Ken Kratz and Sup Forums anally raped, permanently BTFO, and literally on suicide watch:

Ken Kratz and Sup Forums anally raped, permanently BTFO, and literally on suicide watch:

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-brendan-dassey-conviction-overturned-20160812-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH1wJLa9VvI
youtube.com/watch?v=B7wfJeB5pWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck how will they ever recover

...yeah?

THEY DIDN'T DO IT

THEY DIDN'T DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=OH1wJLa9VvI

Holy shit, he is free to walk??
Any news on Avery?

Dassey's case was appealed to a federal court independently of Avery's. The judge threw out Dassey's confession, and overturned the conviction. The state can appeal but I doubt they will. It's unclear whether Dassey will remain behind bars during the 90-day period the state has to make up its mind about their appeal.

I doubt they have any good solid evidence when they were literally scraping for any small evidence to stick. He's a free man

THEN WHO KILLED THERESA

The prize

Avery.

Dude is obviously unstable. He forced that woman off the road and threatened her with a fucking shotgun, and that was before his first jail sentence (which he spent 20+ years wrongly in jail). And an unstable person like him spending the amount of time in jail would certainly affect him in a very bad way.

However, if he is innocent then holy shit has he had a shit life and all my feels go out to him. Being wrongly imprisoned for so long would make me go nuts.

who cares? she was the most pointless character on that entire show. plus her brother is a fucking chad douchebag.

Damn, do you guys really believe that Avery could have possibly done it?

Everyone is so butthurt about it, I saw the series but I am trying to keep an open mind about the entire case.

He will finally be able to watch Wrestlemania

Yes.

The series is also extremely one sided leaving out a lot of critical state evidence for the "Avery is the good guy" narration.

Holy shit he'll finally get to watch his wrestlemania. I hope he has a big bombfire at his house to celebrate

B T F O
T
F
O

Why is Len not yet disbarred

Interesting. Could you tell me about the evidence they left out please?

I have no issues with Avery being behind bars, but I'm glad as fuck this retard is getting out. His only crime was being a fucking idiot

The documentary left alot of evidence out. I'm not sure if they did it or not but Brendans confessions were no doubt coerced. That's the biggest issue in all of this.

Has he missed Wrestlemania this year?

>Truly, he has at last walked....The Green Mile.

Mania is in April. We'll see you at WM33, Brendan.

There's actually quite a bit one I can actually remember was the victim actually didn't even want to go to Averys house but he kept demanding her and somehow tricked her or something on the day she just so happened to be killed. I honestly can't remember if that's exactly it and I can't be arsed to google shit for you. He may or may not have done it. I doubt the big retard had anything to do with it though.

am i supposed to know what this is about?

are we talking about Ken "THE PRIZE" Kratz?

I don't know if Avery did it or not but it doesn't matter, people that had an interest in getting him convicted were investigating on his property. Those same people """"""""""""""coincidentally"""""""""""""" found all the evidence.

I don't remember the details well, but didn't they include voice recordings of Avery and Theresa talking?

I don't seem to remember Avery demanding her to show up.

Making a Murderer. Documentary series in netflix senpai.

In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times, always specifically requesting Halbach to come out to his family’s junkyard and take photos.
Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to visit Avery’s trailer again, because once when she did, he answered the door wearing only a towel.
On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.

The bullet with Halbach’s DNA on it came from Avery’s gun, which always hung above his bed.

Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Brendan Dassey described holding Halbach just three weeks before. Avery said he had bought them to use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he’d had a tumultuous relationship — at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days.

In Dassey’s illegally obtained statement, Dassey said that he helped Avery move the RAV4 into the junkyard and that Avery had lifted the hood and removed the battery cable. Although this was presented at trial, and even if you do believe that the blood in Halbach’s car was planted by the police, this suggests that there was non-blood DNA evidence on the hood latch, though it was never addressed in this way

This kid did not deserve to go to jail he was had the IQ of a toddler, and was coerced by the police into giving a statement they made up.

How much money you think he will get from this?

Interdasting.

Where did you get all this from? Can't seem to find anything on Wikipedia.
Also, why didn't the police check the hood latch for prints? Hell, the cables should have his prints as well if Avery was smart enough to at least wipe his prints of the latch.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7wfJeB5pWc

Now he's blaming his lawyers.

That's nuts, but Avery isn't the brightest crayon.
If anyone has a right to bitch unreasonably, it's him.
All depending on his innocence of course.

Unsure about Steven but Brendan's conviction was such horseshit. I'm glad he's out

Steven Avery is an idiot.

Wrestle mania!

Sup Forums on fucking suicide watch

They think Avery did it because he killed a cat, this is literally the root of their belief corrupt police with a motive, a viable alternative suspect with a motive, and planted evidence be damned

looks like they fed him well in there

>entire series focuses around Avery and his family
>only their version is shown
>"FUCK THE STATE!!! WOW SUCH A MISJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE!"

>if someone is retarded they should be allowed to commit crimes

the doc listed the people who refused to participate and comment on certain aspects of the series

they were fairly big lists overall

Yeah well no shit, the series is entirely based around the injustice of the justice system. Of course the state is going to shy away from such public slander.

>Din Du Nuffin the song

You idiots just let a retarded mass murderer loose. A guy WHO LITERALLY ADMITTED ON CAMERA TO HELPING HIS UNCLE MURDER A WOMEN. THE SAME FUCKING UNCLE WHO THEY FUCKING FOUND A BULLET WITH FUCKING BLOOD ON IT IN HIS HOUSE.

like holy shit you all are retards. HIS FUCKING BLOOD WAS AT THE SCENE. FUCK!

Obviously it was her ex-boyfriend and brendan's brother. Her brother was probably in on it too at least to some extent, dude just acts sketchy as fuck

daily reminder that the jury was likely to give an innocent verdict until they got intimidated into saying he's gulty

Go to bed, Mr Prize