Moon landing: Fake or not?

Moon landing: Fake or not?

I'm new to the scene, gib some evidence/reasons why it WAS fake, and then some counterarguments to those arguments, and so on.

I know this is fucking Sup Forums so I don't expect much. I just want to know more about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well if it's fake why can we still see what was left on the moon?

can you ?

There is no evidence it was fake. The conspiracy centres around trying to discredit all the evidence that we did land on the moon, nearly always by people who don't understand the science properly, or, unfathomably, people who do understand the science being willfully misleading in their presentation of it.

Yes

That doesn't prove astronauts walked on the moon in 1969. That stuff could been sent with probes at any time.

Flag is PLANTED on moon's surface. Probes can't do that. Where's your evidence of the use of probes?

Are you sure?

Nice trips.

yes

the soviets had the best reason and enough resources to debunk a fake

they actually congratulated the USA thats about it...

moon landing happened.

This. All the conspiracy arguments take the form of challenging the universally accepted explanations for all the evidence that men walked on the moon, providing (usually) far-fetched alternative explanations and then failing to provide any evidence for these.

Look up Stanley Kubrick Moon landing

There is currently no verified evidence the moon landings were fake. Plenty of interesting speculation, but not one thing which can be definitely counted as evidence. After all this time, it would be a miracle for nothing to come out proving it was a hoax. Even if that was someone spilling the beans on their death bed. But nope, nothing. Even though the whole thing was a 'fuck you' to the USSR who had huge spy presence and every motive to blow this thing wide open, nothing came out. Make of that what you will.

Watch Capricorn One and rethink that. It is a documentary on why and how we did it

"documentary"

no sir

Biggest counter argument would be the russians.

Russians were in space aswell, it's during the cold war. If the russians could bust USA in a lie, it would mean the world to them at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

Trips confirm

To pull off a successful hoax as the entire world looked on, with the Russians searching for any reason at all to expose it and the entire scientific community scrutinising every detail, amateur astronomers tracking the rocket trajectories as the missions were carried out, geologists waiting eagerly for moon rock samples and the mass media desperate for any sort of controversy, would have been more expensive and less likely to work than actually building a rocket and going to the moon.

How many people's silence would they have had to buy? Thousands worked directly for NASA, and hundreds of thousands more American scientists and engineers were contracted to the Apollo program. The idea that no one has stepped forward with any real evidence to the contrary is frankly laughable, and goes some way to explaining NASA's attitude to conspiracy nuts questioning lens flares and reticle fading on some photos, which is to disregard them offhand.

Tl;Dr: Yes we landed on the moon

U should look at a documentary on the Utube called "astronauts go wild"
The old farts refuse to talk about moon landing, and even want fight the ppl that are filming.
The guys that are doing the documentary.
They got a old ass video of NASA setting up the stage.
When they play it. Astronauts get pissed, and ask how they got this, but the crew says it was serendipity.
They get extra pissed off.
I'm surprised it didn't trigger heart attack.

The moon landing was faked on the moon

I have seen that. Imagine if you arrived at a conference expecting realistic questions about the time you made history, and then some irritating fuck gets up in your face with a loads of bullshit claims, calling you a liar and a coward then of course you're going to lost your cool.

Also the astro-nots didn't even put their hand on the bible to swear they went to moon.

Didn't believe in god and didn't want to insult those that did.

Yeah, I know.
A bunch of assholes. Their actions was totally uncalled for.
Hell, even Wernher von Braun knew that space travel is completely impossible, cause of firmament.
Psalm 19:1: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

Yeah, I'm sure they don't.
They all are freemasons, of course.