General Feels Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7k5_0XZXPkU
youtube.com/watch?v=MPrza6iiCWU[embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=6x0-AgkNbCM&list=PLXJWZBpAlS1IKyZTIuGh25dqZ6sDdNa5e&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=V61hplKFVNc&list=PLXJWZBpAlS1IKyZTIuGh25dqZ6sDdNa5e&index=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7k5_0XZXPkU

I wrote a letter to the woman I love. It wasn't until I finished it that I realized that I was too late and her reading it wouldn't do anything. So I'm here again tonight.

I did something like that years back. Never sent it but always had it just in case

I'm a writer, so it's not the only thing I've written for her. I just wish she could read the things I've written for her. It wouldn't changed a damn thing though.

Shame to see this thread go

on friday I went to a party, just to finally ask out the girl I like. As always it ended with me being drunk and sad.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Everyone told me to better myself and become happy. To just go out more and leave my comfort zone.
It didn't fucking work. I started training and despite being dyel even by normal standards not even talking about /fit/ I was finally happy with my body. I'm ~6 months from finishing my degree. I have hobbies that are fun as hell and forced me to become way more social.

Why the hell did none of it make any difference? I'm still in the same situation as before. Just older and sicker.

Keep asking out girls you find attractive. Depending on your appearance, most will probably reject you, but you'll eventually find one that's also into you. It's derived from the "a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut" philosophy.

I used to do that all the time until I found the only girl I ever wanted.

Remember being young and carefree?

It's nice spending these nights on Sup Forums. I feel real understanding here. Not just the usual "it gets better" bullshit you hear from other people.

You clearly don't think very highly of yourself. Women aren't these perfect fucking diamonds they're made out to be, they're just like you and me.

Instead of thinking that you'd be lucky to have a girl like that, start to believe that a woman would be lucky to have a guy like you. In your mind you know what you have to offer so instead of chasing girls, talk to them like bros and wait for them to come to you.

I never ask girls for their number. EVER. Either she asks for mine because she's interested, or she isn't interested enough to stay in contact in which case there's no loss.

Try talking to girls like they're your little sister. Make them want to come into your side of life, don't beg to become part of theirs.

and just like that he's cured

I had a talk with my mom because she's the only person I can talk to irl at this point. She says everyone has more than one love. That the first love I'm feeling isn't the only one. Is that true?
I don't always listen to her because she took a gamble on my dad. When she got together with him, he was more or less a lose, but now he's incredibly successful financially. I just need someone to take that same kind of gamble on me, you know?

geez

Just one letter off from being my full name.
huh

You know what's worse than not having a girl in your life? Having the perfect girl and knowing you'll lose her someday because you made stupid decisions that she doesn't know about and when she inevitably finds out you'll be done for.
You'll all find a mate someday, don't make stupid decisions.

What kind of music do you guys listen to on nights like these?

I've been in love a few times user.
If anything, the first time was the worst - not becuase I could 'never love that much again' or anything, but becuase since it was my first I forgave a lot more bullshit than I ever should have.

Shit'll get better man.

Thanks, man

I like just listening to the silence of life... but that's just me...

blues
youtube.com/watch?v=MPrza6iiCWU[embed]

Fred Neil. so good, but so brutal. He was a pioneer of the folk scene in the village in NYC the 60's, Would close out shows at multiple clubs. But he couldn't shake the drugs. He was always addled. Then he took Robert Zimmerman under his wing and let him play harmonica in his sets. Then Robert Zimmerman became Bob Dylan. Dylan skyrocketed. Neil left NYC discouraged and addicted. He's mostly forgotten now.

I'm not sure I'd call Neil better.But without him, there's no Dylan.

youtube.com/watch?v=6x0-AgkNbCM&list=PLXJWZBpAlS1IKyZTIuGh25dqZ6sDdNa5e&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=V61hplKFVNc&list=PLXJWZBpAlS1IKyZTIuGh25dqZ6sDdNa5e&index=6

Hearing him chant "this world may never change" at the end of The dolphins breaks my fucking heart.

if only someone told me that 7 years ago.
Wait, they did, which was part of the reason I started to change. Because how can I believe someone would be lucky to have me when I'm shit?
So I worked to become not shit, and that worked quite well. And I started to think that people would be lucky to be around me, and that worked ok.
And then fucking nothing happened for several years.

On a side note the only girls that ever asked for my number were the little sister of my friend and a woman 11 years older than me that needed a dancing partner.

This is pretty much what bothers me. I've been in this situation 7 years ago, read a lot about what to do to change it, applied that what seemed reasonable to me and here I am, back again. And I'm not 100% certain I have another 7 years to try again.

Here's Neil and Dylan before he was Dylan

God fucking damn it user

I dreamt about cheese pizza today. Stumbling upon threads filled with webms and pics that I tried to eagerly saved before the thread is 404d, then I wake up, and I face the reality of my fetish going off the deep end.