Whats your opinion with a relationship of a 33yo male and a 21yo fem?

Whats your opinion with a relationship of a 33yo male and a 21yo fem?
She worries from time to time about the age gap, but the rest of things are just perfect.

ur mom

If that's her it's an awesome idea.

Reminder that Jerry Seinfeld dated a teenager when he was 39.

If she doesn't care neither should you

I'm 31, misses is 23. In my opinion it's smart as fuck. I got mine when she was 19 and should have aimed lower..age wise. When I'm 50.. I do not want to fuck a 40 year old. Additionally I'll be better off by the time we have kids (about now really). If I could get a 16 year old when I'm 35 I'd be arrested.. but probably very very happy when I'm 55 fucking a 36 year old..

dont be an idiot.

I'm 40 she's 28

who is that and where can i find more of her?

Im looking at this at the moment im 27 the girl im lusting/getting to know is 18 ill be 28 before shes 19 but only for 2 days

also ive dated 20 year olds...fresh pussy is best pussy

My opinion is have fun while it lasts. Relationships like that are so high risk and not meant to last. Don't put all your stock into her. She's young, and might think shes ready to settle down with a nice guy who has his shit togther, but she will get bored.

It will never last. Do as many sexual things as you can while you can. Be ready to ditch her the second she gets shady. The second the shadiness starts its all over. She will be pulled away by parties drugs men and her shit bag friends. Always have an exit strategy.

Half the married world are people with 20 years age gape and such,
and 10 years age gap is pretty damn average.
This topic is stupid as fuck.
So long as two love each other for the right reasons, nobody gives a shit about anything whether age, race, sex, etc.

It's not that serious. She's insecure because she's young and still worried about dumb stuff like that.

I'm 28 and I date mainly 18-19 year olds and they all make it a bigger deal than it is at first. Do what makes you happy and be with who makes you happy.

I'm 49 my gf is 38. We came together 16 years ago. Best gf I ever have. Still loving relationship and nice to fuck. Only one thing is better than a younger women. A even younger women.

Who cares? I'm 45, she's 24. Works great.

Dude, growing up, at school there was this girl whose parents had a 35 year age gap. Her dad was 75 and her mother was around 40 (that's a guess, she was probably more like 45, so a 30 year age gap.) Their marriage was perfectly stable and they loved each other, and no one who mattered anything to this girl cared. You're fine.

Not that big a deal if shes mature enough to deal with it. My parents have an eleven year age difference. Been together almost 40 years.

you're a fucking idiot to concern yourself with that...

this shouldn't even be a thread. mods, b& this fucking idiot and these morons for supporting this shit thread

sage

nixe faux retro pic of Foxi Di

Yeah except she will begin to resent the fact that she isnt out partying and doing stupid shit. The maturity isnt there for a stable relationship. She is putting on a front to get laid and take. out by an older guy. Once that becomes old news your in for a world of hurt. Once a girl reaches late 20s they become GF material. Before 25 fuck and chuck. I know from experience. 35 with 22 for a few years and she was a total nightmare. She wasnt the only one iv had the age gap with and they all turned into ightmares

tl;dr

fucking tryhard

That's not an age gap.

My sister was 16, and her boyfriend was 39. Age of consent is 16 here so he wasn't breaking the law

She 31 now, him 54. and they're married

It can work.

But, it may not.

That's all anyone can say, we don't know you guys.

I have no issue with it. I'm 28 and I've been fucking two 15 year old girl for the last 2 and a half years. They're best friends and it's actually the best thing that ever happened to me

Since they were 12 1/2?

She's old enough to watch out for herself if you're happy go for it

Literally my fantasy

They were both 13 when we started. One has a birthday coming up in May and the other has one in July.

I guess you retards have more experience then I. 16 and 39 fucking trailer trash. Prob pimped out your sister to nigs

had a 12 gf when 25. it was awkward, but hot.

I'm in a 20yr age gap relationship.
I'll let you Sup Forumsastards figure out who's older and who's younger.
4.5 yrs now, it's been rocky lately with family shit but we focus on other things and aim for the future.

The absolute agedifference stays the same but the relative difference shrinks.Whats now a third of your life will soon be a fourth, a fitfth and so on. i know many people with equal absolute agedifferences living happily since 20 - 50 years.

It's everything you think you're missing. Both of mine come from homes with shitty single moms who treated them trash. They had some issues when I met them.
They both live with me now, their grades have gone up, they've stopped self harming and drinking. The house is always clean and dinner is always read when I get home.

If you can find one, or two, with real damages that want something better, go for it! So rewarding.

OP here, if this wasnt Sup Forums I would show her this thread as we both think of this while talking on bed.

Im happy to see there are so many people with this or bigger age difference

Since you'll never show her this thread. Post some pictures !

my co worker banged a 19 yr old on friday night, he's 30.

haha!

he said she was ugly though, so i dont know if that counts.

Foxy Di. The internet

i bet she was tight.

Do their parents know?

>29 yr old dating 19 yr old

Ask me

didnt you have any problems with that?
knowing my neighbors it would be impossible to have 2 teenagers at home living with me

do you fuck them both too?

Not really. As far as anyone really knows, they are a couple - which is true, they were girlfriends when I first started talking to them. Their moms actually really like me for helping their daughters out and their relationships with them seem better now that it isn't a 24/7 thing.

It was their plan not to tell anyone, because it's illegal and they "don't want to lose this"

My house is pretty rural, not much for neighbors. As far as anyone is concerned they're just living here. They have a shared bedroom downstairs that has all their personal stuff and their clothes in case anyone comes to question things.

But usually we all share my bed. Yes, I fuck then both. It isn't always a threesome, usually it's me fucking one of them but it's still great.

This is true. If you tie a girl down too early, it's highly likely at some point later in life, she will begin stepping out on you to try to find all of the "fun" she missed out on in her twenties.

I've experienced it, and I've seen it. I'm not saying it is inevitable. Just very likely.

This

I'm 39,
She's 13 1/2.
I started out babysitting her and now she sends me nudes on snapchat all the time. We've done everything except penetration. She wants to marry me and have two kids eventually.
We'll see how she feels in 5 years.

Obviously, I'm down with it.

so you're basically saying the only two options are marrying a used up slut, or marrying a future cheating slut?

The mother of this child will exact revenge on you.

Just asking gets you b&, user.

She hates her mother. So no problem there. Her father is actually younger than I am and we share a beer sometimes. He's a really chill dude.
>neither knows, of course. And they won't until she's 17 at least.

I save some of her nudes because she won't be 13 forever.

but that's ok for celebs, for the average man it's considered pedophilia

New pussy is the best pussy.

My gf is 20yo and I have to say you this is the best pussy Ive ever had. In my whole life.
Latest one was 29 and I just couldnt ate below her clit, but this 20 one... I could spend hours or days enjoying it.

The only gap you should worried about is, well you already know what I'm gonna say..
/op is fag

reported, enjoy your jail time

Killbill.org

I'm not saying that you should post them there, but it is a site

IMO it's nothing wrong.

>Nice try FBI.
You do realize the FBI practically runs Sup Forums, right?
Everything I have is encrypted and "only a fool would take anything posted here as fact". Which means it doesn't matter if true or not - Its inadmissible unless they can hack an encryption they've already failed to hack several times already.

>FBI
More like the Keisatsu

Are they freaky at all? Or is it just regular vanilla sex?

Been in relationships of that variety many a time. If she's thinking about the gap you must look old. I'm 39 but look 25. Bitches i date don't mind the gap.

That's because you are a cradle snatcher, bro. A fucking creep. I date younger women but don't specifically chase younger women. I'm in good shape so they come on to me. Creep-free status for me.

Not really, I look like 26,28. She doesnt worry about going out with me or being seen in public, its more like telling to her parents about the age.
If we didnt say our age we would look like a 23-28 couple.

I hope I dont get old out of the blue from one day to another

The problem here is American women

Go to Eastern Europe and the women are traditional, religious, don't ride the cock carousel and know they want to have kids/get married at an earlier age

Why do you think so many white men are preferring Asian chicks? It's not their gook eyes. You guys are getting cucked by (((feminism))).

I wouldn't worry too much about the age gap, I'd be more concerned that she's your biological brother. And her penis isn't very feminine

They're fairly kinky. It's a lot of vanilla, but threesomes are fairly common, anal happens every now and then. Regular sex, you know.

Jerry Seinfeld only likes Jew women that look just like himself.

Good for you, OP.
I'm 42 and my gf is 21. We've been together almost four years. Half my friends are ok with it but a few have flipped out and we're not friends anymore because they couldn't handle the age gap.
As others have observed, young and fresh pussy is best pussy. The main trouble is that girls who like an age gap often have daddy issues and are often a bit fucked up mentally. Still, it's totally worth it. Just ask Woody Allen.

This picture reminds me the best summer of my life

>they come on to me

k stud lmao

It's the nature of things enjoy it. , but you will have to change with her or separate so you'll probably separate at some point. It's very difficult to keep that working

she looks like a lizard.

One of the things I fear the most with her is thinking she still has a lot of things to live and learn, one decade where I have already played around.
There are girls who dont like to be engaged or into a relationship over those ages, and they usually think they are wasting their time instead of doing what other girls of their age do.

Theres also the problem of friends. Other people telling her she is doing wrong and she would enjoy more doing "proper things" instead of dating an old guy.