Trudaue teaches Sup Forums how to be better feminists

You can't fucking make this up, while an entire town is burning up this faggot is snap chatting.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/30/justin-trudeau-feminist-advice-snapchat_n_9815126.html

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife
youtube.com/watch?v=X9HBtB2w0Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he record this shit at a fucking Taco Bell? His face and voice just give off this massive Beta vibe.

You're done, Canada. If you like this one, you're going to love the earthquake.

>DUUUUUDE FEMINISM LMAO

>yfw the dough never existed

ill listen to Canadian Cuck Master about feminism when he fixes the damage he has done to his own economy

At least he's got his priorities straight, not like half of Alberta is on fucking fire or anything

What's wrong with not interrupting women exactly?

It just proves he has no real power, he's just a puppet, a figure.

>the leafs literally voted in Nero Germanicus as their Prime Minister

gg no re

fucking annex us, end this suffering

"Leave the Bull's gas money right by the door, so you don't make him linger any longer than he wants to, and then you can tend to the dirty sheets ASAP"

kek I wish we could

how has not a single one of you maple niggers not killed him yet? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU LEAFS.

This has to be the end of times for Canada.

Hell is literally spewing over at Fort McMurray and this son of a cuck is talking about listening to women's stupid shit without interruption.

This has to be in a prophecy of some kind.

>pic related, the soulless liberal hole he can out of

>prime minister is an islamic feminist drama teacher

This

Sup Forums is just nothing but fat bitter virgins who can't get love.

Fort mac burning is probably the single greatest economic stimulus Alberta has ever had.
They're already estimating approximately $9bil in damages. Trudeau's stimulus was $30bil for reference and the fire is still going. We might end up with a $20bil stimulus package delivered straight to Alberta courtesy of greedy insurance jews.

ahaha canada is so cucked haha.

Leaf on vacation

Am I the only one the exercises here?

Think it's time we start to disguss vestheim specificly helluland,markland and vinland there sweden II / lebensraum II

>Damnit get rid of that faggot or we will get violent about this

fuck this faggot. I'll interrupt anyone I don't care what sex they are.
woops, gender I mean

Yeah because he should be out there fighting the fire or something instead of spreading positive messages that actually impact everyone in the country right?

Coming from swedenistan?

no

og hvis det her er en proxy og fisketur igjen politiet, så tre tastaturet ditt langt opp der sola aldri skinner. Hyklere.. til sommern '14 dreiv dere med det her sjæl hele jævla gjengen
[msg to the police, they have been shitposting here]

I KNOW, AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
please help me, ;(

That's the spirit, he could be playing a musical instrument to cheer everyone up as the city burns.

Hey Trudouche do a snapchat of running a country correctly.

Is your fireman outfit not in yet? That the problem? Amazon.ca shipping slow?

So a fucking leaf elected a trendy SJW feminist edgy homosexual

And most of the leafs here support him

JUST

this is what love looks like.

jesus christ what a fucking faggot

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE FEMINISM LMAO

Save us Trump

I come from /fit and only came here for that dank meme magic.

So no.

I fucking hate Trudeau. There is no motherfucker in this fucking country that hates that useless motherfucker more than me.
That being said, this was a week ago and correct me if im wrong but the fire wasnt going then, or atleast it wasnt as big a situation as it is now.

A friendly reminder that this is SHITPOSTING ON THE LOOSE!
THIS IS NOT ACTUAL SHILLING, THIS IS SHITPOSTING!

Holy fuck burger have mercy. I'm on fire and you just come in here and pour gas on my sides.

Absolutely nothing

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>ahaha canada is so cucked haha.
You know its embarassing when Sweden makes fun of you. I won't be able to take an insult from Poo-in-the-loos lands.

Yeah it was quite a while ago, the fire was tiny and it was heading nowhere near fort mac

Jag förstår inte

kek

Kek, he looks like that gay Swedish kid in that gameshow

Yeah right asshole, how bout you like... go fuck yourself eh?

>trudeau-hot-wife.jpg
>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife

hmmm

That won't save you, we've become just as cucked.

The problem is that this is what he's focused on: using fucking Snapchat to talk about fucking feminism when the country is in the shitter and Alberta is literally on fire.

Holy hell, this is fucking nuts.
I know we talk a lot of shit about you leaves on here, but most of you are probably good, normal human beings that did nothing to deserve this incompetent faggot assclown of a prime minister running your beautiful country into the ground and letting it burn to death while he goes on social media to post retarded inanity like a sheltered 14 year old tumblr girl. What's the overall public opinion this guy? And would you seriously support an American military takeover and annexation of Canada at this point? You guys really don't deserve to become Sweden and this kind of shit is disgusting.

Go back to /r/metacanada you Harperfag.

sometimes it's not even fun to rip on you guys anymoar... and that's one of the core things a mountain ape lives for, mocking and beating the swede in sports...
>well that and shooting their king in the head

Get a grip sven
>workout
>try some prehormones you can buy in se
>I will not seriously req roids to people I don't know, but looks like many of you need it
>ties important to workout

more testo, more agro, more man, more dominating

>you don't sit down and take this shit Sven

What the fuck is even remotely positive about anything tainted with feminism asshole?

Kek'd and check'd

>What's the overall public opinion this guy?
Still positive, the retarded majority still loves him and havent caught on.

The fucking nordic countries need testosterone hahahaha

What the fuck could be even remotely positive about anything tainted with feminism asshole?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9HBtB2w0Ts

forgot link.
watch non swedish shit
watch shit like this
please don't just run away from your problem like some arab
FIGHT SVEN our fucking female ski athletes kicks your low test ass these days

Wow... that super long closed mouth kiss was really alpha....

I guess I take back everything I said about Trudeau.... hes truly a man's man....

>>try some prehormones you can buy in se

What's se?

Seriously I work out and take 4 scoops of Gold standard protein per day. I try to hit 200 grams of protein per day. I'm a big guy 4u. Like tall. But I don't get the really big gains. And the moment I don't take protein, I lose muscle so fast.

HELP ME user.

did USA send fire fighters?

I think we should send some firefighters
If Bush we president we would have.

Because it's 2016 guys... IT"S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!.

Try 4 scoops 4 times a day to really leave humanity behind

gotta eat big to get big C'MON

shit! even the tape is sensitive in scandinavia

is that a man?

Dunno, sounds like someone that gets a 2- on a test and then you come along as a teacher and correct him. He sounds like a a student that takes a lot of time and effort to study something but lacks geniuine talent.

That's a hot take. Sorry not sorry

Rate my Sup Forums theme

>unironicallythrowing reddit tantrums
this must be bate

>found the cuck enabler

kill yourself, you did this to us

think this is illegal many places now (was here all along, but you can have it not import it).

I struggle with this too, very high "combustion" always had. Man I eat eat eat. Now empty of powder so it's a crysis kek, no worries though just get moar.

Best is to do it just natural, eat healthy a lot, tons of red meat, chicken, fish as you can. Not so much bread. Protein powder and gainer maybe?
You really don't need pp if you eat shitloads of food, it will just be pooped out not absorbed.

Nah I won't req roids and shit, but if.. you want something like pic related or those yellow glasses I posted. Deca.. nanodurobolin spelled wrong..

try eating moar .. always go to bed with a full stomache, very important. I usually both eat and take a shake when smoking my "nattings"(sleep joint)

Also anonymous image boards or gyms or roiders are not the best to take advice from, neither is the interwebs. If you afford it, seek a professional. I did and got an eating program (I lost kek)

>Chose protein powder for me and everything
>I was using the wrong ones according to tip from self declared "experts"

This PM... for fuck sake, it's like an even more homo Morten Harket would be PM/Pres.

>I would lit have shot my self in my asshole then head with a shotgun

taaaake oooon meee
>God damnit

>I'm OK with permitting terrorists to attack honest and hard working citizens if i can call myself diverse.~Trudeau

I love it user, 10/10

probably tasted like maple syrup

>defective brain
>kim is a trained officet with a physics degree and international schooling
>justins a substitute arts program teacher
I'm going with kimmy here

Not in the west. We'd love to see Trudeau and Notley's heads on stakes

I once thought Canada was a serious country. Now I would just nuke it

your top scientific achievement is labial hair removal, you won't be nuking anybody.

you were supposed to ask "which one"

can't you do ANYTHING right cucknadia?

or you could have gone with something regarding gender being irrelvent because it's 2016

This is very true. The fire is actually great news. Sucks for the pets though...

You have no idea how surprised I am to find out this guy fucks women. I thought he was a full blown faggot. Is he bisexual? Because I find it incredibly hard to believe he's heterosexual.

>Implying labial hair removal wasn't the single greatest invention ever.

Eat peanut butter and milk before bed everyday. Don't be lenient with butter, it's great on pizza pops, taquitos, jalapeño poppers. Basically everything microwaved. Make a bag of popcorn and melt a dish of butter and cheese to pour on top. Agree with a lot of red meat. Fry up a mix of Mr noodles, can of beans, can of tuna, eggs, half pound ground beef. Make wraps with that shit (higher cal than you'd think) with cheese and mayo. I'm 215 and amazed how people get over. Trying to fatten up 230 was my highest. Measuring I'll routinely eat 4000 on a work day. I dont know how big your goal is but thats a start. And take tons of ephedrine too. If you don't work out its kind of fun anyway

We invented the airplane, now go back listen to weed man speeches

oh come on, that's just a straight insult, you still on babbies first day of meme class?

>describes his life

shit wrong pic.

Sorry to hear about your fire maplefags.

To help, we'll be sending Andrea Dwarkin up to give a speech about how men suck.

Maybe you'd feel better if your PM dressed up as a cheerleader and lead an impromptu faggot parade. You seem to love those things.

He's the son of a cuck, his dad was cucked by jack nicholson.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FIRES JUSTIN! THE FIRES!!!

>mfw I hear alberta is burning
suck it sexist homophobes