Australia is the best country in the world to ever exist. State why I am wrong. Cunts

Australia is the best country in the world to ever exist. State why I am wrong. Cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/shitpost
infowars.com/statistics-prove-more-guns-less-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your not
god bless straya cunts

Its ok.
>ausfag 2

Flag and timestamp faggot

dubs wills it cunt dont disgrace straya

Yeah nah m8, Australia is the best country

Australia is great if you are a boring low class idiot.

nasty bunch of niggers

No, I would say Norway

Checked
Timestamp and flag you abo faggot

Australian government is allowing asians and indians to take over

fuck off britbong, no one likes the queen either

You say you are from Australia then prove that you have killed an abbo

Too expensive, Europeans marvel at the low cost of living in Australia

>low living cost
>australia

Pick one, unles you want to live in the desert, which is 95% of the country

We help keep the supply of alcohol coming and we serve them alcohol every day slowly killing them

But asians and indians mostly asians are our problem atm theyre invading worse then the white man invaded the abos

kek a really shitty one

Ausfag here
>weed still illegal
>expensive as fuck place to live
>too many Aussies
>everyone's a cunt
>the snowboarding in Aus is shit
good bants, beautiful nature and good sense of humour though. I miss home but can't stand living there.

LITERALLY YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING IN IT WANTS TO KILL YOU

Ns, but now its called multiculturalism not assimilation

>implying weed being illegal is bad, degenerate greens voter

kek

isn't everyone in australia a criminal?

lot of abbos killed in bali lol

Multiculturalism yes works when its an even spread not asians buying up every house on the market then taking over 10 streets then not socializing with aussies look at box hill spring vale footscray they are the pest of the human race. Broadmedows is fucking the worst with terroist and Epping in nsw has asian gallore

>implying shitmerika wasn't a penal colony aswell

Amerika was just a bunch of NEETs getting btfo'd because they didn't want to get a job

yes cunt goodjob

>too many Aussies
Good one dickhead

i told you he is a (((greens voter)))

Probably not the best country on earth, definitely not the worst, fucken straya!!!

Snowboarding is shit you fucking hipster

>lost a war to emus

Seconded.

How dare you!

>lost a war against itself,

The country is pretty awesome. It's the people that fucking ruined it.

Yeah no, everyone know USA is the best country . We got Donald Trump as president. Wasn't your piece of it island meant for criminals at one point? Yeah you're all descendants from low life scums.

I love asian bitches

Dubs can't lie.

kys bogan

>The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies.

kek

>implying I vote
also I work in hospitality. 1 or 2 Aussies by themselves, fine. Group of 8 best mates, never ending fucking problems. Cunts just need to be a bit more polite and humble.

>stop liking things that I don't like.jpg

Nogunz Ausfailia could have killed those terrorists years ago but you made illegal one of the greatest things you had. Good job.

OFFICIAL shitpost server !
discord.me/shitpost
over 17k members, Sup Forums on discord

>Implying I vote

Ok so either you aren't an Australian Citizen, and are a fuckwit.

Or you are but are underage, in which case fuck off you twelvie cunt.

>best in world
>no guns/self defense rights
>barely have free speech

Right...

I'm Australian btw.

Couldn't have said it better.

>weed still illegal
go to nsw, i saw shop owners letting some cunt test out a bong he was buying

this guy, kek

Easier just to move to Canada. Stores everywhere here. Just say you get headaches and you're good. Quality's better too.

>90% of your country is mad max level desolate wasteland populated by tons of abo niggers

>every other living thing can kill you, spiders the size of a compact car

>lost a war against flightless birds with brains the size of walnuts

>most of your men are total cunts

>your women try too hard

>shitty beer

>censorship, no guns, high taxes

Theres plenty of guns here you idiot.
This whole guns are illegal is american propaganda.

Yeah but then you freeze your dick off every winter, have to listen to people talk about hockey, and are seen as rude if you dont apologize every ten seconds for something

Also you get paid in Canadian tire money

You're not Australian you lying cunt.

>state why I am wrong
well, the fact that we need to disprove your unproven statement just shows how stupid you are, and being a representative of those people, you're lowering your status and rank compared to the other countries.

now how about YOU state why you are right? because the burden falls upon YOU. replace the words "australia", and "country" to "unicorn" and "animal", and it is obvious how ridiculous your statement is. because both are equally as retarded.

Because NZ is better
*Grabs popcorn*

I know. Hard to believe because I'm not a pathetic bogan, government worshiping, sheep..

Good countries aren't full

But
>no guns
Is a good thing

this.

mfw i discovered that unemployment benefits in the US run out after a year, and after that they can go fuck themselves. i've been on and off the dole for almost twenty years now - more on that off - but if it was only for one year i'd be fucked.

STRAYA CUNCE

lol are you joking? I'm Australian and had to jump through many hoops, including buying a $1000 safe just to own a bolt action 22LR.

You think that's reasonable and therefor think Americans are exaggerating, because in your mind that's reasonable. Stop being brainwashed.

oh shityair. my face when.

r u even aloud 2 have video games

Lol brainwashed fool.

infowars.com/statistics-prove-more-guns-less-crime/

Australia isn't full. we've got a land of sweeping plains! of ragged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains!

we got fuckin' far horizons, we got fuckin' jeweled sea! her beauty and her terror - the wide brown land for me, fuckyas.

Bit of a contradictory image there pal

Sure hope you're being ironic

>contradictory image

What does it contradict, cuck? Your inverted reality that you've been brainwashed into believing?

australian fauna

check'd

Australia...

Home of cuck. Land of the coon.

This is now a Trump thread.

nah mate, it's not even a malcolm fuckin' turnbull thread.

fuckin' seppos. they can't imagine a universe without New York at the very center.

im not from aus but i've been there and its pretty fucking awesome.

last time I went to the gold coast, next time i'll go to sydney

friendly joker australians are the best hosts

I'm Actually Australian. I just don't identify as such, because of the whole no freedom thing.

Try living here. The novelty will wear off.

Live in the capital. It doesn't wear off if you live here because we have fuck all

dont have any muzrats if no one lives there

Fuck me Champ, can't you at least support Hansen if you're going to be highly autistic in a AUS thread?

ESSHAAYYSS CUNTT

You're not wrong.

i live in australia, i've got the strine indelibly embedded in me fuckin' voice, but i don't have a flag on my car's antenna around Anzac day. i don't have one there any time of the year, because being proud of being Australian means you take responsibility for all the fucked-up shit that the country has done.

when amerifats are all GOD BLESS MURRIKA, they're thinking of GIs fighting on the beaches during WWII. they aren't thinking of trying to kill the native indians with pox-ridden blankets or sending the military to south america to protect the United Fruit Company's assets.

when the brits are sipping tea and muttering about the Empire on Which The Sun Never sets, they're thinking of Trafalgar and Good Queen Bess and stiff upper lips during the blitz, you know. they aren't thinking about waging war against unarmed Indians because they wouldn't pay a tax on the salt they were scraping up. the brits don't think of 19th century london being a literal hell on earth.

tl;dr patriotism is fucking stupid.

lol, captcha = lawson paddock

In 1899, Henry Lawson declared that any talented Australian writer would be well-advised "to study elementary anatomy, especially as applies to the cranium, and then shoot himself carefully with the aid of a looking glass".

If you like freezing your fucking cogs off most of the time.

Australia is one of the worst countries in the world. Australians, laws, rules and shit are awesome, but the country itself, located 3/4 km from the surface of the sun, filled with absurdly deadly creatures, no thanks.

you a bit mad 'bout the street walk sign virgin boy?

Lol, a Ben "I couldn't hate the jews more if I tried" Garrison comic.

Canberra is fucking gay, man. At least move to Brisbane or Melbourne or somewhere worth living. Even Sydney is better than Canberra.

>they aren't thinking of trying to kill the native indians with pox-ridden blankets

Amerifag/Historyfag here - You know this didn't actually happen right? Smallpox can't live outside a host for more than a few hours.

no one from Australia could have the 'dangerous creatures' opinion.

it didn't? cool! so they called that expedition "The Trail of Tears" for some other reason?

> alternative facts, lol

All the Chinese migrants you guys get somehow manage to raise the average IQ of both countries.

>Even Sydney is better than Canberra.

not entirely sure about that. Canberra has politicans and an absolutely fucked up street system, and Sydney has toll booths every hundred yards and is entirely populated by gay surf-lifesavers, lesbians, gay accountants and heroin addicts.

"Sydney is the sound of syringes crunching underfoot." - Wendy Harmer

Trail of Tears is something that happened almost 100 years after the supposed "pox blankets" shit, I didn't take any issue with that. Nobody said we haven't done atrocious shit, but that doesn't mean we have to make up other shit on top of it.

Tell me about it. However, I'm contracted out to centerlink as a dev.

Fuck off alt-cunt. I hope you get both mouth and arse raped to death on a reservation while being waterboarded with a pox ridden blanket.

>best country

full of british convicts.

Good one.

2 many nopes