Can someone tell me how this equals -15?

Can someone tell me how this equals -15?

Other urls found in this thread:

hostmath.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have completely forgotten integration
>feels bad man

0.2 = 1/5

3 / 0.2 = 3 / (1 / 5) = 3 * (1 / 5)^-1 = 3 * (5 / 1) = 15

-30/2

3 / -.2 = -15

3 / 0.2 is the same as multiplying by 5, because 0.2 is 1/5, and multiplication and division are reciprocal processes

Other anons know math?!

>reciprocal processes

SO close

Oh the integration part. First to second line makes use of the property that a constant multiplied inside an integral can be moved out of the integral. Second to third line is property of euler's number, it is literally defined as "e^x is it's own derivative"

thanks

I'm drunk. My explanation was SPOT ON when I typed it. Now I feel like a 2nd grader struggling with long division all over again. Thanks user for pointing that out.

Here user does this help

I fucked a chick in college just because I knew this. She gave a Good Will Hunting Status speech and I ripped her sails down with the answer. She hated me for a few quarters, then offered me her lackluster body. I took it, of course. Far be it from me to refuse ANY pussy.

how did you do that? pls share, wise one

Yeah math nerds get all the chicks it's a common fact. Pythagoras knew this, Carl Gauss knew this, Leonhard Euler knew this, now you guys know this, use it wisely

He didn't. This is a shitpost.

What step don't you understand? Is the "move things into the d" bit? It's basically the substitution rule without all the hassle of creating an extra variable

>tfw americans call this a college student, hardest worker in the world -Obama, 2010-2017

She was a calculus student. She wasn't anything special. A little tight, but she'd probably only fucked one guy before that.
She was the type of bitch you fuck on prom night then join the ARMY.

that's not the op (me) you're replying to. I already realized what to do but thanks

who gives a fuck. I'm just trying to get a degree and become a shitty HR manager

don't draw your integration sign like a fucking s user, I will cause future confusion

Meh w/e. Still posting on the off chance someone is helped with this method, because remarkably a lot of people don't

*know this

Leibniz notation you dumb piece of low IQ garbage.

I know what Leibniz notation is, i am just being an asshole about the aesthetic of his integration sign, it looks too much like an s

mate i mean the picture, not the process
what did you use to make those pictures?

I only said that because you blew up my spot.
>I was gonna say that

Oh kek, just some online LaTeX tool you can find plenty of them
hostmath.com/

thanks for the help I guess anons. I have a finals today and I'm shooting for a perfect score to keep my 4.0. wish me luck

also, if this = dubs then I get the 100.

Choke choke choke choke

honestly this. I will probably only get a 90

Looks like Chinese