Hey, hun, the wifi signal went out again. What do you think is wrong with it?

>Hey, hun, the wifi signal went out again. What do you think is wrong with it?

>HOME INVASION!

Well, if my house was being blockaded to prevent anyone from leaving or entering, if I was being sanctioned, if a hostile force was negotiating with me and negotiations lead to nowhere with both sides knowing negotiations will lead to nowhere, and the ambassadors that were sent to assist me never arrived and then all of a sudden our wifi and all other sources of our communication systems that we could use to help us in this situation, effectively cutting us out of seeking help if anything were to happen to us, the only thing I would be thinking is that outside force is coming in. I'd be naive to think otherwise.

if i had a hun, would my life be gud then

Face it, your meme has no legs to stand on. It only works if you disregard all of the relevant factors in that scenario that would make Sio think a communications disruption could only mean invasion. Your meme only works if you apply what he is saying to all scenarios involving communications disruptions and not their very specific one. In short it relies on ignorance, naivety, misinformation and a complete lack of critical thinking skills.

>a complete lack of critical thinking skills

can ONLY mean one thing

>Well, if my house was being blockaded

stopped reading right there familia

Not an argument.

A brain tumour?

maaaaaaaaaa the tradefederation communications interference has always been celebrated for it's excellence.

Autism apparently

>Not an argument.
>argument
>people take a Polynesian origami board at all seriously

>I post an argument
>get responded to with non-argument reaction images and shitposts
>point out that those are not arguments
>somehow that means what I said is not an argument as if there was any other response to be given to those responses

What did he mean by this?

>I post

Stopped reading right here famalam

holy shit upvoted lmao

>>Well, if my house was being blockaded
is that...likely?

it's a new "thing"

won't last

Looks like the greatest barbershop band ever