>wtf she still has her teddybear in her bag
>date goes well
>she pays her part of the bill without me asking
>invites me to go to the movies the day after
>we go and see Split (good movie)
>she invites me to her place
>we kissed and hugged
>I left after dinner

And now I am at my place hesitating to call her again. She's really sweet even if she's weird (damn teddybear) and shy as hell, I don't want to scare her.

Pic related, is her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she crazy op leave her while u still can

she has a daddy kink.

Man up and put your wiener in this lady!

She's got those borderline eyes. Run FAAAARRRRRRR AWAAAAYYYYY

Just kidding, borderlines aren't that bad. Okay, well, they're great in bed, they will do -anything-

Kys faggot this thread again

OP what do u have to loose. Just wrap it up

Them crazy eyes

I don't know I really like her I don't want it to look like just a one time thing.

This a million times. Do Not Put Your Dick in Crazy. Sane women are already irrational as fuck on account if them being awash in oestrogen.

you see what happens when you listen to Sup Forums?

now go to her and fuck her, say you want to lose yourself inside of her, see what happens, post pics.

Progress. ya dumb butt

So after you dip your wick don't go ghost on her. Girls don't think you're going to be using them just cause you fuck em once. Stay the night and make a coffee for her in the morning, be a normal human being and make your intentions obvious

This only applies to normies who can and will get with another girl. If you're unlikely to find a passable mate any time soon just go for it. You have no standards anyway this is more than enough for you @OP

this man is goddamn right
op dont be a 13 yo shy cunt
dont lose the opportunity youre given
just stay in touch with her

OP here I asked her if she wanted to come to my place tonight, she said yes ! I'll try to see if I can get it on and maybe get some nice hot cocoa for the morning.

the fuck lmao

This makes me happy since I was the one who told you to ask her about her damn bear on the train.

Good job kid.

That damn bear

You know she's going to apologize to it after you fuck her, apologize for the things it's seen.

Nah, she'll probably get a little better with time or medication. If you like her be supportive and understanding though.

Oh my God I really hope she won't leave it it the room looking at us. It's called Philibear.

My God, you can see her entire iris. I hope you can stay as calm as a rock OP because whether it takes one day or one month, she will go fucking crazy on you.

She IS pretty weird. She has shivers from time to time with no apparent reason, she always has those wide eyes and she names most of the objects she regularly uses.

I wouldn't worry about it. It'll be weird at first but you'll get used to it quickly.

I would get away from her fast as hell. Thats not even remotely normal.

You will wake up one night with her with an axe on the top of you ready to strike you dead.

She is pretty cute, user. Hope the best for you, don't waste your chances. Even if it goes bad you'll actually have done something to try.

Thanks mate

No she doesn't seem dangerous. She just seem like someone who doesn't get out very often.

She could be schizophrenic and medicated, or otherwise mentally ill, but is obviously off the baseline-normal spectrum of sanity.

If it's clear to you that you can't get anyone less crazy, then be patient and kind and grow with her. Just don't be afraid to gently end it if her problems start interrupting your daily life.

It's going to be difficult, good luck and Godspeed OP

txt her saying "lets play come call of cutey together. ill fire my rifle into your trench and give you my care package"

This is epic. Keep us updated at regular intervals OP. I think you are in for a wild ride, but get the sauce and some good fucks while you can.

Teddybear here, fuck off you moron or I'll cut your throat. Bitch is not interested in your Wiener. All she needs are some fluffy 7 inch!

She is cute. But a fucking teddy bear?

That's a bonus.

Regular chicks are fucking obnoxious. At least the crazies are interesting.

She's cute af and I say go for it OP. and if not, I'm happy to take her number.

If anything she probably has an anxiety disorder, which is easily treatable.

He has a name. It's Philibear.

Checked.

Now what you're going to do is take her out again on the third date, see?

That is the date for making the sex.

On this date, first thing, you are going to go to motherfucking build a bear, and you and her are going to build a bear together.

Don't be scared of the pussy user, you've already made out with her and didn't scare her away. She wants tour cock

We don't have build a bear stores in France

I say there's nothing wrong with bears

>da bears

She's autistic, if you win her trust, she will be your little sex kitten for life.

Don't call, text her, and see how she's doing. Never send more than 2 texts without getting a response, 3 if you think she forgot or something came up.

If no response after 3 texts, just wait (for days if you have to).

That's always been my rule... and now I'm happily married to an asian waifu from a wealthy family.

This

Its a trap.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Wow

checked.

And checked

Seems like a good rule she told me she doesn't like phonecalls.

Also what do I do is she sends a kinda kinky pic ?

Then hit the chunnel and go to merry old England. Make a trip out of it so it seems special when you are debasing and debauching her.

I thought frogs were supposed to be romantic and shit...

No we're mostly assholes

If she sends you a kinky pic, say something nice about it and then be all coy about sending one back, but do it eventually, just make her work for it.

Yeah I'll do that

Thank you

you know the rules OP

Which ones ?

OP, delete the pictures you took of her boobs if you get into an actual relationship with her. She didn't seem against being photographed so you'll be able to get more, but if she finds those you're done.

What boobs? Where?

Hers. They are big and round.

She really is cute. What are her hobbies?

She works part time at a daycare center and she loves it

She loves photo, cinema and plushes (obviously). She plays video games too.

>You know she's going to apologize to it after you fuck her, apologize for the things it's seen.

She's a keeper, user
Don't fuck this up

I hope I won't.

What should I cook ? I now she likes spicy stuff but I don't have much to work with.

Ask about the teddy bear

She carries it because she feels anxious when there are strangers around and it helps her feel better. It's named Philibear and she's had it for years now.

I'm a Borderline PD girl and can confirm we'll do pretty much anything in bed. Literally. But I don't have crazy eyes

pics for proof

Fucking beta male

Best love can be a crazy love.. just never give her words she can use against u and dony play into power games.. esp in text.. and she will always come back thinking she was wrong. Always take the higher road. Never call her crzy. Don't get on her levek of arguements always find peace and this girl will think ur a god. Do it like a boss though don't whimper and complain. Say something t like this is getting out of hand maybe we can talk over dinner? If she goes craY on u. Calm loke a solider mofo and u can crush any ego battle

man if you guys connect, what the fuck haha I wouldn't think too much on the teddy bear. It's weird as fuck, but at least she's confident enough to take it around

your keyboard had a problem there mate ?

Crazy just means she's like Trinity in the matrix.. enjoy this shit neo. Be a gentleman and take high roads and don't go to her fighting level if it comes to thag and u good dudd

Nah I just like pissing off people who think typing on a keyboard makes them smart

Cant wait for her parents to get home

Puttanesca, a little heavy on the chilli. Slightly messy food that's easy and fast to prepare. Slightly messy food is good for 'come to my house' dates, it helps lower the tension.

Thank you mate. Gonna go buy what's needed

1. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg

2. Make it (pasta aglio e olio)

3. Get laid

Op, she is realy cute and my advice is...leave Sup Forums forever and pet her.

Speak for yourself fag

gl op

Is this ur first dare ever?

No I've had some before even had a girlfriend for a brief moment.

post them

Me today
>go out with mates for couple of drinks before Uni starts again
>nervous about exams so not really in the mood
>waitress comes over with drinks and some chips I ordered
>says "enjoy your food" and smiles
>I reply
>"I love you too" and begin eating
>Everyone, including the waitress stares at me
>literally get up and walk outside and cringe
>walk back in and sit down
>guys order more stuff just so the waitress has to come back
>I apologise and waitress smiles and says "haha dont worry people always say im hot and stuff so im used to it"
>I reply
>"no i dont think youre hot at all i didnt mean to say it"
>She just glares and walks away.

i hate my life

wrong thread there m8

underrated

Hahaha you faggot.

Reminded me of this pic I saw the other day

You should tap that.

my sides

Need advice /b

>be at the grocery store with my friends
>waiting in line for my friends to buy their shit
>just standing looking around and shit
>see QT cashier staring at me with a smile
>I was sort of like Woah wtf at the moment but I did look back
>now the store is pretty busy at the moment and there's alot of customers in line
>caught her a few times looking back as the lines moved
>looked back at her to let her know

As I'm leaving which I'm getting more near her I seen her lifting up her pants (seen day tight ass jiggle) and she looked back and seen I was Looking LOL but we made eye contact again shortly after that. What you think b, you think she was interested? I am good looking enough, and I can always go back the grocery store isn't to far from me.

reminds me
>be me at the local massage place
>get called, its my turn
>this beautiful girl stands their pointing to the door with cozy lighting
>i walk in and undress
>tell her i've been really tense lately
>"i'll fix that for you" she says and smiles
>massage session is done, i feel tired and my back feels like a pizza dough
>about to leave when she says "Drink alot of water now"
>"you too, bye" i replie

I don't think she was interested in you that much but yeah, go there. You've got nothing to lose, expect maybe your virginity.

user, your on Sup Forums youre fucked up too. Protect that smile, play along alittle and eventually she'll normalize out abit. Or she wont and just the weird cute girl you only ever see in movies.

Nice trips and LOL you are right there's nothing to lose. I think she was interested the line was busy as fuck and I'm looking in the middle of nowhere to see she's looking the opposite direction (which is facing me) and she was just smiling.

Damn, she's cute af.
90% she has a mental disorder though and that bear is some sort of coping mechanism

Where does the name Philibear come from? I thought you Frenchies refuse to use English locally.

I'm guessing it's a pun about the name Philipe or something like that

I'd like to know the results of your 2nd attempt.

Sometimes that happens to me as well, but there's nothing I can do. Met a very cute and nice cashier in the store last weekend, too. Haven't seen her since then, and as I said - what am I gonna do? Can't ask her for her number there, can I.

Looks like a feminist i would run away

>smiles at a customer
>do you think she was interested?
No

I think she's too crazy for how cute she is