Suicide thread. It's been a couple of weeks since i've sliced myself, nothing as extensive as this image...

suicide thread. It's been a couple of weeks since i've sliced myself, nothing as extensive as this image. but i'm getting those thoughts coming back into my mind again. nobody cares.

help Sup Forums

just do it faggot

Seriously? Youre coming to Sup Forums for confirmation that people care???

while people on here might not give a shit, there are people who do. don't throw everything away. you are loved xx

>xx
After reading that I feel suicidal too

let me give yo a hug op

Find the people you love and ask for a hug. If there is nobody, know that I am hugging my computer screen.

You gave me aids you faggot.

the worst place to go to when you have suicidal tenancies is Sup Forums. call suicide hotline asap

i only feel like i can talk to strangers about it.

The thing is that nobody really care on Sup Forums, we have so much of these threads every day that even if one is real the thread will be drown in all of these fake posts.

if no one cares then y do it?
do it... or dont do it...
but only cuz u want to.
faggot

Im so sick of these fake cry for help posts. If you were going to do it, you'd already have done it. Did Kurt Cobain cry for help like a little bitch first? No he fucking just did it. Fucking man up and do it, oh wait, you can't cause you are a pussy who's gotta whine on the internet first. Its not because you want to do it that your here, its cause you want internal validation of your gay ass feelings. You want people to go 'nooooo dont do it'. Well guess what? Fuck you. Man up and live stream it or shut the fuck up.

I'm a depression and anxiety sufferer. Dude, talk to your doctor about cognitive behavioral therapy. It doesn't make it go away, but it helps you learn how to keep yourself from going too deep into that depressive spiral.

This may be Sup Forums, but not all of us are Sup Forumsastards. Some of us still remember when Sup Forums was about being a Sup Forumsrother to those who are as fucked up as we are.

No one feels bad, you pussy

Stop talking about it and just do it faggot

>nobody cares
attention whore detected, keep on kysing

Why don't you actually kill yourself immediately? You really should you know. You are even more worthless than you actually think you are. No one loves you nor will they ever. You are a disappointment to everyone you know. You disgust most people. You are worthless and of no value what so ever. Just do it, coward. Kill yourself.

pics of your cuts with timestamp before we help OP

Sup Forums is the best place to seek help :) just do it you little faggot

Kurt Cobain was killed by his girlfriend. There was too much heroin in his system for him to be able to do what he did by himself

Wrong cuntlips, dead wrong...it was nerve gas killed him until he died

Wrong, he tried marijuanas and it got stuck in his nostril and he OD'd from the massive drug hit

You're on the wrong board for any kind of emotional support, user. Sup Forums is full of edgy teenagers, almost any other board has more of a community, they'll be more open to talking to you and supporting you.

man don't exit like this, maybe there's one bit of hope left.
throat cancer patient here, i'll turn 29 this month and i'll live probably 5-6 more months at best

no pain yet, just constant coughing, but i don't know what i'm gonna do when the tumor won't allow me to swallow food anymore, i'm still thinking of a way to off myself in a painless way

seek help quickly bro, you still have a chance at life

OP post a timestamped pic for us

writing suicidal thoughts on a board than encourages suicide. Stupidity at it's finest. Do it. One less stupid human on the planet.

If nobody gives a shit what makes you think b will? Kys faggot

Can you talk like a robot ? Is your throat cancer from licking pussy or sucking cock ?

depressed or mentally ill people do stupid or self destructive shit all the time user, high chance OP is just baiting though.

from smoking?

>thinks screen capping it will make it harder to reverse search

Kill yourself

OP never said that was his image, he even said it wasn't as bad as the image he used. But hey, congrats on your super sleuthing skills m8.

>nothing as extensive as this image

To cut yourself in the wrist, you will first cut through your skin, then tendons, then only until your artery (its really deep beneath the skin).

Once my dad had a patient who tried to do it, stopped halfway after cutting all the tendons (too painful), who then had to go to the hospital in the condition to have the tendons sewn together again. The finger movements were never as agile again.

So do consider.

How retarded are you?

Have some OC. My hand vs. a cheese grater

always had a deep voice, but no robot voice (yet).
my throat cancer was definitely caused by smoking since i was 13, drinking heavily for the past 5 years combined with a poor diet due to not giving a shit about what or when i was eating.

needless to say, i always thought throat/lung cancer is something that happens to 80 yo chain smokers, and that it could never happen to me..

no self pity here, i'm just saying, don't smoke too much or don't smoke at all, as for weed, vaping is the way to go

Stop with the attention seeking. Obviously you dislike life, however. Either kill yourself or make a change, it's really dat simple bro. A lot of people who lurk on Sup Forums have issues with not liking the world they live in, some worse than others. I've come close so many times to finally ending myself. I don't post on Sup Forums about it though. It's clear you're attention seeking as a method of controlling ur emotions before they let you take the final step, it's already clear u don't wanna kill yourself but want change. I don't know ur situation or ur life, but the only person who can help you, is you. No one cares bro, sooner u learn that you'll start reaping the benifits of the people who take and don't whine.

attention whore just kill yourself already seriously

So sucking a genital wart ridden cock then

Also, for all your edgy little teens who are constantly thinking about killing themselves or cutting themselves. If you hate life and your current situation that much. Join the army for a few years, learn to do something you dislike doing and re-invent yourself. You'll come out of the army knowing what you wanna do with the rest of your life and it takes you away from the shit you're currently in. It'll be a shit 2 years, yes.. But the point is to reset your brain. The army is an easy way to leave wherever you are and be paid for while having something to do and somewhere to stay while you think about your future.

>tendons
>tendon
>tendo
>tend
>tendi
>tendie
>tendies

kek just why cheese grater. who won

FUCKING FAG ! OP IS A BITCH AND THAT'S IT

>suggests joining the army while ww3 is looming

Wasted trips you little bitch

>iv'e sliced myself
>nobody cares

Attention whore detected.

/thread

sage

Man, you really got my attention, you're awesome.
Btw, any idea on what to do if you don't have money to go see a psych? (Not being sarcastic or anything)

I feel you OP. I've been to the hospital many times for suicidal episodes, have tried a few times but not with a gun. I probably won't ever kill myself, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it every day. God holds a place in his heart for you.

lol ww3. No matter how serious a thread gets someone always has to have some banter LOL.

no user, i'm not gay
anyway, is others' sexuality of such a great concern to you?

you tried with drugs only?

What a waste of dubs faggot

All the best m8, good luck

No, just wondering if the not gay sucking of the HPV cock was worth it ?

>Burzum shirt
Yeah, if be suicidal too if I was retarded enough to listen to that trash.

for the last 50 years people have always thought we're on the verge of another world war. Isn't going to happen my friend. Simply because war is fought differently in 2k17. It's business oriented and done digitally. Real war is primitive and not worthy of most modern world countries now. It serves no purpose.. Grow up my nigguuar!

Not suicidal m8, doing this for fun.

We care
It can only get better op.

i tried to drown myself twice and cut my wrists once. i don't wanna die tbh i'm too scared of death.

I don't care. Do a flip faggot.

So my name is Clay and everytime i match with a hannah on tinder they start calling me helmet.

lol what? howd you try to drown?

ATTENTION ALL AUTISTIC FAGGOTS
OP IS A FAGGOT

ThereĀ“s always a good reason to live.

Chekd

>doesn't read shit

>OP
>never
>claimed
>that
>was
>his
>image

But, yeah, OP is still a faggot, you fucking autistic cock fag.

Thanks user. my mind is at peace, i can't wait to see what's on the other side.

You'll die eventually anyway, good times might come, might not, why not wait and see.

once in the toilet in jail, once in the tub. learned kinda quick that it's near impossible to drown yourself willingly.

I'm sad to hear that news man. It's always a shame when a women wastes away to an illness. Truly. Enjoy your last time here man. I'm so far from being religious, however. You never know. The world is such a joke and such a troll. Who fucking knows whats after death anymore leel. GL my friend, and all the best.

when a person wastes away* Not sure how that happened rofl.

I work in mental health.

Slicing yourself up like this most likely wont kill you.
>slice up
>survival instinct kicks in
>seek help
>surivive
> youve fucked up your tendons so bad you cannot even use your fucking hand properly anymore and live even more miserably before.

Not worth it.

I know a girl who's still kicking today.

Laid in front of a train and freaked last second.

Arms cut off and lives more pathetically then she did with just plain depression.

Don't do this shit. kick on without a disability, take it from me.

>xx

>Aww boohoo im a white person living in first world country with all the resorces and money but i feel sad so im going to rub razor blades againts my skin

Get over it fuckhead there are people who would rape babies to be in you're shoes
Fucking underage white people

this thread is autism wtf is wrong with you guys

I actually almost succeeded in that way: plenty of drugs before falling in water. I was so weak that I couldn't have managed to swim to the surface or the banks. But someone saw me and prevented me from jumping in the water....

just fucking do it