Peter's Dad, Ego, puts the brain tumor in Peter's Mom

Peter's Dad, Ego, puts the brain tumor in Peter's Mom.

Also, Yondu dies.

Please, consider the spoiler, fag.

ya know if i dident see it two days ago i would be mad round about now

Sup Forums spoiled his death for me a day before i watched it
note to self, dont go here when theres a new movie

Thanks

In Sup Forums there´s no rules, everyone knows it, but thats not a reason to go around, fucking up movies plots and being a dickhead.

Isnt it though?
Isnt it?

Exactly!

Sure is summer in here!

I´m not a fucking moralist, but I´m sure he is in his hause thinking "Oh, look at me, I´ve spoiled a film, I´m pure evil" and actually he just a asshole, Sup Forums is the hole of the internet, but that´s not allows you to be stupid.

Hah! Already saw the movie!

Im dumber for having read this.

This weaponized spoiler really pisses me off

But at the same time.

is it good?

It's great

True. Kinda fucked up movie. Yondu is seen as a bad guy having been exiled so performs a selfless act and dies in the process...predictable as fuck.

Kinda disappointed Batista didn't fuck the Asian flea chick.

Groot will be a teenager and bigger in the next one.

Who knew Starlord was a demi-god? (Was)

All in all, Vol 1 was much better.

so close there with the quids
But yes, it's great. its better with the visuals than the first

Peter also kills his dad. Also Peter could've been a demi-god but he gave it up to save everyone.
The entire movie was predictable. Also all the references to 80's pop culture get a bit tiresome.

The movie's been out for a week faggot i've already seen it.

Cool story bro. Thanks for the worthwhile contribution.

The original guardians are in it also, charlie 27, martinex, starhawk and aleata, no nikki also adam warlock in the end credits lol

Lol, another spoiler, what a savage, sure your mom is proud of you.

Babygoot pushes the button and saves the day so it all works out well in the end, apart from a few sacrifices obviously

dont forget stan the man lee hangs out with a group of watchers sooo thats happening.

It's good but the first was better. This one kind of meanders a bit and there isn't a clear antagonist until just about the end of the movie. This one is heavier on the comedy though, so maybe that's your thing. I enjoyed the movie a lot, but at the same time I had to try and figure out what the fuck it was.

The thing with pac man felt stupid, like they needed something random there at the end.

And at the end all is fake because our christian God didn´t create such a space mess and cultures of sinners, just the human race to make his legacy go around the world. You dirty scifi fans faggets.

i will still watch the movie faggot

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time. How d'you like that spoiler OP?

Why OP

---Shooty_McShoot_Face---

whats adam warlock look like

Adam warlock

Eh, its about the journey not the destination :3 That's something you will literally objectively NEVER be able to take away ;)

Have a GREAT day though! :3 :3 :3
Awoo~

He's correct, though.

you dont actually see him