ITT Bitches getting what they deserve

ITT Bitches getting what they deserve

bumparino, god damn that must have felt good to get that bitch back, also story to this vid?

I thought they were making out until he started murdering her

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Winner winner chicken dinner

What if the whole problem is that my dick is only 4 1/2 inches? I've fucked 5 girls. I heard with my own ears 4 of them make fun of my wee pee pee, and the fifth was a virgin.

Hey OP this troll hates women too. He is even worse though so he tries to take it out on others that are like him.

bitches =/= all women

technically women are bitches but i think OP might be referring to those who are utterly retarded whores who think they are top shit.

Whoah user, OP was just talking about bitches here. Are you trying to say that since OP hates bitches, he hates women? That's a pretty misogynistic equivalency to put forward.

You took the time to fuck 5 women, but you didn't take the time to Google "Thunder's Place" or "PE Gym"? It's entirely your fault for not arming yourself with knowledge.

>You lack confidence ;)
>posts on Sup Forums

*tips fedora

can someone post the vid where some blonde cunt is demanding an apology from some guy, and the dude is telling her to get off her property. dude body slams the cunt and she gets a seizure

I don't hate all women just most of them. If you can't take pleasure in watching a pussy pass get denied you are a cuck.

Granted, I don't know what those things are.

I do understand erogenous zones, though.
I don't need to last longer than a minute to make her cum because I know how to prepare her.

started from the bottom, and look where she is now. still at the bottom. sooner or later she'll be sucking nigger dick by the time she's finished with another album about her boy toy problems.

They are for penis enlargement? Asking for a friend.

DON'T EXPOSE THE BUSINESS!

Look it up. Erogenous zones. The next (first) time you get laid it will pay off

This thread is full of faggots

ASL?

What if you can't just see thru the bullshit that you've been conditioned to believe and are just trying to rationalize why you're such a spineless shit who puts pussy on a pedestal you fucking weak ass faggot?

You won't like it but you got jewed hard you stupid fuck

WTF! why are white men such pigs?
and then you wonder why we women hate you

Why can't I hold a these limes?

Nice try. Faggot.

Thunder's place/ PE Gym. I know all about erogenous zones, I'm neck deep in pussy.

The irony is not lost on us.

hugs

>literally learned the word erogenous from this thread.
>Though I meant androgynous
>Googled
>BOW!

For a guy that much bigger than her he should have knocked her on her ass after the first or second punch.

She probably was in the wrong but that guy punches like a retard and she can take swings like a champ

This.

One jab and she'd be eating through a straw for months.

kanye pls. we know you are ghey brah

wtf. he be punching like the one of the brutes from video games. If she ran to the side he would probly have ran forward and into an electrical fence.

Women are less than Men. It's always been this way. Don't be fooled by this 2k17 movement of feminism cancer. Real men love women. However, real men also understand that it is the women who are weak and sometimes too dumb to know their wrongs. It is up to us to educate women and not let them get too much power. Men need women to keep balance. But it's the Men who run the planet and make the important decisions. It's the Men who create and innovate. To all the whiteknights instantly calling men out who dislike women as ugly virgins. I'm literally a male model, have a 10/10 bitch who I love. But I still know that women are toxic. But yeh, whiteknights kill urselves. Little phagg3ts..

Also, you! Bro, are a massive obvious ugly phagg3t who wishes he was a women. Go do yourself a favour you toxic mess.

Bump in hopes that someone has this.

No, ASD. And probably some ADHD in there too

Shut up you, with your white mare pussy!

Dude!

>tfw I'm a roofer and only do hard work
>tfw I have a god teir wiafu

This bitch has nice tits

fuck up you spicy memedad everyone knows the cool thing to do is call people cucks.

fuckin idiot using outdated memes fuck off.

Got any more? I fucking love these videos

I just came here for mindless violence. Thanks for fucking that up. Youre probably right about OP, but fuck you.

I'm capping this post for use in future cringe threads

Name?

Dayum!! Falcon Puuuunch!

I don't know but she's got beautiful funbags.

I love the surprise ending to that vid.

kek, it took him 5 hits to knock that bitch down, what a wuss.