youtube.com/watch?v=QJlu59RPlq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that scene was riterally leddit

It made sense in context.

Its anti cinema
No surprise a a videogame playing redditor doesn't understand this

But they kill him with a magic rock and the power of the genetics

upvote

But it's fun bro don't you like fun?? Stop watching your weird smart people movies all the time and enjoy something fun haha

>makes sense to dance in the final battle that decides the fate of an entire planet

Honestly I would have paused confused if the person I was about to kill did that.

Why would the most powerful villain in the universe even give a shit about some faggot dancing

Because it's so stupid and out of place he simply blanked out from seeing it.

>their mothers have the same name
>they immediately stop fighting

>Comedy action film uses humor to break tension

Wow somebody stop the presses we got a scoop here!

*afterlife talk*
>hey, remember that faggot that thought dancing in front of Ronan was a good idea and got us all killed instead?

So the most powerful and evil and badass guy in the universe can't see the possibility of it being a distraction?

YOU AND ME OP

DANCE OFF NOW

I don't think I've seen a post that reeks of 14 year old as much as this one does

What would you have done instead?

You know this is a kid's movie, right?

the music scenes made me cringe

I used to be a huge fag and thought listening to cool music would make me cool

I'd probably like it if I were a teen

>plebs don't understand james gunn
What a surprise

The music wasn't even cool. It was literally a playlist of generic mom pop songs.

>dc plebs are still trigered by a 2014 marvel movie

It was a smart move. He had to buy rocket some time so he distracted Ronan.

He didnt kill him with the power of friendship, he killed him with the infinity stone.

Mad cause GotG is better than any of the DC movies since Watchmen?

dude what.

this thread is about GOTG.

please talk about suicide squad elsewhere.

its was great, and reddit is a great site STFU

family movie*

It doesn`t you cuck, it is cringeworthy what you nu-males think and defend for a older fag like me, even less to a fucking alien.

Lol I never actually sure this bit as I was knuckles deep in my date at this point.

I'll have to YouTube it sometime.

Kids don`t have to be retards.

>he's insulting my favorite capeshit
>I know! I'll turn the conversation around and make it about a different movie!

unless they're american, then they have no choice.

spotted the butthurt cuck.

protagonist dances to distract the most powerful villain of the universe
>kills him with the power of friendship
Well damn, when you put it that way it sounds like pure Kino.

Why do autistic people get bothered by comedic scenes in comedy films?

>you just don't get it

every single time

But Ronan was a loser. Did you miss the part where he was Thanos' bitch?

>most powerful villain of the universe

>mom pop songs

That's a pretty perfect description and a really gay fad. It applies to SS, too.

You tried

You ever get the smell of is bowels off your skin?

unlike DC at making movies

or america in vietnam

On first watch I got choked up at that power of friendship scene with his mom and the aftermath with September.

It made sense in context.

Because it wasn't funny.

It stills gets me more feels than a lot of supposed tear jerking moments in other films. I guess I'm a big manchild.

mom pop is fantastic though.

>everyone bitches about this
>no one says a thing about the scene that follows immediately after where Memelord sees his mom reaching to him in front of an obvious green screen with the world's worst WMM effects playing in the background

I liked how they beat Ronan, too, but I just couldn't get over the mom part and how ridiculous it looked.

Who will be the villain in the sequel and what memelarious bullshit will they pull out of their asses to beat them?

I have a hunch it might be Kurt Russell, and instead of distracting him with dancing, Star-lord will give him the bantz and make some pointless Tango and Cash reference because apparently Stallone is in this too and you know they won't be able to help themselves.

Kurt Russell is Star Lord's dad.

It was supposed to look like that user.

Ego the Living Planet is a homicidal megalomaniac in the comics, sort of like a Galactus lite. Gunn will take liberties with his character but I'll be really surprised if the big twist isn't that he's behind all of the conflict in the movie and he's out to destroy or rule the galaxy or something.

just turn off your brain !

Kurt Russell is playing a planet, though.

We try in the olympics you puny third worlder. Stay mad cause america is king

Suicide Squad made this scene look like kino.

I never got this criticism
If you're dealing with an asshole like starlord who constantly makes jokes and shit and you're as powerful and arrogant as roland, you'd definitely react the same

He was over-confident so he didn't consider it as anything other than starlord being an idiot as usual

and i hate most marvel films and loved bvs

Isn't it because he has the mental age of a child? I haven't seen the film yet only the trailers but that seems to be the whole gimmick.

I have and I will

>Main character acts like an idiot for most of the movie
>He then acts like an idiot in front of the villain
>Light hearted movie uses comic relief

Somebody stop these madmen.

I hated BvS but the way people continue to misrepresent this scene is annoying.

Batman stopped fighting Superman because as someone who is still obsessed with their dead parents (which is shown several times in the film) hearing one of their names caught him off guard. It also was a reminder of Superman's humanity.

It was not "lol our parents have the same name so I will stop fighting you".

They were literally his mom's favorite pop songs so yeah

When this scene happened in the cinema,
I literally snuck into the projector room,
paused the movie and

youtube.com/watch?v=QJlu59RPlq4

Literally MLP

>reminder of Superman's humanity
Batman, literally less than a minute prior, gave his "your parent probably told you yada yada" line. He knew Superman had parents. Try again.

>superman spergs out the entire beginning of the fight, outright incapable of simply saying "my mother is being held hostage, please help" instead saying dumb shit like "bruce i was wrong" and "lex is behind everything" or shit like "stay down, if i wanted it, you'd be dead already"
>in the end he just blurts out MARTHA as though that would make more sense
The script is terrible

that scene was horribly cringey

I'm a pretty big Marveldrone, but I hated this.

Actually, this is close to my least favorite Marvel movie.

There is no context in which that scene is good or well-written.

>baiting this hard

just turn of your brain dude lmao XD

remember when james gunn and Zack snyder were promising young pulp filmmakers? now they're just studio hacks

I actually agree with you. I dont think they handled it that great, but I liked the idea of it.

And what?

At least it was put in a context of the story, the only reminder for Star Lord of his Mom. It created a naritive and style. SS just slapped shit together. They LITERALLY played It Aint Me to introduce a Croc who acted like a pure Nignug. Wouldnt rap be more appropriate or how bout no music. Shit was all over the place.

>protagonist dances to distract the most powerful villain of the universe
>antagonist kills him with the power of friendship
ohhhhhh

>So the most powerful and evil and badass guy in the universe can't see the possibility of it being a distraction?

You do understand that Ronan was a gigantic ham and so prone to going off on monologues that something as absurd as a dance-off would disturb him?

>Marvel treats sexuality like a grade schooler, creschendoing emotional moments with brief pecks on the lips
>DC depicts full sex scenes

Can some Marvel nu-male explain this?

My wife's son knows enough about sex from watching his mother get mounted by her bull dad, he doesn't need some awkward sex scene in his movies.

are you aware of how far up his own ass his head was?

the guy thought he was the HOTTEST shit. Then some puny human nigga who keeps getting away with fucking up his shit all the time is there and you're about to split him in half with your massive blue alien dong and he starts dancing

it's kuhrazey

Your white wife gets fucked by her black dad while you and your wife's son watch Captain America the 100 year old virgin kiss his best gal? That doesnt make any sense whatsoever

>are you aware of how far up his own ass his head was?

This.

The guy went off on fucking *speeches* in damn near every scene he was in, the guy was absolutely full of himself.

They establish this pretty consistently, it makes sense he would get confused by someone not doing what he expects them to do.

If an isis madman ever asks you to quote the Koran, just start dancing

Theyre so full of themselves haha

I like this movie.

Can't you be positive once in your faggot life?

Whose mom listens to m&m and twenty one pilots lmao

Turn your brain off broobruh

Yeah dude its a fun movie just turn your brain off lmao

But Suicide Squad is a flaming bowl of literal trash puked on to the theater screen. DC literally cannot stop fucking up

>This movie we weren't talking about is bad so that means Guardians of the Galaxy is good
Why are Mouseketeers so defensive and stupid?

>It's a Marvel fans can't comprehend that good by comparison =/= good episode.

Yes, Reddit HATES Marvel.

They do. Have you not seen the prayer circle?

Nigger, they hate Marvel about as much as they hate social justice. You're talking about the DCEU subreddit, and not even THEY hate Marvel. Go to any random thread in that sub and say something negative about Age of Ultron. Go ahead, I fucking dare you.

>I fucking dare you.

Oooh, I'm so scared of getting downvoted on some gayass website.

But I imagine you're right. Marvel movies seem like exactly the kind of thing redditors would love.

Yes, why dont you or other people who make these posts how its out of character for anyone involved or unfitting thematically for the story? Instead poking fun at the concept passes for criticism. That's ridiculous.

>apples don't cost a nickel

>he actually watched this movie, to the end

defend this faggotry OP.