Welp Sup Forums this is the end of the road for me. im taking a math exam and i dont know shit...

Welp Sup Forums this is the end of the road for me. im taking a math exam and i dont know shit. whats the best way to kill yourself without a gun or rope?

Try jumping off an overpass

Nigga dont an hero over a fucking math exam. Just fail that shit then move on.

Honestly, take your phone into exam room and google questions. I was amazed at how ez it actually was if youre not silly about it

And with a world full of better things to die for...

Hope you don't kid. It's just a fucking exam. Jesus.

I hear taking math exams is the best way.

>don't know shit
You know math is just logic, right?

Who cares, exams aren't life

sry m9 i dont live near a over pass and i dont have a car to drive to one.

>failed life

first person on Sup Forums to tell someone not to kill themself

i know that feel. engineering maths 122 taught by a pack of incompetents. i failed it twice and they wouldn't let me take it again. that's god's way of telling you that you aren't cut out to be an electronics engineer.

Killing yourself over a math exam, lol, OP is 14 years old. Or at least their behaviour is indistinguishable from a whiny middleschooler.

OP if you aren't an underage b&, then you should definitely kys because you're pathetic.

OP here im not actually taking a math exam it was a joke. a whole set of things is contributing to why i want to.

oh no! you're having a math exam!? time to an hero!

So you'd rather end your life than take control of it? That's cowardly.
What is such an insurmountable problem that it's easier to do yourself in than solve/avoid it?

German?

Train

Tie cinder. Blocks to feet, jump off boat.

make a noose out of wire, climb up on a building and tie it to something, superglue your hands to the sides of your head, then jump. if you do it right it will look like you ripped your own head off

jump from a high place

By doing so much math your brain swells and explodes

Lol this