Would you ever suck a log of shit from this dudes asshole?

Would you ever suck a log of shit from this dudes asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone hates this malarkey so do the right thing and kill yourself

Would you?

The cream... the dream... the steam...

Andy...

Nope because I'm not the asshat spreading this cancer all over /b just because I'm a person who has no concept of humor outside of the 4th grade. So no I would kill myself but you should. I suggest getting a car some duct tape and a 25ft garden hose. Put the garden hose in the exhaust of the car duct tape it in then place the hose through the passengers side window and duct tape the window and for go measure seal up all the seams on the windows then start the car play your favorite song on repeat and go to sleep....forever.

Oh you taking established memes and repurposing then by photoshopping your malarkey over it instead of creating orgininal ones. Would you kindly kill yourself.

Dude,he does it for replies.

Stop replying.

Once again unoriginal and low energy.....something something something.....go kill yourself. I promise nobody will care if you disappear from existence

The slit, the hello kitty bandaid... yes indeed I remember her well. Was a fan of mine, in the wild early bvb days. Her depression knew no boundaries

Luckily after a particularly intense show, I saw the young teen crying in the corner. I brought her to my chambers, sat her down and removed my trousers. Spreading my Sixxhole, I relieved to her throat a huge warm, creamcorned shitlog that cured her depression and made her into who she is today. In that picture you see loss. Sorrow, emptiness. In this updated version just look at her today!

The pleasure of andy's logs.....

Good point fuck this I'm gonna find me a trap thread

I this like a metaphor for his music? Like he's shoving his shit music down your throat?

Facebook LOG com/andysixxlog

This is some disturbing shit.

it's not, you just have not accepted the reality of the situation

This meme isn't funny anymore

>Funny anymore
>Anymore

When was it funny, dickhead?

It isn't a meme and it was never supposed to be funny.

We just want his warm dreamy creamlogs

Cures cancer? So this should all just go away on its own right?

that is fresh
saved

Do you have asperger?

Why are you pretending to be other people. We know it's you.

Try this fresh hot log

Kek

L099ED

Just look at his fucking website. He is obviously mentally ill.

Kys anti-log shill

I'm not clicking that shit.

"I think I remember!" Sweetie replied quite cheerfully. The young filly wore a big grin as she nuzzled her face underneath the dragon's tail, taking a big sniff of Spike's musky pucker before dragging her tongue over. She sampled its musky warmth delicately for a few moments before digging her tongue in, plunging down deep as the dragon began to sigh and groan. She kept digging over and over, letting out long exasperated sighs as the slippery muscled wiggled in circles inside her scaly friend's bowels.

"That's right, ahh," Spike moaned as he loved the gentle tingles caused by the slick tongue probing deep inside him, "You were eating my ass!" Spike sighed more as the filly kept making out with his rear, grinning as he spoke in the cocky tone he knew tickled Sweetie Belle, "Who knew such a filthy filly could be related to the regal Rarity... what is it you love the most again Sweetie?"

The filly chuckled as she broke from licking his ass, nudging his balls with her nose, suckling on them for a moment, "A tummy full of dragon shit!"

"That's right," Spike chuckled, "You're a dirty little filly toilet huh?"

We will only have freedom when we have a /log/ board

Is this the new generation's Milhouse?

The log of tranquility

pls no

I love the brit dude in the mornings that always posts the spyro shitlogs trying to counter this stuff hahaha

“Feed me,” she whimpered as she gasped over the scaly pucker, circling her tongue over it and speaking again before digging it deep down, “I’m so hungry Spike!”

“Hmm, I don’t know,” the dragon chuckled, “That wasn’t the nicest way of asking…”

“Please Spikey!” she corrected herself, whimpering as she rubbed her wet little pussy, “Please feed me that warm dragon shit!”

“Hmm,” Spike thought about the decision before letting out a light giggle, “Alright, but just ‘cause you look so cute covered in it!” Sweetie sighed happily as she closed her eyes, planting one more kiss on the dragon's pucker as she began sliding her tongue around it again. Her lips were pressed tightly to the hole as it began to spread, Sweetie groaning out as her tongue plunged into the widening hole. The tip of her tongue scraped against something slimy and bitter and she sighed happily, the mushy mound of dragon scat soon sliding out and filling her muzzle. The taste was always so strong, bitter and earthy, the gems that consisted some of the dragon's diet giving them that rich quality. She began to chew the waste up as she waited for more, pushing her nose to spike's dirty ass and inhaling another rasp. "Good girl," Spike said happily as he relaxed himself, another sticky log curling out, "You love eating my shit don't you?"

"Yes sir" Sweetie gasped as she opened her mouth, slowly sucking on the firm log as delicately as she had the dragon's cock. When it fully detached from his hole she chewed it up, letting the taste linger on her lips before swallowing it down, "More, please!"

I disagree. I think he's the hero Sup Forums needs.

Somebody should make a better one of these

i only made it cuz i wanted someone to make a better 1

he is /ourguy/

It's perfect it just needs a WWYD thread

WWYD for one of these treats?

"You're quite hungry today!" The dragon chuckled as he felt the filly kiss his rear again, the sound of gulping and chewing sounded out as he let more slide out. "Hold on," he said suddenly as his stomach gurgled, "C-can't control this one!" Sweetie moaned suddenly as the dragon's hole let out a loud fart, a rushing mess of shit falling all over the filly. Some hit her hair, her horn, her back, the filly raising her head to let the rest slide down her chest. One last, firm log dropped out against her chin and she closed her eyes, sighing happily as it ran smoothly down her chest. She mashed the mess in with her hooves as she still chewed down what was left in her mouth, her brown tongue dropping out as she panted for breath. She moaned quite loudly as she mashed the muck all over her fur, now reeking of the dragon's sticky hot waste. "Clean my hole piggy!" The dragon chuckled as he wagged his tail, sighing comfortably as the filly once again dug her tongue into his ass.

"You always taste so good Spike" she sighed as she wiggled her tongue deep inside the dragon's rear, probing gently after he was clean to enjoy his musky tightness. "I love, that, for, for hours whenever I burp," she giggled as she kissed his pucker, nudging his balls with her nose, "I can taste your asshole again!"

I'd do anything

Fuck this board.

Kek, saved

Did this guy molest you at a young age?

I kno, it can be unkind to loggies. Chin up... eat some logs.

I wish

This little shitstain was in a at&t commercial AFTER he became 'famous', married a scientologist, and hasn't even called himself andy six since 2011, he now uses his birth name, andy ballsack.

Well this is clearly a cry for help. What sort of problems are you going through?

I can see you're linking it all together

This

You can't derail the log

It's ok. I know it's hard for you to communicate.

i didn't even know this guy's name before the meme, i'm guessing he's from that black gay bridges band. he's a normie celeb and if you find this funny you're a normie faggot and probably 14.
please kill yourself.

Logs of truth

and "Trap" threads are not cancer? WWYD threads, those damn Made in Germany threads ... fucking give me a break!

kek'd

REMINDER

Facebook LOG com/andysixxlog

it's absolutely hilarious

Those are all cancer to

Weebfag talking about cancer fucking kek

Interesting, I think I get it. You represent that urinal. And the turd is some sort if conflict you have in your life. You place the blame in others, but in reality it's yourself to blame. And Andy represents a father figure that you never had. Dude its not your fault. Your dad was probably an asshole to everyone, he wasn't ready to commit. He's been through shit too. You need to learn to accept it and let go.

Try this one

>who even is this faggot

best thing here

what a sad, weird little creature you must be OP.

LOG OF SHIT

No one really knows, just a random troll meme.

I'll take a weeb over you any day.

This is represents your lost childhood. I notice the window and that there's daylight. You never had friends so you stayed in your room during every summer break. I see the top bunk empty which belong to your older brother, I think I sense jealousy. You always wanted to be like him right? But he kind of pushed you away because he was a bit older than you. It's OK man, he still loves you. But it's hard for him to express it, due to the absence of your father. I think he feels he needs to be strong for the both of you.

Holy shit

Dude I fucking love you, this is great. Care to try this? This one truly spoke to me

LOG OF SHIT

> so many replies....

S A G E
A
G
E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA

>forced meme is not a meme

This is one shows the strong bond between you and your mom. She was always occupied. But always found the time to listen to you. She's a great inspiration to you. Which is why you find it hard to give up sometimes. There's nothing wrong with that, you always liked helping her because you felt like you need to repay her for always being there, and she always encouraged you to be yourself. She didn't hate your father because she would have never had you. She understood that he was an asshole, in a way it was good that he's not there. She really shaped you into being a caring person.

what a crock of bs

You're scaring me.

I hope someone screencaps all of this. This is fucking great.

Why do you think I post this one?