While you're working, I'm fucking yo women. All white women want a big black dick inside they holes...

While you're working, I'm fucking yo women. All white women want a big black dick inside they holes. Yall fags are pathetik.

Other urls found in this thread:

chasehollywood.tumblr.com/post/143070259423/18-year-old-becky-face-bbc-slut
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

getting sucked off by a filthy white cunt

Joke's on you, I'm 30 and haven't worked a day in my life.

My wife loves black dick.

>dat coalburner
that I have no doubt
nice legs tho

Wow this is a man?

>pic related

White women rarely want nigger men, while all races of women prefer white men. Blacks are the least desired.

Hey cuck you forgot to say "What would you do?" like the rest of you always do

Wtf gay

/thread

niger

this

this... /thread

This post ended OP's thread.

Found you, Jamal.

Well

/thread

sage

THIS! SAGE SAGE SAGE

You can see the family resemblance

/thread

b8/10

There are some white women that will never fuck a dirty nigger. Just sayin

I like her anyway. I also like that she fucks black guys. Turns me on.

>My wife
>my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kek

That's the beauty of it.

lol not even black women prefer black men over whites. i almost feel bad for these niggers, no wonder they obsess over white girls so much, they know deep down they're inferior, not even their own women want them

The only reason why America is shaded blue is because of Whites and Asians, not niggers.
>pic related

Why don't you fags understand this. Black guys don't like white women because they're trying to "steal white guys' stuff". Have you ever met a black woman? Would you put your penis ANYWHERE near that?

kek sage.

>I'm fucking yo women. All white women want a big black dick inside they holes. Yall fags are pathetik.

You dont have a job do you Tyrone?.

Also. Getting obsessed by black dicks ..... god how many times do we need to get over this .....

Black probably worship the BBC the most: more than their own wifes.

You mean 9,99/10 ?. Go down town. Look around you. Gosh all those interrracial couples (not). Until I see more than 5,1/10 ratio Whites are still the winning team.

Look how white she is. At the top of her lower arm she has almost the colour of paper.

ITS A TRAP.

Yet more confirmation that you won't hold a job. You could at least put down that blunt and hold the back of her head, ya lazy nigger.

dubs of truth

kek jokes on you
i am unemployed,have no wife/gf/anything and never leave the house

She loves the black rod.
Black cock tribute her .....

She've done a black cock 100's of times..

Sometimes she grabbed her preys by the balls as soon if the door closed and started sucking the big black cock.

Jew nigger detected

Little fuck toy... nothing more or less.

Black cock tribute her. First gets 5 more pics.
> no nudes
She gave a black guy a blowjob in front of me. I asked her to do it in front of me.

I asked her to suck off a dark thug we met during going out in the city. He went back home....
> His cock was at least 1,5 times mine size.
> She started kissing it while she kept looking me in the eyes...
> She stared with that arrogance at me while continue kissing this thugs BBC
> Within 3 minutes the guy already came otherwise I'd let her fuck the shit out of her as well.

Well dude someone has to fuck the agly ones!

Thank your for your service, in fucking unfuckable bitches.

young thug a gay

nobody cares. he looks savage enough to be the last thug you want your little girl get fucked by.

it was great to see my girl giving a dark tattoo faced thug a blowjob.

This video is some autistic shit, smoking looking at the camera like a tard. Just because some girl is dumb enough to succ doesn't mean you cool

apparently the girl in OP is named becky face. Does anyone know where to find more of her other than the site Im posting?

chasehollywood.tumblr.com/post/143070259423/18-year-old-becky-face-bbc-slut

Looks like she would, look at her face

lol fuck these gay rappers

whatever: it was one of those guys.
however I found out that my little girl likes to have black cocks in her mouth ....

>my little girl
Keep on dreaming, fatass

Im not fat and im black. Come again?

Going to need to to post more.

> implying that she is a goddess
> Lmfao
> probably a virgin, yes my exgf faggit.

Split personality?

hello???

wait Im Australian and don't really understand.. how do Jews benefit from allowing blacks into colleges? Government subsidies?

pls more

Jelly personality?
> Virgin?

Asian women don't reply to Asian men?? yikes..

I can't take a graph that says Asian women don't want Asian men seriously.

They look happy.

He came in her eye as well. She handled it like a pro, not even winking her eye. Kept looking at me while having having the BBC in her mouth.

I believe you user. She has on the proper trailer park attire. Plug in air conditioner. You dont have a job, you just say you do and go hang out at the bar

Lost hard to this

K33K

You have left out the Joos, user.

>Working
>Pathetic

Pick one faggot

Welcome to 2015

more sheeeeeeiiiiiit pls

haha you're the loser posting this sort of shit on /b

I just come here to see if there's any new crazy shit and yo shit is old and stale faggot

you're probably a small-dicked white dude or shit house rat crazy white woman in real life lulz

That's cause all your women are ugly as fuk, so ofc you want the best.

Good thing I only fuck Asian women then. They are more racist than anyone and love the white dick.

>nose piercing
>plastic glasses

This woman is a liberal feminist who don't need no man.. unless he's black.