LAKERS @ 76ERS GAMETHREAD

HOLY FUCKING FUCK, REALLY.

It'll be like that episode of South Park where both teams are trying to hard to lose that the game goes on for three days.

what if i told you, the lakers are going through a slump due to injuries and are still elite

mmm all these turnovers

I get why this would be nationally televised when they made the schedule, #1 pick vs #2 pick, but goddamn is this a garbage matchup.

>embiid
what was that

I would say that you are delusional senpai

not really, both teams are exciting to watch, if you want to only watch contenders only than watch the finals in june

>injuries
Unless Kobe is about to come off the IR, you're not winning this argument.

>I'm happy we didn't get Russell
Sixers fans even losing their memes now
feelsbadman

ITS A BLOWOUT

Not for long la faggot

Which of the refs working the game tonight is the next tim donaghy?

I see you redhead milf sitting behind Van Gundy

76ers are so bad without Embiid at center. Playing him at PF was a mistake.

this. we need noel at center

Flip Noel to Blazers for shooters. Send Okafor for a better PG, although we should see how ball dominant Ben Simmons is.

But were gonna get ball or jackson or fultz or two of them

Lou def gonna win 6th man of the year. You got a really fantastic bench lakersbros.

What they need more than anything else is an elite memeball shooter.

Whether that ends up being Jackson, Fultz, Ball, who knows. But that's who they need to draft.

is the mcrib really good or am i getting memed on?

We have Korkmaz on the way for that already. Face it we're the next powerhouse.

At the very least Okafor needs to be traded. Get shooters. With their own pick and the Lakers pick finally (assuming they don't get top 3), it will be to surround Embiid and Simmons.

How are his numbers in Turkey this year?

Wish we had Argentine commentators, these Mexican fucks just copy the American style and can't stop talking about stats and other irrelevant stuff

It's fucking disgusting. It's literally the ribs form tv dinners and the "BBQ" sauce is basically ketchup with brown sugar in it.

12 games, 9 mins per game, 30%

Embiid is the only one who plays for the 76ers

I hope Ben Simmons can be the playmaker this team needs.

Sixers are betting on it. Okafor for Brandon Knight makes too much sense, I'm guessing the Sixers really think Simmons will be their PG of the future.

What they really need is to purge all these undersized PFs and SFs off the roster, move Okafor (he has no future here with Embiid) and move Noel. Acquire a stretch four and a solid 3 and D. Let Simmons run the point and draft a SG in June.

If they have a top 3 pick, they should go after Fultz or Josh Jackson. Fultz is the best creator and Jackson can be a ferocious 2way player. Jackson can easily be plugged in at SG because he doesn't really have the wingspan to be an elite SF defender.

how come van gundy, jackson, and breen aren't calling games together this season?

Regular season is too long to keep them all on A-Team and have an even worse B-team. They'll bring them all back together closer to the playoffs.

dario saric looks like a character from super mega baseball

Lakers are choking wtf

Your moms name is Lakers? Cool.

I have two dads actually

Good. Hopefully both die of AIDS very soon.