WWYD? Rape/rough/forced sex thread. Reply 4 Reply

WWYD? Rape/rough/forced sex thread. Reply 4 Reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

miskly.com/Xok
miskly.com/Xol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pound that ass till she cries, the cum on her face and make her swallow it.

After her award ceremony, she drove home to unwind not knowing I was following behind her. It was night time so I parked the car a block away and walked towards her house. Saw she was unloading groceries and when she was bringing her last bag in, I ran in and closed the door behind us. Stuck in a panic, she dropped her bags and tried to run, but I grabbed her legs and made her fall down on her stomach. I lifted that cute little dress she had on and ripped off her panties. I put them in her mouth to gag her. As she was still pinned down, I stuck it in her ass and finished inside her.

REPLY for REPLY

I guess I'm committing a crime when I want to rawdog it with right.

Cute in a girl next door sort of way

would love to find your bitch in the woods. Hiking alone, posting pictures to instagram about how adventurous she is. All the typical bullshit. Would love to sneak up behind her knock her down and force fuck her while live on instagram. wonder how many of her "friends" would record it for later rather than trying to get her help. Bet the slut would get a few more followers that way.

Kristen on the left

Sunbathe

I'd knock them out. When they woke up, they'd both be tied up. Kristen would be on the ground and her friend's ass would be right above her face. I'd leave them there until the friend finally lost control of her bowels and shit all over Kristen's face.

Saw this bubbly girl in a blue dress on my first week of work, She asked me to take this picture of her and her friend as they were on their way to a banquet for some boring shit. I am grabbing some bags to take up to the elevator as she asks to hold the doors as she forgot something in the room she screamed to her friend in the brown. I held the door and let her press the button to her floor. She smiled and said thanks while waiting to go to the top floor. I didn't press my button as I wanted to see what room she was going in so I just pretended like it was the same floor. As she got to her room to put her keys in, I pushed her in with the bags and closed the door behind her. While she was in shock i pushed her onto the floor and she landed on her side. I put all my body weight on her and started feeling her under her dress as she winced. She tried fighting back, but was too weak. I turned her over on her stomach and lifted her ass up. The dress didn't need to be ripped so I decided to keep it on and just push her panties to the side with my dick instead. I found her pussy while she tried wiggling around and pushed deep inside her. When she realized what happened she tried fighting for 10 minutes until she couldnt fight anymore. She just laid there and took it for several hours.

she looks like actual jailbait the fbi just put on a curb

I'd run up behind her with scissors and cut the strings to her top, then run off.

wwyd to my rawr daughter?

I'd show her the proper way to take a picture.

Do her raw until you get a granddaughter

miskly.com/Xok

miskly.com/Xol

wwyd

what do you like about her? how would you take her?

Rape all

in4 vids

Cute face, and I'm guessing a nice body but hard to tell in that shot. Ideally take her on your bed while you are at work.

The pillow was both a small mercy and a curse for this bitch. While it did provide her back some support it opened her cunt up just right. I pinned her down smacking her around until she stopped squirming and ripped down her sweats. Her cunt was almost wet when I first entered her. Even better was halfway through her long distance boyfriend messaged her through skype. Threatening to rape her ass instead I made the bitch answer with a video chat. She had to watch as he jerked off to her humiliation cuming right after I filled his unprotected girlfriend with my load. I'm sure they'll need some couples counseling after that one.

Sekinah left Kristen right

I like the way her big eyes look up at me, I wanna see that look as she realizes she's my new sex toy. I would fuck her as she's tied against a wall until I'm done, and use her as I see fit.

>which one/WWYD
>all replies get replies

get this prose out of here, i'm here for green texts mofo

buttfuck her against that tree in the middle of the woods, after i'm almost finished ram my cock down her throat and hold it until she pukes

Right get her drunk off cheap drinks then do her in my 2003 civic.

She owns an '07 civic actually. What do you like about her?

all three locked in stocks in an ally, left for any opportunistic stranger to fill with cum

pics of the civic or it didn't happen

Is it wrong that I wanna leave her tied to a chair facing away from the door to her house, naked and gagged, then call her ex and say she waiting for him?

I like her thighs the most to be honest. Also best face of those 3.

Find this broken down van on the side of a backroad around 11pm. I'd offer my services, maybe even fix the problem, gain her trust then as she turns her back push her against the van and apply the cuffs. Rape rinse repeat.

I'm sure she would love to feel your cock rub against her thigh as it approaches her pussy

left is drugged and kidnapped at a party. she wakes up in the middle of nowhere in a field where she's brutally fucked by hillbillies over the course of a year until she's released, by that point she enjoyed it and becomes a street whore getting paid in spunk

Just tease though never slip it all the way into start.

Tie them up with no clothing on except for those stupid hats. Slap their faces and spank their asses. Tell one of them she's going to get fucked in the ass with a cactus, but they have to decide who goes. Watch as their friendship is destroyed as each tries to convince the other to go. Once they make a decision, I tell them that was all just for my amusement and then shove a cactus up both of their assess.

this bitch is gonna get tetnis

ironically this is in paris, 'the city of love'

Go on.

really get her dripping and moaning so she is begging for me stick it in. But then tell her that she'll have to suck it first while still coated with her juice.

Would love to watch you bend her over and fuck her raw pussy. She's on BC so you can fill her

Well I guess I should leave her with a nice cream pie then. Maybe also leave one in her ass.

what would y'all do with this?

Go feed the horses with her, then push her over the barbwire fence, rip those jeans down and fuck her in the ass and then leave her there with painful cuts and only some of her clothes

They're stumbling home drunk after celebrating their graduation. Wwyd?

discord?

I offer them a ride and drop them off safely.

kill it with fire

short hair on the right is worth a shag.

Wwyd to my girlfriend's mom?

I'd fuck this girl senseless, then toss her boots over the edge.

Righty definitely needs a good pounding.

What would you do to this ginger slut?

Make her servant woman shove the hairdryer up her ass and turn it onto the high setting. Watch her squirm.

I would love to taste her asshole.

wow any face ? the blonde look reallllyy hot