Describe yourself as a person

Describe yourself as a person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69rzwzeyJ08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shy, overthinker, suicidal, loser

A sapiosexual sociopath (not the edgy kind, just retarded empathy and morals) in an open relationship.

oh god....

POS that destroys anyone that i come in contact with. finally found someone i can love, so i must go full bore to protect her. that means anyone that gets in my way is toast. fuck you

Narcissistic, intelligent, emotionless, egotistical, and self-centered.

A mess

you should grow up and stop blaming other people for your problems

>a sapiosexual sociopath
>open relationship
edgy

under the age of 18 and couldn't make bread into toast, let alone a person.

gluttonous, easily distracted, kind

>731253772 (You)

my god you couldn't have missed that more is you closed your eyes and tossed a rock. you really think yourself a 101 psych don't you? hahahahah

This.

Also selfish-absorbed, a retard and an alcoholic.

the snoopers look through my trash and everything else I do. No idea why. I'm seriously not that interesting, I don't have a lot of money, I work at a dull job, I don't have a security clearance. I'm an average guy.

So why do they snoop through the detritus of my life?

blame myself for my problems

Gimme a break, you're an edgelord yourself, trying to prove you're above others xD
I just like to fuck other people, because vanilla sex bores me already (as everything in my live, games, food, drugs, I constantly need to be exposed to new stimuli, because almost nothing makes me happy or sad anymore)

I'm the Devil and I do the Devil's work.

yeah thanks for proving my point, kid. This site is for 18+ years only.

you're nobody and you don't work at all

Introvert, lonely, anxious, chronically depressed, intelligent, overthinker, creative, artistic, sexual, hopeless romantic, wanting to be loved.

Mate you just said xD on Sup Forums, this site is 18+, even the SFW boards are 18+. Please leave.

Fair enough.

hahahahah, keep working at mcdonalds asshole

Two arms, two legs, I think there's an asshole somewhere in the back but I can't see so I can't be sure

can relate to all of this, just add suicidal and looking for acceptance amongst others

left out virgin

what do you work as?

you are scum

>hahahahah
You got me, please leave immediately. I'd suggest deleting your xD post to save face. Honestly that's the most cancerous, newfag thing I've seen all year on this site.

>hurr derp 18+, leave nao
Dawg, why are you such a tryhard?
>2017
>posing as an oldfag
My sides xD

33 yo childless unmarried jobless friendless welfare case waste of space who spends 95% of time alone in my apartment chain smoking joints and cigarettes playing video games watching movies and browsing Sup Forums and youtube.

>You normalfags are nowhere near my level.

Bizarre antisocial nigger living on anime, vidya and Sup Forums like its life support

Yeah I'm really proud I've spent 7 years in this place.

ugly, sarcastic, depressed faggot

I am those as well. Heavy on the suicidal usually.

Are you a dude?

ordinary person without any special trait.
Too ambitious for his actual skills.
Copes his mediocrity with craftiness.
Weasel his way into success.

>an "oldfag" bragging about his oldfaggotry

Classic

Now comment on my "le meme cartoon" or however you'd describe it, poser :)

Bland

I am Groot

Stop trying to be Patrick Bateman faggot

Logical and Crazy

What the fuck, is this the designated afterschool special thread?

I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile

Yeah when you're like that everybody knows you're like it excluding people that are new to meeting you.

Get cancer.

Le butthurt :D

I am a big fat semi-mongolid trash individual without any future. Working minimum wage, no friends, no relationships, dead parents, no siblings, one aunt in another state who doesn't give a fuck.

Poor health too. Ugly as hell.

yep

Cunt

Just an average ordinary guy with an average ordinary life. Nothing special about me, no problems unique to me. No special skills or abilities.
I'm just a plain ole everyday kinda boring dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=69rzwzeyJ08
>if you don't know who he is, fuck off.

Mean

I'm super shy, get nervous around people I don't know (especially girls), I can't make eye contact, I have nothing to talk about, not very funny, gamer, never been to parties etc etc. Don't like; but don't dislike gore

guaranteed virgin
Go pay for it, seriously. If you're underage, they dont even ID if you dont look like a 12 year old. You sound like me before I hit puberty for fuck sakes.

Adult otaku who hates most people, working in food for the last 7 years has made me slowly hate humanity as a whole. Gets by with the two or three people I actually like, while watching anime and playing video games.

Maybe I am you in female version

Or you're both dudes.

going to go with this, prove me wrong

i am a rich handsome womanizer trapped in to a Body of a poor ugly virgin faggot

29 male half virgin
autistic behavior
a loser
>shy, overthinker, suicidal, loser
all that
and with every year more silent and absent

hello fellow brother
you are lucky compared to me

auto electrician

white supremacist, very racist.

like blonde women, brunette women, traditional values, morals, nice classic clothing, hard rock, thrash metal, some drum and bass music,

like european food of all types.

buy only food and products made in western countries. like to support local businesses and manufacturing,

asdf

>dudes cant put on fake nails
damn

charismatic, constantly seeking approval and validation from others. occasionally witty bants, but never for too long. smart enough to get by.

live alone in an apartment my parents bought me

No girlfriend, just some one night stands occasionally

Finishing engineering college

had a lot of friends in high school, now only a few that come over and play nba or racing games

family doesn't care about me,and they live far away, they just send me money

nothing special, just a normie who browses Sup Forums and watches anime

borderline sociopath whos depressed af

Oh they're not fake :)

here
interested in talking to you. have a kik?

Still unsure, lots of lsd will do that to ya, like.I know, but putting it into words isn't the easiest

lol this guy

nice soft skin. mine look like sandpaper, doesnt matter how much moisturizer i use

^ that isn't even me, don't post your kik up.

Nothing interesting

I can be whatever you want me to be. No seriously, having BPD just makes me copy your personality so if you're fun, outgoing, and gregarious, I'll be the same. If you're in the mood, I'll reciprocate. If you're sad and all, I'll be sad too with you.

and here we go....

gotta shoot your shot

hello fellow brother

I'm a guy who likes his friends, I'm blunt, lazy, and have no motivation for doing things I don't care about, I like gaming, and my humour is mostly the casual racist, not politically correct type shit, I cry a lot at fictional characters.

Not posting kik on Sup Forums

Thanks

fun combo isnt it?

Intimidating, strange, reclusive, lethargic, nihilistic, amoral, anti-egalitarian, anti-humanist, 30% wants2die, born2sodomize, fuck you,

24 sociopath, traveling around world, banging chicks and living on others cost, dream life bruh

34 years old

6'4

8.5 inch dong

love women, alot!

want a wife, want kids, want a family. wasn't in the position to have them over the last decade due to my line of work and constant moving. did it to myself really. but its something i really want.

browse Sup Forums for a different perspective to the norm.

felling like a worthless piece of shit while at the same time superior to all other Humans?
yeah...

what happened to you man?

fpbp

>be me
>fucked up blended family after parents divorce at age 9
>2 step brothers who bully me constantly for 9 years, real brother joins in
>start becoming really good baseball player in teens
>work hard to become stealth pitcher
>scouts have eye on me
>meet girl in high school
>realize I prefer hanging out with her than baseball friends
>move over to dad's to escape bullying at home
>realize gf really likes it when I write music for her
>end up in music college
>win awards for songwritin
>also get arts degree during 7 years in college
>move out
>gf moves in
>shit. Need a job now.
>After a few years we get married
>good career making 90k
>have 3 kids
>35 now...start hating job
>2 suicides in family
>get depressed
>job fires me because depressed
>find new one. Less stressful but less money
>now 39. Things are fine. Looking for better job, but life seems alright. Drink too much, but woring on it.

That's me, I guess.

seem like a dick, kys

Proves nothing probably tranny

life

>shitty childhood due to parents divorce, mom depressed
>countless "step-dads" but no father figure
>sperglord up until like 17
>developed social skills, but no morals whatsoever
>people stop contacting me after a while, still too much of a tard to initiate conversations with random people sober
>also did i mention that i'm fat...
>uni dropout, worked trash jobs with trash people
>developed trash style as my primary behaviour in order to survive among them
>no self-esteem when it comes to women
>still had an 8 month relationship which was horrible, so now i'm jaded too
>still when that ended i stepped on the path of self-improvement
>no drugs, only drink a few beers every 2 weeks
>started learning coding, working 2 jobs
>picked up basketball, calisthenics, and on a 800 calorie deficit diet, no cheat days, great results so far
>still feel insecure among non-trash people, i don't know how not to offend them, etc.
>anyways, now i know how easy it is to turn your life the other way around.

Anxious Autist

You could've just said you're ugly

You. BUT STRONGER.

lets see. People often comment that I seem intelligent so there must be some merit to it, but mechanically I'm certainly not. I'm bad at mental mathematics, my spelling is terrible without spellcheck, and my memory for names/trivia/birthdays etc is quite poor. That being said, I would always take an interesting conversation over smalltalk.

I'm a lazy shit. I have been my whole life. I was spoiled as a child, and now it's up to me to sort my shit out. I'm 22 and I've been living in an apartment dole bludging for awhile now. The irony is my depression/anxiety are obstacles in the way of my jobsearching, and the fact that I'm not looking for jobs proliferates them. I do want to, I just find it difficult to bring myself to do anything.

People have told me that I'm a pretty chill dude. I don't take anything too seriously and I'm very open minded. I tend to speak my mind a little too much though, and sometimes I end up accidentally offending people, or at least getting strange reactions when I say something socially unacceptable for the situation. I'm very genuine, and typically say exactly what I think, for better or worse.

I have a hard outer shell with a soft inner core. Most people only ever see my hard outer shell. When I'm in that mode, next to nothing could offend me or hurt my feelings, and I'm a bit more socially aggressive. When I get intimate with people however, my soft inner self comes out, and I'm like a different person. I become soft spoken, submissive, and emotionally vulnerable. I can become that way even with complete strangers, so long as we can spend some time cuddling alone.

As for specifics, I'm:

- Male
- 5'11
- 60kg (that's 130lbs to you amerifats)
- Bisexual (Kinsey 4 technically. I've only slept with boys so far, being sexually submissive makes it the path of least resistance anyway)
- Fairly cute when I try
- Mixed race (Indonesian/Caucasian)
- Tanned skin (naturally that colour, I almost never go out in the sun)

basically my life but in a closed relationship with a suicidal girl
imma stuck

That is some edgy shit.

I'm CIA

I know you are just baiting, but at this point, you just made a fool out of yourself.

i have a vagina

god

no one