megan has a lot of work on her face

Duh, she's a woman

Watching Felicia and her career fall to pieces is literally one of my favorite things ever
>Thinks she looks like Audrey Hepburn
>Thinks she's as good at making entertainment as Steven Spielberg
>Thinks she invented webshows
her ego knows no bounds

women are always pushing the boundaries of their entitlement -- "hmm, what can i get away with today?" "how can i make men's lives more difficult?"

>carried
No such thing in vanilla/BC. Nothing short of 100% from all 40 people in the raid would get you to the end.
You'd know that if you weren't a wrathbabby

Just a dumb upper middle class cunt trying to get sympathy. Just like how Taylor Swift made people think she was this average girl from a working class family in Nashville when in reality her dad owned banks and bought the record label in order to sign her and release her album

>"all women look better the younger they are"
>14 on the left, 35 on the right

kys

she has great eyebrows

exactly. anyone who is ugly in hollywood after the age of 30 is just lazy because they can all afford to get work done and most of them have. thats why rich people are rarely ugly, they have the money to fix it.

What cracks me up is that even Sup Forums (nu/pol/?) fell for this scam. All the "Muh pure aryan taylor swift waifu" threads I see on there all talk about her being a "true cuntry gurl cumin from dem dere pennsylvania coal cuntry"

Shame about her goblin claws.

forgot pic.

She smoked so much that she actually turned into a CamelĀ®

I've heard or read this somewhere. Fucking joke stealing faggot or its just an obscure reference

she should audition for penguin

how much plastic surgery did she get to look like this? i'm not judging though, would still tap desu

This.

Seriously OP, Felicia Day little melt down just reeks of "look at me!!!!" syndrome.

Doesn't look like much difference from when she was a little fat pudgy piglet compared to when she grew up into a succubus cunt whore

notice how her eyes are kinda droopy or slanted downward? -- women whos eyes look that like means that theyve had lots of sex -- her 20s were spent on her back just fucking everybody

>thats why rich people are rarely ugly, they have the money to fix it.

this. look at lana del rey when she was a teenager and tell me if she would've made it without her rich daddy to pay for her surgery.

i'm just saying she didnt turn ugly in 20 years. she looks the same if not better than she did as a teen, so the whole "all women look their best at 15/16 years old and its all downhill from there" thing is bullshit.

This is what Felicia looked like at 15.
If you have inappropriate looking at this pic then you're a peado