oi vey

thats actually really sad.

youtu.be/qXPMrti975o

youtu.be/qDofXj3h2VE

youtu.be/V_Eo_nNiECA

I don't see cringe. He's got the right idea

I think this is meant to be ironic.

laughed harder at this than in any YLYL thread

You know, some years ago I was toying with the idea of getting a Commodore tattoo. Now I'm glad I didn't.

ah suddenly the term brandfag makes sense

>I could have disarmed this dude

That's ironic

the fuck is cringy about this

I've never met anybody like that

Yeah cause stoners are usually so pushy when people turn down an offer to smoke weed. Usually the person turning it down is usually the one loudly bashing weed, and stoners just state opposing views points to why weed should be legal, if tobacco and alcohol are both legal. Bet you drink beer, caffeine, smoke cigarettes, do dip, eat aspirin, have taken a prescription anti depressants or pain killer, etc. All far more dangerous than weed.

You sure showed us that weed smokers aren't pedantic, aggressive dicks

Lost, man those tattoos are already outdated

yes, what is the cringe here?

kek

please tell us more

already? they were outdated weeks after these idiots made them

So by responding to an open attack on something I enjoy, or a stereotype of something people do that I do, that makes me aggressive. Maybe you should look up the definition of defensive...

lmao

Weed is still gay

>computer science

>dick the birthday boy
Don't mind if I do

That's actually pretty cool if the restaurant owners don't mind.
On another note those booths look like 1997 yet he's playing fallout on a monitor?

>YCYL
Lost

They'll learn eventually, this isn't cringe

>responding to an open attack on something I enjoy

calm down, ma'am

Christ almighty

Why? I think it's adorable

Lol you realize saying something is "gay" as a negative shows both a complete lack of creativity (seriously what are you, 12?) And also shows you think being gay is a bad thing? A closed minded homophobe calling me gay. Showed me for sure.

What fucking wierdos

>times new roman
>times new roman

Now this is ironic.

L M A O

>lol old people dont understand technology xD

get outta here with that shit

geez, can you stop being a faggot?

incredible eh? its not even a monospaced font

But being gay IS bad, faggot.

dude is probably blind as a bat.

As a stoner myself other stoners kinda annoy me at times... I'm just trying to enjoy my high but I don't constantly want talk about how weed is a miracle plant, I'm fully aware that it has a lot uses but nigga I just wanna listen to carpenter brut and talk about who'd win in a fight between the mega zord or voltron. My point is stoners can get unnecessarily pushy

>voltron would win

OC

>YCYL

You lost. Also people who really like weed will do it and stay shut. If you do it and offer or try to force it you are just a stoner.

My brother does weed for more than 10 years now and no one knows it. I don't give a fuck if you like alcohol, weed or coke. Just shut the fuck up and do it and no one will cut you off.

Maybe you'll be more comfortable back on Reddit.

Creative at least.

Well i mean...i kinda agree with her. Most people that strut around with guns are pussies anyway. Ive never once met a person that carries a gun that i couldnt smash.

kek

Are you neckbeards kidding?

Tbh I am gay

>smash

but do you usually pass instead?

There's nothing wrong with this, almost all consumer grade printers can be set up to be used as typewriters. It's a very common feature.

this one is starting to get older than the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE&t=6s

Dude's married, has a laptop and goes to a café to surf. Who cares if he's blind as shit, he's happy and tries to keep up.

Rich is a god among men.

>Most people that strut around with guns are pussies anyway. Ive never once met a person that carries a gun that i couldnt smash.

You should try to the next time you see one. I feel like you would be doing us all a favor.

People who carry guns for protection are cowards.

That particular model of holster needs to be held in two different parts to even open. She would reach for the gun get elbowed in the face and drop. Her strange anti gun fantasy would not workout at all in real life.