No description needed. Lets get this started

No description needed. Lets get this started.

my favourite death grips album is fashion week, :)

am gay

why don't y'all become motherfuckin' up-and-coming pimps like me?i make 1000 bucks a DAY which I mostly spend on blow and cars.forget crypto jewfags, pimpin' is the ONLY WAY

I want to fuck my mom or at least have her suck my dick

I just cameout the closet and told my parents that I am into Furry anal vore last night.

Wow I feel the same way about your mom

Dickgirls are fucking gay as fucking fuck.

Other people are moronically unintelligent.

ew

i think nigger dicks look just like horse cocks

Dick Girls are hot

one time a few years ago i had a drunk girl in my bed and we were making out but she didn't want to fuck me. i could have raped her. i regret not doing it.

this is the stuff I am into

Also checked

What a horrible fucking person you are faggot

Thanks Sup Forumsro

The Beatles are overrated

Not really, compared to the normie pop and rock bands today, then again only normies know a handfull of songs from the Beatles, so IDK if ur serious or what.

Yeah any time user

There is a twitter account about a girl in my class that puts all her dirty laundry out and if she finds out she'll prob khs. I want to delete it but I can't, twitter support is not cooperating.

P.S I am not into her I'm engaged I just feel bad cause I found it by accident.

my insecurities prevent me from acting like a normal person, which makes me even more insecure, which makes it even harder to seem like a normal person and the cycle just goes on.

Sauce?

I'm not afraid of the usual things most people are,
heights, insects, etc.. However, i'm TERRIFIED to die alone. So when i feels it's time i'm taking plenty of you bastards with me.

I FUCKING hate my boring clingy af gf, birch saps all my time and I feel stuck around her

Fucked my best friends little sister on the beach. She had a boyfriend, and we were both really drunk
Still not sure if it was rape or consensual.

at least you got pussy

I mean if I would link it here it'd defeat the purpose of having people not find about it. I think her ex was dying and she dumped him and some of his friends threatened her online and doxed her on twitter, I didn't dig into it yet.

I'm excited to move into my new apartment

wow. very confession. such off your chest.

We're all excited for you. Whens the apartment warming party?

I'm a grapeist

I'm a gapist

I fucked your mother.

I want to sleep the eternal sleep. Too bad a lot of people depend on me atm. Once everyone around me is dead, I'll follow suit.

i wish daddy loved me :'(

Asriel is cute bro

When I was in high school I would tutor middle school kids.
The girls I thought looked good I kept in contact with so that when they turned 18 I would make an attempt to smash.

So far 2/6

I wish to do lewd things to that booty

Pls I want to cuck that boi pussi

I want her

I raped my sister in her sleep

I used to choke my cat when I was on drugs

Honestly always being a fucking dom sucks, i dont eben like it but that's the situation I'm always in

I STILL HAVE UNBREAKABLE FEELINGS FOR MY EX AND I HATE MY GIRLFRIEND WHO WANTS TO SPEND HER LIFE WITH ME BUT I JUST MISS MY SHORT LIVED LONG KNOWN EX WHO DOESN'T WANT ME

i'm thinking of walking away from my life.

just grabbing a backpack, throwing some supplies in there, and walking away and never looking back, starting life as a hobo and just drifting from place to place doing whatever i have to do to survive until i inevitably end up dead.

it's what i really want to do, honestly.

I was curious what would happen if I farted with gravy in my ass, so I attempted to try it. But as soon as I was trying it, my cat came over and licked the gravy from my ass. It felt so good so I masturbated and cum all over him

I'm come off as a hard ass but I'm shy little bitch who wears his heart on his sleeve.

same

I want to fuck her so bad but I don't want to ruin our relationship.

Fuck I'm falling inlove with you but I dont want to get hurt again. ehh I dont care if I do. show me a sign that you feel the same?

I'm miserably failing my thesis

i believe im gay for one of my best friends

my ex and my best friend are dating im soo angry that i can kill them both

i let my girlfriends gay bother suck my dick and i fucking hate myself for it

I just want to know what happines feels like, from time to time.

Failing at uni but I have no idea what to do if they actually kick me out. Working at a 9 to 5 job would kill me.

I am extremely timid, quiet and shy irl but secretly I have around 25-30 kinks, I have a list, should I post?

I just want to be happy with you Jane

go on

don't make the mistake i did, tell the girl you like her and you have feelings maybe she feels the same for you but like you scared to tell you. whats the worst that will happen she doesn't you love you back it would be better if she knew about that

I'm not motivated for any fucking thing, nothing at all, I'd an hero, but I just can't be bothered.

I just wanna relax a bit.

FUCK!

Source?

I can feel my depression getting bad again despite the meds and I'm scared I'll start cutting again.
Also my intrusive thoughts are getting worse as I get more depressed.

you should cut user

I did twice, second time we were both drunk and she accepted me. Next day she said that she wasn't conscious of what she did (bullshit). I can't stop thinking about her and the mistakes that i think i've made. I was scared and insecure, real, i gave everything and maybe that's why she rejected me. The next day she said that her first and last relationship was boring because the guy was boring and she knew it through that relationship and that's why she doesn't want to have another one (not sure what to believe). It gives me a little bit of hope though, I'll just wait a little bit (monhs) to know her better and viceversa and then try again, however i'm a bit anxoius and jealous, it's killing me.

op is faggot digits confirm

I'm wishing cancer on whomever is trying to force the Andy and the Shit Logs malarkey. Yesterday that asshat had no less than 6 threads at any given time so I just keep telling the spaz to off himself

It feels good and makes me feel better, but then it makes me feel guilty because I know I've disappointed my loved ones. I quit cold turkey and it's driving me crazy

Its not in any certain order like favorites or anything

1, Bone breaking (i think u know)
2, Forced leg split (idk y but I find this hot, like u can strap his legs to a
chair n go backwards or get in a wrestling position and stuff, even to/past the point of breaking)
4, Fight (You legit beat him up, you can go as far as you want even break bones)
5, Bdsm (whips, bondage, slavery, pain, humiliation)
6, Tentacles (:D)
7, Awkward positions (Falls under humiliation, examples r probably splits, other stuff idk xD)
8, Bondage (stuff like belts & latex suits and stuff :>)
9, Slavery (self explanatory)
10, Torture (:>)
11, Foot stuff (like you masage or lick or anything to mine, idk if its hypocritical but I cant rly get into the vice versa)
12, Femdom (female domination, possibly falls in line with humiliation)
13, Humiliation (really any sort, probably sexual)
14, Gore (jus gore really, hurt him :D)
15, Human incubation (like you use me as an incubator for eggs or something)
16, Inflation (this can go anywhere, being stuffed with food, slime, cum, etc)
17, Slime (self explanatory really)
18, Torture (u kno)
19, Mind break (basically make him crave sex and being fucked hard)
Diapers and baby stuff (new I am still testing if I like it or not, it prolly falls under humiliation aswell, if u want u can test that on him)
20, Crossdressing (That falls in line with humiliation, Cains not trans, he'd probably do this if he was bored & alone tho)
21, Eggs (that falls in line with impregnation, being filled with eggs like a human incubator)
22, Impregnation (it varies from stuff like aliens, monsters, humans)
23, Alien impregnation (^^^)
24, Pain (u kno :^>)
25, Nudity (Basically naked anywhere)
26, wedgies
27, nose fucking

That was a copy & paste of a list i gave sum1

everyday I think about getting my gun and killing a lot of people so I can live my life with out them so I don't have to pay for their shit and actually be able to do anything or exceed in life for once. But I also just want to go to the home office of a major business that is near (not name business for obvious reasons but will say it start with W and it's blue) and throw some fire bombs in and as people run out in fear of fire just gun them down and see how many I could get before eather getting gun downed myself or turning myself in when I get bored

it took me 3 years to tell the girl i liked. i always said i liked her best friend because i didn't want her to know, the good thing for me we always hung out i slept round hers every weekend "as friends" but we were close. it wasn't until one night we watched a film in her room and things happened and we kissed now im 2 years in to the best time of my life. if she doesn't like you move on theirs people out there that would like you

My name isn't actually Jeff

Going thru a divorce and the bitch hasn't even let me talk to my kids in two months. After 13 years of of breaking my back and coming home everyday shes doing this. All because of a co worker telling her everything she wanted to hear. So now I've been going out and meeting different women at different bars but I really just want to see my kids again.

Preperation is key. Get ready for it beforehand

I want to be the next Hitler. But I will succeed.

I feel so empty and numb all of a sudden and I need a purpose

You shouldn't be with that guy you should be with me

Why can't I get off my ass and do something with my life?

If it ain't white it ain't right.

>birch
>saps

Is she a fucking tree nigga?

So pure I hope it goes well

I want everything to stop but I'm too much of a pussy to actually kms and I cover up my depression by being sarcastic about it also I don't trust my therapist but I'm too insecure to tell her

I want to do my phd studies and play vidya but I can't really do both so... I mostly do neither. Someone help me.

Been there. Life goes on. Schools for fags.

Me too bro, me too. Fucking life.

Then yer just feeding into it dumbass. The only way to win is just ignore them until they get bored and go away.

NIGGER

phew, that felt good, thanks op

Yeah that's pretty fucked in the head. However, I'd be willing to hit that assuming you also nuts in the sack

I want him so badly. I love him. I don't care if he has some issues, I want to be there for him, or I will wait... I want to make him smile, make him happy, lie in his arms at night. I just want to be with him.

He lets me in and then pushes me away.

I think he is just scared, but honestly I can't tell.

Kek

You sound a lot like me. Most of the time depression isn't just the only mental illness you have, so you should try and open up to the best of your ability. Or do what I did and research different symptoms you have to see if you have something worse than you think. That way, you can work towards finding a cure to your problem

He's not scared you stupid bitch. He's fucking with you. And you deserve it cuz you can't open yer eyes.

This. You're getting played honey.

I still jack off to my ex's nudes even though I love my current gf. My ex had an amazing body, my current gf does too but always like blondes and redheads more.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell him exactly how you feel. Tell him that you will always be there for him and that you will never break his trust. And really mean it and let him know that you really mean it.

"one time a few years ago i had a drunk girl in my bed and we were making out but she didn't want to fuck me. i could have raped her. i regret not doing it."

> mfw I DID rape the unconscious drunk girl when this happened to me.

You missed out user.